A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Electroencephalogram: Unremarkable with 9 Hz posterior *donum* rhythm. Thanks. nm - wilson

Posted: Apr 15, 2010

nm

dominant rhythm - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Similar Messages:

Anterior (something Starting With An A) Is Unremarkable
Jun 28, 2013

Can anyone help with this. ...

S/l EKG: Brief Dysfunctional Rhythm.
Aug 11, 2010

Could this be correct? Thanks,   Abby ...

A-paced Rhythm?
Aug 22, 2011

I have heard this word/phrase several times now in dealing with cardiology reports. I am wondering what the correct way to write this is. The phrase is "a-paced." Context: "The patient A-paced 14% of the time and ventricular paced 31% of the time." Does anyone know what that means exactly and what the correct way to write it is? A paced? A-paced or a-paced? Thanks for your help! :) ...

Grammar - Inspection And Palpation WAS Unremarkable
Jan 07, 2012

Inspection and palpation WAS unremarkable OR Inspection and palpation WERE unremarkable.   ...

Completely Lose My Rhythm When
Jul 31, 2010

Okay-- finally got a few jobs to do after hours of NJA. But I lost my rhythm. I don't even know what to do with them. I feel like a cat looking at some strange object on the floor and tapping it with its paw. What are those two weird things in my queue? I look at them. Then I check my email. Then I look at the things in the queue again. Then I go get something to drink. In the back of my mind, it seems like there is something I need to do about those things in my queue, but I can' ...

EKG Report - He Says, T Wave Flat In S/l L Only, Basically Unremarkable. Thanks!
Jul 12, 2011

.. ...

This Is What I Hear; How Do I Type It Correctly? CV; S1 And S2 Normal Rate And Rhythm.
Aug 09, 2013

nm.  Thanks. ...

Posterior Tib
Oct 19, 2010

When a Dr. dictates "posterior tib"  should it be posterior tibia, posterior tibula, posterior tibial ( an noun does not always follow it) ...

Electroencephalogram: Left Temporal Focal Slowing In The 6 Hz Range With Left Temporal Sharp Transie
Apr 18, 2010

nm ...

Posterior Pharynx And Oropharynx
Jan 09, 2010

Are the posterior pharynx and oropharynx two different things?   My doc seems to be saying something different than she has ever before and I am mixed up.  I can't find it anywhere.   TIA.  ...

Punctuation For Posterior Inferior Sm
Nov 10, 2011

How would you punctuate "posterior inferior" here? -"There is endplate edema involving the posterior inferior endplate of L1."   I want to hyphenate it. Or maybe just leave it alone.  Any help would be appreciated  Thanks! ...

Posterior Esophageal (s/l) Pul-sa-tom Mass
Nov 18, 2011

The patient does have a past medical history pertinent for having a right aortic arch with an anomalous left subclavian artery and a possible ligamentum resulting in a possible vascular ring.  This was initially picked up after upper GI endoscopy which noted a posterior esophageal (s/l) pul-sa-tom mass. ...

Posterior Pharynx Exam
Feb 12, 2013

s/l malagooti 3 ? ...

(s/l Triumph Or Trianth) Posterior Decompression...
Dec 30, 2010

Below is the complete sentence:  May be a good candidate for "triumph" posterior decompression and disk replacement study.  TIA!  ...

Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
Jan 04, 2012

Some type of posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, but dictatin is extremely muffled. With regard to the *_______ (7:51) (s/l Aceon Gunlanger treatment) of the injuries, the patient has accepted these symptoms consistent with posterior cruciate instability. Also talking about thermal shrinkage procedure in number prior.   Thank you for any help. My software in not reinstalled yet, and I cannot locate it in books or Internet. ...

Peripheral Pulses Are +2 In Posterior And Tibial ____
Jun 22, 2010

NM ...

Posterior Fossa?? Internal Auditory Canal
Oct 01, 2010

MRI scanning of the posterior fossa? internal auditory canal  doc has an accent and I'm not sure.  I haven't heard this before. ...

Posterior Muscular Flap Was Created Using (s/l)gastrox
Jul 23, 2013

posterior muscular flap was created using (s/l)gastrox for a below knee amputation.  Thanks for any help :) ...

Posterior Lateral Basilar Chest Areas
Feb 04, 2014

are these all different areas of the chest? should there be a comma between all of these? posterior lateral basilar chest areas. ...

The Sulci Ventricles Are Prominent. Inspection Of (s/l "both Windows" Was Unremarkable.
Aug 10, 2010

The sulci ventricles are prominent. Inspection of (s/l "both windows" was unremarkable. ...

There Is Some Thickening Of The *faulks* Posterior To The Surgical Site Which Looks Like Fibrosis.
Oct 05, 2010

patient had frontal meningioma removed.  Thanks. ...

"Luncal" Assessment Was Unremarkable Causing ...
Jan 31, 2010

the patient to be more ticklish than pain.  Dictator has a very strong accent, but it sounds like luncal.  Thought pehaps it might be truncal, but I hear the L vey clearly.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.  ...

Her IV Insulin, "alagril" Rhythm Protocol Was Initiated...
Apr 26, 2010

Question is "alagril" rhythm protocol  can not find Alagril  TIA ...

Sounds Like "Wortz" Rhythm Atrial Fibrillation
Mar 22, 2013

It sounds like the doctor is saying "Worst or Wortz" rhythm atrial fibrillation. Looked in Stedmans cardiology, Dorlands, etc. and even the internet, but can not find anything that resembles this. Help please ...

Anterior Posterior Draw, *sloan* Pivot Shift Test Negative. Nm Thanks
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

S/l Posterior "clause" Of The Tibia
Oct 23, 2013

He received posterior (s/l clause) of the tibia. ...