A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

posterior esophageal (s/l) pul-sa-tom mass - SM

Posted: Nov 18, 2011

The patient does have a past medical history pertinent for having a right aortic arch with an anomalous left subclavian artery and a possible ligamentum resulting in a possible vascular ring.  This was initially picked up after upper GI endoscopy which noted a posterior esophageal (s/l) pul-sa-tom mass.

Pulsatile mass? nm - mthead

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

DUH!!! YES...guess I need more coffee!! LOL - TYVM!!

[ In Reply To ..]
THANKS!

Similar Messages:

Esophageal Adenocarcinoma: Esophageal Protocol Versus S/l "flow" Chemotherapy
Aug 21, 2012

? ...

AutoCorrect Shortcut Help? Palpable Mass & Parotid Mass
Nov 28, 2009

I have entered "pama" as my shortcut for parotid mass; but also I transcribe the phrase "palpable mass", and would logically use "pama" for that. What is a good way in general to handle phrases that would use the same shortcut? Also, specifically for these two phrases, what would you use?  I would like to be consistent so the shortcuts are easy to remember. Thanks for your input- ...

Distal Esophageal Stricture Which Was *boujied*??? Thanks. Nm
Jan 28, 2010

nm ...

S/l Sabor Dilator For Esophageal Stricture.
Mar 13, 2011

A 9 mm, and 10 mm __ (553) was passed over the guidewire with mild resistance, and dilation was successful. ...

Posterior Tib
Oct 19, 2010

When a Dr. dictates "posterior tib"  should it be posterior tibia, posterior tibula, posterior tibial ( an noun does not always follow it) ...

Posterior Pharynx And Oropharynx
Jan 09, 2010

Are the posterior pharynx and oropharynx two different things?   My doc seems to be saying something different than she has ever before and I am mixed up.  I can't find it anywhere.   TIA.  ...

Punctuation For Posterior Inferior Sm
Nov 10, 2011

How would you punctuate "posterior inferior" here? -"There is endplate edema involving the posterior inferior endplate of L1."   I want to hyphenate it. Or maybe just leave it alone.  Any help would be appreciated  Thanks! ...

Posterior Pharynx Exam
Feb 12, 2013

s/l malagooti 3 ? ...

(s/l Triumph Or Trianth) Posterior Decompression...
Dec 30, 2010

Below is the complete sentence:  May be a good candidate for "triumph" posterior decompression and disk replacement study.  TIA!  ...

Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
Jan 04, 2012

Some type of posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, but dictatin is extremely muffled. With regard to the *_______ (7:51) (s/l Aceon Gunlanger treatment) of the injuries, the patient has accepted these symptoms consistent with posterior cruciate instability. Also talking about thermal shrinkage procedure in number prior.   Thank you for any help. My software in not reinstalled yet, and I cannot locate it in books or Internet. ...

How Would You Type...."grade 1/1 Column Esophageal Varix"
Feb 13, 2011

How would you type:  "grade 1/1 column esophageal varix"  is the slash correct? or should there be a comma:  grade 1, 1-column esophageal varix....? ...

Electroencephalogram: Unremarkable With 9 Hz Posterior *donum* Rhythm. Thanks. Nm
Apr 15, 2010

nm ...

Peripheral Pulses Are +2 In Posterior And Tibial ____
Jun 22, 2010

NM ...

Posterior Fossa?? Internal Auditory Canal
Oct 01, 2010

MRI scanning of the posterior fossa? internal auditory canal  doc has an accent and I'm not sure.  I haven't heard this before. ...

Posterior Muscular Flap Was Created Using (s/l)gastrox
Jul 23, 2013

posterior muscular flap was created using (s/l)gastrox for a below knee amputation.  Thanks for any help :) ...

Posterior Lateral Basilar Chest Areas
Feb 04, 2014

are these all different areas of the chest? should there be a comma between all of these? posterior lateral basilar chest areas. ...

There Is Some Thickening Of The *faulks* Posterior To The Surgical Site Which Looks Like Fibrosis.
Oct 05, 2010

patient had frontal meningioma removed.  Thanks. ...

Anterior Posterior Draw, *sloan* Pivot Shift Test Negative. Nm Thanks
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

Pre-mass?
Jan 05, 2010

Doctor says, "There were some pre-masses within the liver which had the appearance of focal nodular hyperplasia." Is the term "pre-masses" a correct term.  I can't find it anywhere. ...

H.e. Mass
Jul 24, 2011

patient says h.e. mass has been present for several months. I can't figure out what h.e is, please help ...

Hyphenate 4 X 2 X 2 Cm Mass
Jan 28, 2010

Should "2-cm" be hyphenated?  I know if it was just 2-cm mass it would be.  In this case, 4 x 2 x 2 is still describing "mass" but it does not look right this way 4 x 2 x 2-cm mass. Ugh, it should still be hyphenated, huh?  Anyone? ...

Mass Measurement
Apr 04, 2012

Dictated: The mass is not greater than 20 by 20 cm. Should I type by or should it be The mass is not greater than 20 x 20 cm. Thanks in advance. ...

Neck Mass ?
Jun 15, 2012

ENT surgeon:  "Neck mass, rule out Breckinclot cyst, type II"   ? cyst   Thanks.  ...

Mass Exodus
Dec 05, 2014

Look how "excited" we are Nuance.  Transparent?  Nope, not even to somebody with a calculus degree.  Your insult to our intelligence is the final slap in the face.  Let the Indians do it.  OH WAIT, that was your intention all along.  Good luck with that, karma's about to bite you good. ...

I Think They WANT A Mass Exodus Of US MTs
Dec 10, 2014

Anyone else feel this way??? They come up with this majorly confusing way of "compensation" for us and have known all along a) we would not like it and b) the majority of us would not be receiving it, so their wish is coming true.  Pretty soon they will have all Indians doing their work.  I am giving it to end of January and then I am outta here too.  Can't handle the stress of this new plan.  Honestly liked the old way better, at least if I got the incentive I knew it w ...

Patient With Mass On The Thumb. Please Sm.
Oct 17, 2009

It was explained to the patient that if in the future this should become painful, bothersome or if it becomes s/l systetically unpleasing to him, we could resect the osteophyte.  Definitely does not sound like cosmetically.  Thanks for any help ...

Pt Is S/p Excision Of Mass From The Finger
Mar 29, 2010

Pt has numbness and decreased sensation to the right 3rd digit.  "We are ordering s/l senswine sign testing"   ?  TIA ...

Lung Mass - S/l Seecam
Nov 17, 2010

lung mass consistent with s/l "seecam" versus pulmonary sequestration ...

Emergic Mass? Please See Message
May 26, 2011

The patient had a CT of the abdomen and pelvis and the doc is saying:  There was no evidence of an s/l emergic mass or fluid collection.  TIA. ...

Left Pulmar Mass?
Jul 24, 2011

nm ...