A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Her IV insulin, "alagril" rhythm protocol was initiated... - Betty

Posted: Apr 26, 2010

Question is "alagril" rhythm protocol  can not find Alagril  TIA

Possibly algorithm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Could be algorithm - it is a step-wise process of problem solving (i.e., a computer program) but it is also often used to refer to a protocol - for instance in insulin dosing

alagril rhythm - Homebody

[ In Reply To ..]
algarhythm

Similar Messages:

Insulin - Should sliding Scale Insulin Be Hyphenated?
Jun 16, 2010

Should sliding scale insulin be hyphenated? ...

Cardiomyopathy, We Initiated Therpy In The Form Of __sar. First Part Cut Off. Nm
Jun 26, 2014

NM ...

S/l EKG: Brief Dysfunctional Rhythm.
Aug 11, 2010

Could this be correct? Thanks,   Abby ...

A-paced Rhythm?
Aug 22, 2011

I have heard this word/phrase several times now in dealing with cardiology reports. I am wondering what the correct way to write this is. The phrase is "a-paced." Context: "The patient A-paced 14% of the time and ventricular paced 31% of the time." Does anyone know what that means exactly and what the correct way to write it is? A paced? A-paced or a-paced? Thanks for your help! :) ...

Completely Lose My Rhythm When
Jul 31, 2010

Okay-- finally got a few jobs to do after hours of NJA. But I lost my rhythm. I don't even know what to do with them. I feel like a cat looking at some strange object on the floor and tapping it with its paw. What are those two weird things in my queue? I look at them. Then I check my email. Then I look at the things in the queue again. Then I go get something to drink. In the back of my mind, it seems like there is something I need to do about those things in my queue, but I can' ...

Electroencephalogram: Unremarkable With 9 Hz Posterior *donum* Rhythm. Thanks. Nm
Apr 15, 2010

nm ...

This Is What I Hear; How Do I Type It Correctly? CV; S1 And S2 Normal Rate And Rhythm.
Aug 09, 2013

nm.  Thanks. ...

Insulin Help!
Nov 20, 2009

Sounds like insulin 8R/10N. Sentance:  "The patient is on insulin 8R/10N in the morning."   How do I write that correctly? Is that correct? Thank you! ...

NPH Insulin
Feb 21, 2010

The doctor states the patient takes NPH 20 two  b.i.d. - would that be transcribed that way-or would it be 20 mg? -it seems like the 20 should have some unit next to it for clarificatiion ...

Humalog Insulin 7 11 3 And 9?
Aug 25, 2010

The doctor is listing medications and says Humalog insulin at 7 11 3 and 9.  I am assuming he is referring to the times?  So I would type 7:00, 11:00, 3:00, and 9:00?? ...

Insulated Insulin
Jan 30, 2011

she has not been insulated on insulin therapy ...

Insulin S/l Metacarbons
Jun 10, 2011

Full sentence/context:   He has known diabetes mellitus type 2, which is insulin resistant. He has gained weight and his insulin ____ have gone up. TIA! ...

Lumilar Insulin?
Sep 20, 2011

I have the patient's chart, which spells it Lumilar insulin 40 units b.i.d. The doctor says it very clearly, but I can't find this in my drug book or on google. Is this correct? ...

Duralog Insulin?
Apr 11, 2012

He says this prettyi clearly - or maybe Nuralog ? ...

Insulin S/l *bcbgm* Coverage SM
Dec 20, 2009

Insulin dose to be continued as his usual level with __s/l *bcbgm*___ coverage at home. ...

Would This Be Humalog Atlantis Insulin Or Humalog, Atlantis Insulin...
Apr 14, 2011

I can't tell if these are 2 different things or should be together in a list of medication. She may resume her various preop medications as prescribed including Humalog, Atlantis insulin, Benicar, .... Thanks ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Insulin I Level?
May 28, 2011

. ...

PA Says "Insulin Sub Q *q* A.m. He Puts Two Q's In ??
Aug 07, 2011

x ...

Sliding Scale Insulin
Oct 29, 2012

Wondering exactly how to transcribe this sentence: blood sugars from 110 to 125 plus 1 unit, plus 25 plus 1 unit, to a maximum of 300 plus 10.  Should it be "plus" or "+" ? ...

Pt W/ Hx Of Non-insulin Dependent Diabetes And Hypertension. See Msg
Sep 11, 2012

Meds in list for H&P s/l ABDICOR?  Any ideas? ...

Sounds Like "Wortz" Rhythm Atrial Fibrillation
Mar 22, 2013

It sounds like the doctor is saying "Worst or Wortz" rhythm atrial fibrillation. Looked in Stedmans cardiology, Dorlands, etc. and even the internet, but can not find anything that resembles this. Help please ...

ASE Protocol
Jun 19, 2010

Has anyone come across this term?  It is being used in relation to alcohol withdrawal.  I know of CIWA scales, protocol.  Have researched this term more times than I can count and still cannot find it.  Thanks so much!  Happy Saturday ;0) ...

Wsc Protocol?
Sep 12, 2010

I've done this doctor many times, same procedure hysterectomy/D&C.. and never heard him start with WSC protocol.. anyone hear of this?   PROCEDURE:The standard WSC protocol was utilized. Endocervical curettage took place. The internal os was dilated and the hysteroscope ...

Protocol Help
Sep 15, 2010

doctor dictating:  She was evaluated and judged to require hospital admission by ____ protocol to a medical floor.   S/L CURB, KERR, something with a hard KKK sound at the beg.  Any ideas?  Thanks for any help ...

MAT Protocol???
Feb 12, 2011

I'm having a brain freeze.  For breathing treatments, is it MAT or MAC protocol.  I thing MAC is for anesthesia an MAT is for breathing ,but I can't seem to remember.   Thanks ...

MAC And MAT Protocol
Mar 19, 2011

I know what MAC protocol is, but what is MAT protocol?   I'm sure the doc is saying MAT because she spells it out after she says MAT. Thanks ...

NJA Protocol
Nov 26, 2014

We were sent an e-mail by our TSA regarding the NJA process :  Wait 6 minutes/call workflow team leads/Submit remedy ticket/automatically approved to make up the same day.   I would like to just have the no pay than work the holiday.  I know some people don't mind working holidays, why don't they set up a system where we can volunteer to work and if that doesn't work why don't we rotate holidays?  Just a thought.  ...

Best Practices Protocol
Dec 04, 2009

Patient has COPD exacerbation and acute bronchitis.  Doc dictates, "The patient was started on the best practices protocol."  Any information?  Is this an internal set of procedures or possibly a standard of care for the specialty? ...

Coumadin Protocol
Feb 20, 2010

ESL dictator states Coumadin per S/L Rothman or Rostman protocol.  Any ideas? ...

MONA B Protocol
Jul 22, 2010

Patient started on the MONA B protocol for chest pain.  Help!! ...