A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l stirtuous motion - odie88

Posted: Jan 30, 2010

Cerebellar testing is somewhat abnormal in that she has a sort of a s/l stirtuous motion that finger-to-nose is hesitated but she does get finger-to-nose testing.

s/l stirtuous motion - ph

[ In Reply To ..]
Could it be circuitous motion?

Stertorous motion? is patient worked up for apoplexy, stroke, or cereballar disease?....nm - Cyndiee

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Speech Motion
Dec 19, 2011

Is anyone familiar with this software?  Thanks so much! ...

Range Of Motion Help
Apr 15, 2012

I have a doctor who says "Hip adduction, abduction normal (s/l template)."  Does that make any sense?  Any ideas? ...

Speech Motion VR
Jun 28, 2012

Is there anyone using the Speech Motion VR platform that can give some honest feedback - good and bad, and what kind of line counts to expect.  How long have you been on it?  Is there a considerable increase in productivity, turnaround?  Thank you.  MT's only please respond. ...

Cardiology S/l *leaf?? Of Motion Help!
Oct 12, 2011

im doing an echo report, and Dr. says "leaf of motion"  not sure if i'm hearing it right.  is leaflet of motion correct too? TIA ...

Does Anyone Know Anything About Speech Motion From Chart Net?
Feb 03, 2012

My company is changing software and this is what they are wanting to use.  This isn't M-Modal is it?  I can't find any information about it.  Thank you in advance. ...

Cervical Range Of Motion
Aug 15, 2013

Okay, I'm stuck.  This doc is dictating his physical exam and is talking about the cervical spine rom.  "Full range of motion of the cervical spine to flexion, extension, rotation, side bending, and (s/l) discompression sign." Does anyone have any ideas? ...

Help! In PE: Normal S/l (cardinal) Range Of Motion Of Wrists? Nm
Nov 24, 2010

.. ...

Has Good Knee And Ankle Range Of Motion With Symmetric *waistfuls*
Aug 17, 2010

He has a symmetric gait.  He has symmetric *waistfuls* (Pediatric Ortho) Thanks! ...

"Active Range Of Motion Of The Left Knee Is Approximately 3rd To 100 Degrees"
Apr 07, 2010

"Active range of motion of the left knee is approximately 3rd to 100 degrees." Is "3rd to 100 degree" the correct way to transcribe it? Thanks! ...

Ortho Note - Subtalar And S/l "mu Talsa" Range Of Motion
Nov 10, 2009

on pe, He has normal subtalar and s/l "mu talsa" range of motion, however, he lacks dorsiflexion with 0 degrees bilaterally.  He needs to stretch.   thanks for any help! ...

He Demonstrates Full Range Of Motion Of His Neck Without Pain Or S/l "C-spine" Tenderness
Mar 04, 2010

He demonstrates full range of motion of his neck without pain or s/l "C-spine" tenderness to palpation. ...

MRI "motion-limited Examination" ?
Mar 28, 2013

"Brain MRI showed no acute stroke that was a motion-limited examination." Does this sentence make sense to you or am I just getting it wrong? Seeing as how you're not supposed to move around during MRIs, this makes no sense to me. Or maybe I need a lot more coffee today and/or a day off... ...

Wrist Range Of Motion 60/65 Degrees, Extension 60/60 Degrees, * Longation* 60/60 Degrees -sm
Oct 14, 2011

radiation 25 or 20 degrees.  Thanks ...

Neck: Normal "tesseril" Motion And Normal "effort"?
Nov 30, 2012

PE on neurologist consult. Pt with spinal sarcoma.  Doc is a pretty clear dictator.  Not sure if "tesseril" is actually "tests for all" or what.  How about "effort".  Is this customary in a neuro consult?  Thanks for any suggestions.      ...