A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Cardiac exam - anon

Posted: Sep 26, 2011

Help please. I have a doc who is repeating the same phrase in his cardio exam and, of course, it is something he uses all the time so he is flying through it.  It goes:  S1, S2 normal.  (Sound like) No monarch sounds, no murmur.  I cannot get what he is saying.  Any help would be appreciated!

Cardiac exam - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe abnormal sounds?

Cardiac exam - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I think that is what it is. He is going so fast though right at this particular point that I am just not sure. Thank you for your suggestion.

Maybe "Normal heart sounds. No murmur." ?? - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]

Agree - normal heart sounds

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Can This Be Right? Cardiac Exam Reveals An S/l Interim Murmur. TIA Nm
Sep 19, 2010

xx ...

In Cardiac Physical Exam - No "cupping"?
Jul 23, 2013

New one on me ...

In The New Cardiac Reference (cardiac Drug List)
Jan 16, 2015

wrong.  Whoever did that, 3 points off and your pay gets docked by $129.   ...

AIIMS Exam Or AMES Exam
Sep 15, 2011

Doing a report for a counseling and recovery center. Dr. says.... AIIMS exam showed mild involuntary movement of upper extremities and t____ assessment. Is it AIMS exam or Ames exam. I am also unsure of the blank, it sounds like it starts with the letter T. Thank you Thank you in advance! ...

Cardiac
Nov 05, 2009

A repeat CT was done, which showed an "interwall" decrease in the subdural hemorrhage in the left tentorial edge. ...

Non-cardiac?
May 02, 2010

Should it be non-cardiac or noncardiac?  I saw it both ways online and just wanted to be sure.  Thanks! ...

HELP With Cardiac Lab Value
Oct 01, 2013

Patient will be undergoing CABG and dictator stated: "AP 2 wide 12 assay will be obtained to evaluate the level of platelet inhibition" AP 2 Y 12? a P2Y12? I can't find anything. TIA ...

New To Cardiac Cath
Nov 01, 2009

I am new MT (sort of).  I am doing a cardiac cath from an ESL with marbles in his mouth.  This is a false positive stress test, and I am going nuts with one phrase.  It is: "The left anterior descending artery was large, 5 mm in diameter.  (s/l tran sif ico) was mildly tortuous but no focal lesions."  I googled the phrase and found it, and was led to this site, but it is not here.   Anybody have a clue on the (s/l trans sif ico)? ...

Cardiac Markers
Nov 20, 2009

Cardiac bile markers?  I have never heard of this but that sounds like what he is saying. ?? ...

Cardiac Tamponade Or??
Dec 28, 2009

patient had postoperative complications of cardiac arrest with pericardial effusion which led to "cardiac tamponade".  The doctor pronounces it like "decardiac tamponaude."  Is there another version I am not familiar with? Thanks! Abby ...

Not Too Familiar With Cardiac
Dec 30, 2009

Is is J-point ST elevation or J-point and ST elevation? ...

Cardiac Stent
Jan 25, 2010

"PDA branch has a 90% s/l "pinch by stent" lesion, small caliber vessel? ...

Cardiac Screen
Feb 04, 2010

s/l Agasen-130 method ...

CO Cardiac Enzymes?
May 04, 2010

Is there such a thing as "CO" cardiac enzymes?  I can't find anything online or in my literature.  It's listed under procedures for this patient. Thanks! ...

Cardiac Question
Jun 25, 2010

Her current bradycardia, which does not seem to resolve with elimination of beta-blockers and with exercise intolerance, is probably secondary to chronic "copric" insufficiency s/l "kop-ric" ...

Cardiac Transcribing
Jul 14, 2010

Diffuse athrosclerotic disease without clinical evidence of coronary artery disease ...

Cardiac Word
Aug 03, 2010

Anybody ever hear of a term that sounds like "mid jet."  The context of the term is in the vital signs section of the physical examination. ...

Cardiac Enzymes
Sep 15, 2010

Would someone please tell me who is correct?  I have always transcribed CK-MB index.  A MT friend of mine says it should be CK-MB, index, as they are 2 different things.  TIA.  ...

Cardiac Report
Nov 19, 2010

In a patient with lower extremity claudication;  Dictator is saying:  Patient has a high degree of stenosis in the (s/l) NACE limb above the bifurcation.  I've looked up NAC, NACE, NASE and don't seem to find anything that fits. Later in the report he says: She was counseled on options and due to her severe level of cardiac disease was precluded from having a reconstruction of her NACE. It's a long report and except for that I'm almost done so if someone cou ...

Cardiac Procedure
Dec 20, 2010

Which is correct?  Cox-Maze; Cox Maze, Cox maze or Cox-maze procedure? I have done it a couple different ways, both Maze and maze,  and never been corrected on either  TIA.  ...

Cardiac Drive?
Jun 14, 2011

It sounds like the doc is saying: "We will obtain a cardiac drive and uptake scan."  The diagnosis is a thyroid nodule.  Any ideas what he might be saying that sounds like "cardiac drive?" Thanks!! ...

Cardiac Help Needed - Please Sm
May 13, 2011

Patient had cardiac catheterization that showed single-vessel native coronary disease, status post percutaneous coronary intervention with s/l 4 out of 4 stents patent (or) 4 to 4 stents (4:4 stents patent). Can anyone help?  Thanks! ...

Cardiac - ECG Word
Aug 02, 2011

dictated:  She had an episode of atrial bigeminy on her s/l twon-a-too strip lasting about five seconds.   Any suggestions?  Thank you. ...

Cardiac Dispatch???
Dec 01, 2011

I am trying to make out a word  that is to do with teen cardiomyopathy.  It sounds like Cardiac dispatch?????  Any ideas would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Cardiac Test
Apr 07, 2012

This is probably so simple but I can't get it. During cardiac exam-There are no s/l lef cees, rubs, or thrills. TIA! ...

Cardiac Catheterization
Jun 24, 2012

This is a cardiac catheterization: There are beautiful collaterals right up to the s/l "hilt." I did inject the right coronary artery orifice and could not fine the right sinus s/l "orifice." ...

Cardiac Cath Lab
Jan 22, 2014

Hello, hoping someone can help.  Perclose s/l ?otomy closure device?  Anyone have any ideas?  This is for a cardiac cath also ?tic aortic valve stenois?  thanks!!! ...

IOS Cardiac Cath
Sep 24, 2014

Has anyone heard of IOS measurements in a cardiac cath? ...

Cardiac Term
Feb 13, 2015

Is it cord or chord? I therefore elected to do a total ____ sparing mitral valve replacement. Thanks in advance. ...

Cardiac Protocols
Apr 29, 2015

SLOBMAN Protocol:  statin, Lovenox, oxygen, beta-blocker, morphine, aspirin, nitroglycerin ...