A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone else threatened constantly? - 7th child

Posted: Jan 24, 2014

If I'm not being threatened with FIESA reports I'm being threatened with low production, etc. I'm so sick of them. If they paid us a decent wage... I just have to keep looking for another job. They treat us like we are less than dirt. +++

Threatened - Pollyanna

[ In Reply To ..]
YES, the same is happening to me. Tell me how FIESA grading can be fair when one little connecting word was left out and I get a score of 97. They don't use a score of 100 for each report and deduct for every error. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! I guess after 30 plus years I don't know what I'm doing. I want out badly!

same here - new but old

[ In Reply To ..]
I dread looking at my email now. Thankfully I did get hired by someone else and am working part time for them but I need both jobs but if Nuance fires me at least I have another company to go to who appreciates me and amazingly I don't make the same horrible percentage on my QA that Nuance scores me with all the time

Thats because ur more relaxed at ur other - job. Its easier to make..sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Mistakes when someone is constantly hovering over you and going through ur work with a fine tooth comb, versus when ur relaxed, at ease and not having to worry about what they will find next.

Also, don't forget that these companies use QA - as just another tool to pay us less. nm

[ In Reply To ..]

I quit when I couldn't work with the knife in my back anymore .. SM - Ex N

[ In Reply To ..]
It was so hard on my nerves, my family and pretty well ruined my health.

knife in back - Millie

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been "knifed" continuously for 1 year, but I agree they need us more than we need them; nothing has happened to me yet except my health is deteriorating.

My take on it - Been there, still am

[ In Reply To ..]
If you're doing quality work, don't worry because they need you more than you need them--bottom line. Low production (and believe me, I've been there) is better than a resignation and NO production from an employee. So don't let the threats (perceived or otherwise) bother you. You're a lot more valuable than they let on. Think about it: if they DID let on, they'd have to PAY us more!

Similar Messages:

SoftScript--anybody Else Threatened With Termination?
Feb 01, 2012

My QA score has always run about 12% (SS requires 8% or less to QA) since i started. My trainer told me I had a very difficult account and not to worry. Since then they hired a new producion manager and the percent to QA  has apparently become an issue. I generally get 99% to 100% on my QA score and an email thanking me for the great job (automatically sent, I know).  Today I got an email threatening termination if my score did not comply with the 8% by the next pay period. I know it c ...

Why Are We Threatened About Changing Our Schedules When There (sm)
May 18, 2013

is no work, and now that work has picked up there will be mandatory schedule changes????  I really resent being punished for the company's work-flow issues.  It's bad enough that they throw a ridiculous amount of accts with different profiles at us and at the same time expect perfect work but charge us to use QA and constant reminders that corporate is looking at our line counts.  My stomach is contantly in knots while I'm working so why would I ...

Required Production For QCE's. Being Threatened With
Jun 25, 2014

the requirement, but work has dried up over the past 1-2 months. Is anyone else experiencing this? They also don't take into consideration the assigned required email and STAT coverage we have to do, which is in addition to our required production. Are other QCE's finding it hard to meet production? How do you handle it when there is not enough work? ...

CO Hospital Employees Threatened W/ Firing If They Don't Get Flu Shot
Oct 06, 2012

This makes me REALLY glad I am getting the hell out of health care!   These draconian measures are being implemented across the country.  Most require that ALL employees -- even those who work off-site and have zero patient contact -- receive the toxic injection or they will lose their job.    Check out the comments.  I was VERY heartened to see that the vast majority of them are by posters opposed to the mandate (several very educated MDs and RNs po ...

Why Does TTS Constantly Have Ads On For MTs. They Come On
Dec 26, 2012

and then about five days later they are on again looking.  Is there a problem working for them. ...

TTS Is Constantly Looking For MTs
May 30, 2014

So strange to see dislikes on job seekers board for TTS.  I think MTStars should charge for advertising so it doesn't get junked up by companies with huge turnover constantly advertising and leave space for independent companies with legit jobs and not revolving MT door jobs. ...

Why Do I Constantly Run Out Of Work?
Jun 08, 2012

I love my job.  I love the company I work for.  BUT why do I constantly run out of work???  Frustrating to say the least!  ...

