A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ASR Messing Up Bad - mt2

Posted: Jul 30, 2011

Anyone else seeing more errors on ASR these past few days?  

Yep. Mine have been horrible, even dictators - me too

[ In Reply To ..]
that I recognize as usually pretty good. And, to make matters worse, I was at the end of a 980+ second job, and somehow I screwed up and deleted what I had edited and needless to say could not get it back. Had to F11 it and re-type the whole stinking job. Got it done much faster by straight transcribing it.

We are supposed to make production with this crap????

Control Z - Ang

[ In Reply To ..]
I had that happen a long time ago and called a tech and he told me next time, as soon as I deleted in error, could do Control Z and it would "undo" the deletion. Think it only works if you are pretty quick about doing it.

I was told you can Ctrl. Z multiple times - so if you...

[ In Reply To ..]
delete accidentally, then type something you can do Ctrl Z to get rid of what you typed, then Ctrl Z again to bring back what was deleted.
I did control Z and nothing happened. - Did control Z multiple times.
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

ASR messing up - mt2

[ In Reply To ..]
It makes me so mad I could scream. Cannot make any money here either. I wonder if they are working on it or something and messed it up. GRRRRRRR.

it has been just horrible, I agree - just want to work

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

I Think QA Is Messing With Me
Jul 13, 2011

I"ve been audited, failed and have been on 100% QA for about a week now.  It is horribly disheartening.  I have been trying and trying and trying to redeem myself.  I have been an MT for over 25 years and every day I feel like my years of experience and expertise are meaningless, like everything that I have ever done is garbage, like I don't know a darn thing... Well, I have been "stashing" reports on a daily basis, (without any critical info) for reference, especially the o ...

Bad Enough ASR Is Messing Up But
Dec 18, 2013

Seems like the doctors have become raging morons also. Consistent wrong work types like I have never heard before, don't dictate the date doc and I won't add the ADT, not to mention the run on dictations and sentences, and re-dictating things. Double physical exams for instance is a biggie with one of mine and ya know what, I am now leaving it, if I have to edit it twice by God I am getting paid for it twice. ...

When Are They Going To Stop Messing With
Feb 10, 2010

MQ has made big changes to my primary account.  Now things are all messed up and because of it, we have to re-enter redundant information in the ADT screen.  For example, it says ADT Attending and ADT Admitting with the doc's names.  Those aren't carrying over to the report now, for some reason, so we have to re-enter those docs names in the additional ADT field under attending and admitting.  Also, all of the reference repository stuff is gone.  It now says th ...

Now ASR Is Messing Up Levothyroxine Constantly
Mar 26, 2012

Levothyroxine:  stable to rock sign Gabapentin never correct Ativan:  At a van. what the heck? ...

The Snowflakes Are Messing Up My Compuer
Dec 08, 2012

The snowflake situation seems to have gotten worse.  There are more of them and I just lost the third or fourth post because of them.  The cursor flies around to random parts of the page when one passes by and there is constant flashing.  The "flakes" look more like real fast snails trailing down the screen than snow.  There is literally a snail trail of distortion behind them. I don't think the snow works with all computers.   ...

So Now ASR Is Messing Up The Vital Signs
Dec 29, 2013

Not putting in the temperature at all, no matter how clear it is dictated. Messing up the sequence of the rest and the measurements..this is beyond annoying ...

Word Expander Program Messing Up.
Feb 10, 2011

I have Sylvan Software's Shortcut program, which I have had for 4 years now.  Lately, it has been screwing up on me.  When I do something like add a letter in editing, such as an a, it will put in an expansion as if I typed a two-letter abbreviation, like ua for urinalysis, or aa for aortic aneurysm.  Also, if I add a comma, it will throw in an expansion randomly, at least it seems random. Could it be that the program is old?  Can they get old?  This is a fairly ne ...