A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

now ASR is messing up levothyroxine constantly - what next

Posted: Mar 26, 2012

Levothyroxine:  stable to rock sign

Gabapentin never correct

Ativan:  At a van.

what the heck?

What the heck is right... - Cassie

[ In Reply To ..]
I recently had:
Gatorade = uteri
hips and legs = sips of ice
rarely skips meals = rarely gets meals
acquired pneumonia = inquired money
review of systems = resisted vision
C-section = phase section
was supposed to have been = is posted been
one at = wanted

...the list could go on and on. And yes, I have been jotting these down! (LOL)

Similar Messages:

Levothyroxine T3, T4 - How Do You Type?
Oct 26, 2009

Levothyroxine T3, T4   I think this is one drug but how would you type it? ...

I Think QA Is Messing With Me
Jul 13, 2011

I"ve been audited, failed and have been on 100% QA for about a week now.  It is horribly disheartening.  I have been trying and trying and trying to redeem myself.  I have been an MT for over 25 years and every day I feel like my years of experience and expertise are meaningless, like everything that I have ever done is garbage, like I don't know a darn thing... Well, I have been "stashing" reports on a daily basis, (without any critical info) for reference, especially the o ...

ASR Messing Up Bad
Jul 30, 2011

Anyone else seeing more errors on ASR these past few days?   ...

Bad Enough ASR Is Messing Up But
Dec 18, 2013

Seems like the doctors have become raging morons also. Consistent wrong work types like I have never heard before, don't dictate the date doc and I won't add the ADT, not to mention the run on dictations and sentences, and re-dictating things. Double physical exams for instance is a biggie with one of mine and ya know what, I am now leaving it, if I have to edit it twice by God I am getting paid for it twice. ...

When Are They Going To Stop Messing With
Feb 10, 2010

MQ has made big changes to my primary account.  Now things are all messed up and because of it, we have to re-enter redundant information in the ADT screen.  For example, it says ADT Attending and ADT Admitting with the doc's names.  Those aren't carrying over to the report now, for some reason, so we have to re-enter those docs names in the additional ADT field under attending and admitting.  Also, all of the reference repository stuff is gone.  It now says th ...

The Snowflakes Are Messing Up My Compuer
Dec 08, 2012

The snowflake situation seems to have gotten worse.  There are more of them and I just lost the third or fourth post because of them.  The cursor flies around to random parts of the page when one passes by and there is constant flashing.  The "flakes" look more like real fast snails trailing down the screen than snow.  There is literally a snail trail of distortion behind them. I don't think the snow works with all computers.   ...

So Now ASR Is Messing Up The Vital Signs
Dec 29, 2013

Not putting in the temperature at all, no matter how clear it is dictated. Messing up the sequence of the rest and the measurements..this is beyond annoying ...

Word Expander Program Messing Up.
Feb 10, 2011

I have Sylvan Software's Shortcut program, which I have had for 4 years now.  Lately, it has been screwing up on me.  When I do something like add a letter in editing, such as an a, it will put in an expansion as if I typed a two-letter abbreviation, like ua for urinalysis, or aa for aortic aneurysm.  Also, if I add a comma, it will throw in an expansion randomly, at least it seems random. Could it be that the program is old?  Can they get old?  This is a fairly ne ...

Why Does TTS Constantly Have Ads On For MTs. They Come On
Dec 26, 2012

and then about five days later they are on again looking.  Is there a problem working for them. ...

TTS Is Constantly Looking For MTs
May 30, 2014

So strange to see dislikes on job seekers board for TTS.  I think MTStars should charge for advertising so it doesn't get junked up by companies with huge turnover constantly advertising and leave space for independent companies with legit jobs and not revolving MT door jobs. ...

Why Do I Constantly Run Out Of Work?
Jun 08, 2012

I love my job.  I love the company I work for.  BUT why do I constantly run out of work???  Frustrating to say the least!  ...

MT Rules Changes Constantly
Aug 14, 2012

Does anybody else get emails of updated account specs or just in general about how this is now changing in the MT world and things such as hyphens are being phased out, among other changes to make the document "more readable".  I wonder...all these changes to how we are supposed to do our jobs, yet the only changes to what we are paid to do our job is a negative with pays dropping instead of going up.  I say it here and I can say it so many times, if somebody can sit in an office and c ...