MT Rules Changes Constantly
Aug 14, 2012

Does anybody else get emails of updated account specs or just in general about how this is now changing in the MT world and things such as hyphens are being phased out, among other changes to make the document "more readable".  I wonder...all these changes to how we are supposed to do our jobs, yet the only changes to what we are paid to do our job is a negative with pays dropping instead of going up.  I say it here and I can say it so many times, if somebody can sit in an office and c ...

Now ASR Is Messing Up Levothyroxine Constantly
Mar 26, 2012

Levothyroxine:  stable to rock sign Gabapentin never correct Ativan:  At a van. what the heck? ...

To The MTSOs Constantly Hiring
Sep 24, 2012

So you want MTs to transcribe and edit VR who are skilled and experienced?  You want someone to be a mind-reader with your ESL dictators with no help from QA?  You want a reliable person who is going to work nights, weekends, and holidays for this pay?  Here's your problem keeping a good MT.  You pay 4 cpl for VR and 7 cpl to transcribe.  At the same time, you expect nothing from your clients.  They are allowed to tie up an MTs time with garbage to t ...

MTSOs Constantly Hiring, Low Pay, Etc
Sep 25, 2012

In the recent issue of For The Record magazine, 'MTs question compensation rates,' regarding the 13 MTs filing collective class action lawsuit against Transcend in May 2012...quote *Up until this point, as long as the MTs are willing to sit back and take whatever is given to them in terms of compensation and working conditions, then that's the way it's going to be. But now that a group of people have actually taken a stand and said, "We don't believe that this practice i ...

Oracle - Is Anyone Else Out Of Work Constantly For OTI?
Jan 16, 2014

Just a quick question.  Is anyone else out of work constantly for OTI?  I have been constantly fighting for work for the last 3 months.  Hopefully everything is okay. ...

Got Tired Of Running Out Of Work Constantly
Nov 20, 2009

& my pay dwindling so low, so started applying and testing and got a decent job offer today, so I'm outta here!!!       I had to quit because there's no work & I'm reading below that they're hiring right now.  Wow. ...

Diskriter Low On Work/running OOW Constantly Lately
Jan 29, 2011

Anyone else experiencing the same?  Been going on for about 2 months.  I Wonder what is up? ...

West Region, I Am Constantly Running Out Of
Jan 20, 2012

past 6 years.  This week am told mandatory to change a week day to weekend hours and still running out of work with email stating "can make up time on a specific weekend day" (saturday).  Now am I one of the lucky ones they keep cutting off (NJA) SO AS to force working on weekend time slots (if you want to make up time which is your pay) which the CCM feels is the weak spots on the weekend.  YET, they are hiring constantly and have not hired anyone for weekends.  Am I the onl ...

Hx Of S/l Peek/a ?? Where She Was Constantly Feeling The Need To Chew On Ice
Sep 26, 2012

Pt is here for a 2 month history of s/l peek/a ??  where she was constantly feeling the need to chew on ice as well as progressively worsening fatigue.    I so clearly hear peek/a but can't find anything on google. Thanks for your help..... ...

I Have Butterflies Who Constantly Live In My Stomach These Days! Sm
Dec 06, 2013

Constantly getting emails to work extra, but no more.  I know it's extra money but is also increasing the likelihood that I could drop below 99.6%, especially when volunteering to do even more unfamiliar accounts.  I have struggled to make the line count and have been productive managed for that and told to go faster.  BUT I am now in a pool with I don't know how many accts and spend a good portion of my time reading and guessing about the client profile, and I ...

Thinking Of Going Back To Keystrokes But They Constantly Ran Out Of Work! Sm
Feb 15, 2015

I took a job with another company thinking the grass was greener because the accounts were major and the work was there but the platform sucks and QA is picky as hell.  I am a good MT and been doing this years, years in QA with taking MT jobs now because the QA jobs are not there. This is my sole income and I can't survive.  I like the platform and steady checks at Keystrokes but the work just wasn't coming in, they wouldn't give me a secondary, and they continually hire ...

Can Someone Please Explain How Synernet Constantly Runs Ads And Hires But...
May 06, 2015

Can't seem to fix the "holes" in coverage ? Things don't make sense with the what seems like permanent Overtime things never being managed.  And then the emails of people running low or out of work on some accounts.  I have sent out some resumes to none transcription positions and I pray I can get out of this field. I am so tired of it al . :( ...

Here We Go Again--threatened With "lockdown." Sm
May 31, 2011

Anyone else get this email from their CCM? Ugh. ...