A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

posterior muscular flap was created using (s/l)gastrox - CMT

Posted: Jul 23, 2013

posterior muscular flap was created using (s/l)gastrox

for a below knee amputation. 

Thanks for any help :)

gastrocs or gastrocnemius muscle - KLil

[ In Reply To ..]
x

You claim to be a CMT - but

[ In Reply To ..]
but you don't recognize gastrocs?

Wow.

Maybe those are her initials. :) NM - Maggie May

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Unnecessary rudeness (sm) - Rose

[ In Reply To ..]
I know it may come as a shock to you but not every MT has the exact same experience as you do. I'm sure there are specialties you would be be lost in. Good for the OP for taking the extra steps to ensure a correct patient record. Shame on you for your bullying.

Similar Messages:

Contra Flap
Nov 02, 2010

Is there such a thing as a contra flap and is it two words? ...

More BS From The Company Who Created It
Oct 27, 2014

This company is ridiculous. It takes the one account I loved and replaced with a ton of crappy ones. Time to apply for Foodstamps because I know my line count will drop to nothing now. ...

S/l Parapeet type Small Flap Tear
Feb 25, 2011

In an arthroscopic knee surgery: A s/l parapeet type small flap tear was noted in the anterior horn..... Thank you. ...

S/l *flap-loid* Patent Foramen Ovale
Jul 28, 2011

s/l *flap-loid* patent foramen ovale ...

Is Rhomboid Flap Capitalized. I Can Find It Both Ways!
Oct 13, 2011

xx ...

So Glad They Created Yet Another Tool To Monitor
Feb 01, 2014

every single thing we do rather than fixing the question mark problem in Fluency, or the fuzzy physician search, etc.  Sigh. ...

Imedx Created Friday 13th
Feb 11, 2015

On a lighter note, we have two Friday the 13ths, one end of this week and another next month. I am sure Anil, Sankara, and Imedx probably created that. ...

Posterior Tib
Oct 19, 2010

When a Dr. dictates "posterior tib"  should it be posterior tibia, posterior tibula, posterior tibial ( an noun does not always follow it) ...

Posterior Pharynx And Oropharynx
Jan 09, 2010

Are the posterior pharynx and oropharynx two different things?   My doc seems to be saying something different than she has ever before and I am mixed up.  I can't find it anywhere.   TIA.  ...

Punctuation For Posterior Inferior Sm
Nov 10, 2011

How would you punctuate "posterior inferior" here? -"There is endplate edema involving the posterior inferior endplate of L1."   I want to hyphenate it. Or maybe just leave it alone.  Any help would be appreciated  Thanks! ...

Posterior Esophageal (s/l) Pul-sa-tom Mass
Nov 18, 2011

The patient does have a past medical history pertinent for having a right aortic arch with an anomalous left subclavian artery and a possible ligamentum resulting in a possible vascular ring.  This was initially picked up after upper GI endoscopy which noted a posterior esophageal (s/l) pul-sa-tom mass. ...

Posterior Pharynx Exam
Feb 12, 2013

s/l malagooti 3 ? ...

(s/l Triumph Or Trianth) Posterior Decompression...
Dec 30, 2010

Below is the complete sentence:  May be a good candidate for "triumph" posterior decompression and disk replacement study.  TIA!  ...

Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
Jan 04, 2012

Some type of posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, but dictatin is extremely muffled. With regard to the *_______ (7:51) (s/l Aceon Gunlanger treatment) of the injuries, the patient has accepted these symptoms consistent with posterior cruciate instability. Also talking about thermal shrinkage procedure in number prior.   Thank you for any help. My software in not reinstalled yet, and I cannot locate it in books or Internet. ...

Electroencephalogram: Unremarkable With 9 Hz Posterior *donum* Rhythm. Thanks. Nm
Apr 15, 2010

nm ...

Peripheral Pulses Are +2 In Posterior And Tibial ____
Jun 22, 2010

NM ...

Posterior Fossa?? Internal Auditory Canal
Oct 01, 2010

MRI scanning of the posterior fossa? internal auditory canal  doc has an accent and I'm not sure.  I haven't heard this before. ...

Posterior Lateral Basilar Chest Areas
Feb 04, 2014

are these all different areas of the chest? should there be a comma between all of these? posterior lateral basilar chest areas. ...

The Medial Pocket Was Then Created Using The _____(3:05) Maneuver ...s/l "roncel" For Knee
Feb 07, 2014

nm ...

There Is Some Thickening Of The *faulks* Posterior To The Surgical Site Which Looks Like Fibrosis.
Oct 05, 2010

patient had frontal meningioma removed.  Thanks. ...

Medial Pocket Was Created Using S/l "ronisel" Maneuver
Mar 28, 2014

nm ...

Anterior Posterior Draw, *sloan* Pivot Shift Test Negative. Nm Thanks
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

S/l Posterior "clause" Of The Tibia
Oct 23, 2013

He received posterior (s/l clause) of the tibia. ...