Anyone Else Threatened Constantly?
Jan 24, 2014

If I'm not being threatened with FIESA reports I'm being threatened with low production, etc. I'm so sick of them. If they paid us a decent wage... I just have to keep looking for another job. They treat us like we are less than dirt. +++ ...

To The MTSOs Constantly Hiring
Sep 24, 2012

So you want MTs to transcribe and edit VR who are skilled and experienced?  You want someone to be a mind-reader with your ESL dictators with no help from QA?  You want a reliable person who is going to work nights, weekends, and holidays for this pay?  Here's your problem keeping a good MT.  You pay 4 cpl for VR and 7 cpl to transcribe.  At the same time, you expect nothing from your clients.  They are allowed to tie up an MTs time with garbage to t ...

MTSOs Constantly Hiring, Low Pay, Etc
Sep 25, 2012

In the recent issue of For The Record magazine, 'MTs question compensation rates,' regarding the 13 MTs filing collective class action lawsuit against Transcend in May 2012...quote *Up until this point, as long as the MTs are willing to sit back and take whatever is given to them in terms of compensation and working conditions, then that's the way it's going to be. But now that a group of people have actually taken a stand and said, "We don't believe that this practice i ...

Oracle - Is Anyone Else Out Of Work Constantly For OTI?
Jan 16, 2014

Just a quick question.  Is anyone else out of work constantly for OTI?  I have been constantly fighting for work for the last 3 months.  Hopefully everything is okay. ...

Got Tired Of Running Out Of Work Constantly
Nov 20, 2009

& my pay dwindling so low, so started applying and testing and got a decent job offer today, so I'm outta here!!!       I had to quit because there's no work & I'm reading below that they're hiring right now.  Wow. ...

Diskriter Low On Work/running OOW Constantly Lately
Jan 29, 2011

Anyone else experiencing the same?  Been going on for about 2 months.  I Wonder what is up? ...

West Region, I Am Constantly Running Out Of
Jan 20, 2012

past 6 years.  This week am told mandatory to change a week day to weekend hours and still running out of work with email stating "can make up time on a specific weekend day" (saturday).  Now am I one of the lucky ones they keep cutting off (NJA) SO AS to force working on weekend time slots (if you want to make up time which is your pay) which the CCM feels is the weak spots on the weekend.  YET, they are hiring constantly and have not hired anyone for weekends.  Am I the onl ...

Hx Of S/l Peek/a ?? Where She Was Constantly Feeling The Need To Chew On Ice
Sep 26, 2012

Pt is here for a 2 month history of s/l peek/a ??  where she was constantly feeling the need to chew on ice as well as progressively worsening fatigue.    I so clearly hear peek/a but can't find anything on google. Thanks for your help..... ...

I Have Butterflies Who Constantly Live In My Stomach These Days! Sm
Dec 06, 2013

Constantly getting emails to work extra, but no more.  I know it's extra money but is also increasing the likelihood that I could drop below 99.6%, especially when volunteering to do even more unfamiliar accounts.  I have struggled to make the line count and have been productive managed for that and told to go faster.  BUT I am now in a pool with I don't know how many accts and spend a good portion of my time reading and guessing about the client profile, and I ...

Thinking Of Going Back To Keystrokes But They Constantly Ran Out Of Work! Sm
Feb 15, 2015

I took a job with another company thinking the grass was greener because the accounts were major and the work was there but the platform sucks and QA is picky as hell.  I am a good MT and been doing this years, years in QA with taking MT jobs now because the QA jobs are not there. This is my sole income and I can't survive.  I like the platform and steady checks at Keystrokes but the work just wasn't coming in, they wouldn't give me a secondary, and they continually hire ...

Can Someone Please Explain How Synernet Constantly Runs Ads And Hires But...
May 06, 2015

Can't seem to fix the "holes" in coverage ? Things don't make sense with the what seems like permanent Overtime things never being managed.  And then the emails of people running low or out of work on some accounts.  I have sent out some resumes to none transcription positions and I pray I can get out of this field. I am so tired of it al . :( ...