A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

AS-type murmur - Fairly New MT

Posted: Oct 11, 2013

Diagnosis includes "AS-type" murmur. Is that expanded to a systolic-type murmur?

aortic stenosis-type murmur - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

TY - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Murmur
Sep 18, 2010

Systolic murmur grade 2/6 aortic area s/l connected to basilar carotids. ...

S/l De Chrishenda Murmur
Apr 01, 2010

nm ...

Systolic Murmur
Feb 06, 2011

correct way to type??  Systolic murmur 2/6  or  II/VI  ?  thanks. ...

Holosystolic Murmur
Mar 30, 2011

the doctor starts his sentence off with 1/6 holosystolic murmur and was curious if I should put Grade 1/6 holosystolic murmur since it is at the beginning of a sentence and should I put the grade in there anyways if not started at the beginning of a sentence   ...

2 To 3 Over 6 Systolic Murmur
Apr 09, 2014

Doc says "2 to 3 over 6 systolic murmur".  Do i type it like that <--- or do i type it "2/6 to 3/6 systolic murmur". ...

Broad Systolic Murmur
Oct 29, 2009

Anyone heard of this before? I googled the words directly together and got NO results. Heard of diffuse, loud, etc.. Just another description maybe? ...

Heart Murmur Term!
May 02, 2011

Thank you for any help you can give!  This is an ESL dictator!    heart murmur heard best at the pulmonary s/l "intragus bid foci" left sternal border.      ...

How To Transcribe 1-2 Over 6 Systolic Murmur
Dec 07, 2013

Can someone tell me the correct way to transcribe 1-2 over 6 systolic murmur???  Is it correct to put 1/6 to 2/6 or 1-2/6.  Thanks in advance. ...

Murmur In Mitral? Position
Jul 07, 2014

Any one heard soft murmur in the mitral position.  Mitral? ...

Can This Be Right? Cardiac Exam Reveals An S/l Interim Murmur. TIA Nm
Sep 19, 2010

xx ...

Grade 2 Systolic Murmur Heard Over "aortic Band" Area.
Apr 28, 2011

:) ...

Systolic "machinic" Murmur?
May 10, 2012

Never had this before but he says it plain as day.  He is an ESL but pretty good otherwise.  When I Googled it, it gave me a suggestion of "mechanic" but did not put it together with systolic murmur, just in the same setence.  Anybody else hear of it? Thanks so much! ...

What Is The Correct Way To Type Hepatitis C "type 2A/2C Or IIA/11C?
May 14, 2010

. ...

Doctor Says RF X3. Do I Type RF X3 Or Type Out Refill X3
Jun 23, 2010

nm ...

If It Is Dictated Type 2 Or 3 Acromion, Do You Type 2 Or 3 Or II Or III?
Sep 08, 2010

TIA ...

HELP: If ECG Is Dictated, Can I Type As Is, Or Type In Full?
Nov 09, 2010

If ECG is dictated, can I use the abbreviation, or type in full? ...

MMSE Is Pertinent To "an Abunzant" Type Dementia Of Alzheim'er Type. :/ ESL
Apr 22, 2010

MMSE is pertinent to "an abunzant" type dementia of Alzheim'er type. ...

Type 2 Or Type II Diabetes
Nov 20, 2009

Which is the correct way to type...type 2 or type II diabetes? tia. ...

Anyone Type For Silent Type?
Aug 10, 2010

Wondering if anyone out there has any feedback about working for Silent Type?  I have done the test and have been told I will interview in two weeks when the position becomes available... I think there is a mandatory 2 day training in NJ?  Anyone done this and survived?  How's the pay?  I was considering going to work for MedQuist because they are taking over one of my current IC accounts but after reading in the MedQuist section I think I'll skip that one.  Th ...

Aortic Insufficiency Or Aortic Insufficiency Murmur? Sm
Aug 16, 2011

Doc states, "There was no aortic insufficiency murmur, third heart sound, or pericardial rub." Should it be aortic insufficiency, murmur, third heart sound, or pericardial rub or is aortic insufficiency murmur correct? Thank you! ...

All Type Pay?
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone know what pay range All Type starts off at?  Does anyone have any experience with them?  I have a test to complete and before I invest my time taking it, I wanted to get some feedback.  Thanks ahead of time. ...

How Do You Type
Nov 13, 2009

4-ply lift... He has been weightbearing as tolerated in a boot with a full 4-ply lift. tia. ...

Type 3 Or Type III
Nov 16, 2009

type 3 or III subacromial impingement... tia. ...

How Do You Type This?
Jan 18, 2010

at this point we are going to get an "AP lateral scapular Y"? ...

Would You Type This?
Mar 09, 2010

Doctor says "we will punt him over to Dr.  So and So." Would you type "punt," leave blank, or replace this with "send," "refer," or something more appropriate? This doctor is always saying odd things...LOL. ...

All-type
Mar 16, 2010

I know that I asked before but never got a response, although many read my post.  Anyone working now, or ever worked for All-Type?  Need good and bad.  The last archive I saw was for September 2009.  Was offered a job, and now nothing.  Is this familiar?  ...

How To Type This?
Mar 24, 2010

There is grade 3 anterolisthesis of C3 upon C4 with fairly significant associated spinal stenosis. ...

Type Of Lab
May 01, 2010

Heavy ESL: "more specific autoimmune antibodies like a scade profile" ...

How Do You Type Q Day
Jun 28, 2010

She is still taking Percocet 1 to 1-1/2 tablets Q-day..tia. ...

Anything On All Type?
Jun 28, 2010

Hey all!   Thinking about leaving my current company.  All Type says they can give me an all typing account, I have been doing mostly VR for over a year and am making less and less money.    So I am curious about All Type.  Thanks! ...