A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

There is some thickening of the *faulks* posterior to the surgical site which looks like fibrosis. - wilson

Posted: Oct 05, 2010

patient had frontal meningioma removed.  Thanks.

falx? - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Surgical Equipment Site
May 17, 2011

Does anyone have a good site for surgical equipment and devices.  I'm looking for a suspension gallows that s/l zytel.  The line is ' the patient was placed in suspension using a s/l zytel gallows'.  Anybody got any ideas?  I'm still a student and prepping for my final so that site would be useful. ...

On MRI, There Is Thickening And S/l Hypergenicity Of The
May 18, 2011

x ...

Thickening Of The Distal Colon
Feb 14, 2015

I'm working on an audio from a bariatric surgeon.  He's talking about a woman's abdominal CT and he says "...it looked normal.  She did have some (s/l hostule) thickening of the distal colon..." Any help is most certainly appreciated! ...

BOLT (???) For Pulmonary Fibrosis?
Sep 22, 2010

I have a dictator that is saying "status post _____ for pulmonary fibrosis" numerous times during this report.  Sounds like she is saying "BOLT"????  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance :) ...

Cystic Fibrosis...please See Message
Aug 24, 2011

Her CF carrier screen identified a mutation (R117H negative for the 5T s/l LEL (dictates the letters).  TIA ...

Atypia And S/L ?highland? Fibrosis Of The Stoma
Oct 24, 2009

NM ...

Ortho Questions - Sudas Fibrosis? Not Lacertus
Aug 09, 2010

Surigcal report for biceps tendon rupture.   The rupture is at the elbow area.  He dissects down to the area of rupture.  "The stump of the biceps tendon proximally was identified.  It was folded on itself.  The tendon was released to its full length.  The _________fibrosis was released.  A second posterior incision was made along the ulnar crest and dissected down to the radius using blunt dissection" it sounded exactly like pseudofibrosis, clearing NOT ...

Posterior Tib
Oct 19, 2010

When a Dr. dictates "posterior tib"  should it be posterior tibia, posterior tibula, posterior tibial ( an noun does not always follow it) ...

Posterior Pharynx And Oropharynx
Jan 09, 2010

Are the posterior pharynx and oropharynx two different things?   My doc seems to be saying something different than she has ever before and I am mixed up.  I can't find it anywhere.   TIA.  ...

Punctuation For Posterior Inferior Sm
Nov 10, 2011

How would you punctuate "posterior inferior" here? -"There is endplate edema involving the posterior inferior endplate of L1."   I want to hyphenate it. Or maybe just leave it alone.  Any help would be appreciated  Thanks! ...

Posterior Esophageal (s/l) Pul-sa-tom Mass
Nov 18, 2011

The patient does have a past medical history pertinent for having a right aortic arch with an anomalous left subclavian artery and a possible ligamentum resulting in a possible vascular ring.  This was initially picked up after upper GI endoscopy which noted a posterior esophageal (s/l) pul-sa-tom mass. ...

Posterior Pharynx Exam
Feb 12, 2013

s/l malagooti 3 ? ...

(s/l Triumph Or Trianth) Posterior Decompression...
Dec 30, 2010

Below is the complete sentence:  May be a good candidate for "triumph" posterior decompression and disk replacement study.  TIA!  ...

Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
Jan 04, 2012

Some type of posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, but dictatin is extremely muffled. With regard to the *_______ (7:51) (s/l Aceon Gunlanger treatment) of the injuries, the patient has accepted these symptoms consistent with posterior cruciate instability. Also talking about thermal shrinkage procedure in number prior.   Thank you for any help. My software in not reinstalled yet, and I cannot locate it in books or Internet. ...

Electroencephalogram: Unremarkable With 9 Hz Posterior *donum* Rhythm. Thanks. Nm
Apr 15, 2010

nm ...

Peripheral Pulses Are +2 In Posterior And Tibial ____
Jun 22, 2010

NM ...

Posterior Fossa?? Internal Auditory Canal
Oct 01, 2010

MRI scanning of the posterior fossa? internal auditory canal  doc has an accent and I'm not sure.  I haven't heard this before. ...

Posterior Muscular Flap Was Created Using (s/l)gastrox
Jul 23, 2013

posterior muscular flap was created using (s/l)gastrox for a below knee amputation.  Thanks for any help :) ...

Posterior Lateral Basilar Chest Areas
Feb 04, 2014

are these all different areas of the chest? should there be a comma between all of these? posterior lateral basilar chest areas. ...

Anterior Posterior Draw, *sloan* Pivot Shift Test Negative. Nm Thanks
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

S/l "adreniform" Thickening....
Mar 22, 2011

"adreniform" thickening of the left adrenal gland without discrete nodule? Anyone heard of adreniform thickening? Thanks, Abby ...

S/l "lumping" Fibrosis?
Jan 26, 2010

Anyone have any idea what this could be? TIA~ ...

S/l Posterior "clause" Of The Tibia
Oct 23, 2013

He received posterior (s/l clause) of the tibia. ...

Surgical Bur
May 27, 2011

Orthopedic using diamond and s/l amnastic or amnestic bur...? ...

Surgical Hx - DCR X 3
Sep 18, 2011

Surgical hx includes DCR x3.  Nothing else in file helps with this. ...

Surgical Procedure
Nov 05, 2009

Under past medical history, s/l "Y" or "wide" procedure for aortic blockage. Can't find either relating to surgery.  Help? ...

Surgical Screw
Dec 03, 2009

In a total hip arthroplasty, s/l "Kinsella" screw was added for additional fixation. Can't find that screw. ...

Name Of Surgical Instrument
Apr 27, 2010

Has anyone heard of a mohorner ? He is doing a left thyroid lobectomy and says:  A mohorner was then utilized in order to create exposure with the midline strap muscles incised longitudinally.    ...

Surgical Drill S/l Kli-oid
Apr 29, 2010

Doing a cervical spine surgery.  The kli-oid drill, 12 mm, was used to drill down 18 mm with four drill passes. ...

Surgical History
Jun 08, 2010

In past surgical history - s/l andrognesis neuropathy ...