A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can anybody please recommend a good, reliable, inexpensive eFax service? TIA. - nm

Posted: Sep 10, 2010

nm

I've used Myfax.com before and was quite happy with it - Happy MT Robin

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Fax Better - WHAM

[ In Reply To ..]
I use Fax Better (faxbetter.com), which I think used to be MyFax. It is only $5.95/mo and is very reliable.

I was using eFax but just too pricey, I now use - sm - ECMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Ring Central, much nicer I think too. Have had no problems and like it a lot.

TrustFax. The Best. - deenibeeni

[ In Reply To ..]
Same folks who bring us Comodo Internet Security.

Thanks all! - OP nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

TASP - Most Reliable Transcription Service Provider Out There?
Jul 08, 2013

Can anyone tell me the most reliable transcription service provider out there? There are many to choose from. I want to lean away from phone in trancriptions and lean more towards microphone use. I would also like one that is user friendly, has few and far between breakdown issues and offers line counts. ...

Good But Inexpensive Headset To Use?
May 04, 2013

Would love some input on a good but inexpensive headset to use. Not comfortable with regular earphones (like for iphone) or "airplane headset" (so flimsy). Thanks in advance! ...

Are There Any Good Quality Fairly Inexpensive Alternatives To ExpressScribe?
Sep 28, 2013

Was given some sample dictation to listen to and could play it on Google Chrome and it sounded very clear, but when I played it with Express Scribe (even using the special audio processes) it sounded a lot worse - more like in a tin can and a bit scratchy. For the "real" dictation, I'll have to use ExpressScribe or some other player. Thanks for the suggestions. ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Workstation With A Good Pullout Keyboard Tray
Dec 04, 2014

that is wide enough for a wrist rest.  This needs to be in my bedroom so cant be too huge.  I like the tower off the floor also.  Thanks.  ...

Anyone Recommend A Good Headset?
Nov 04, 2009

I have 2 headsets and in both the right side has gone out, which is aggravating.  Would greatly appreciate any recommendations on headsets!! TIA ...

Can Someone Please Recommend A Good Company
Mar 02, 2012

Anybody Recommend A Good Set Of Headphone
Jun 16, 2014

Can anybody recommend a good set of headphones, over the ear style?  I do have a slight hearing impairment and really need a good set.  Thank you in advance for the suggestions.   ...

Recommend A Good Company
Sep 17, 2014

Can someone recommend a good company to work for? Possibly someone that has benefits but not required.   Thanks! ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Website To Look Up Medications?
Jan 17, 2010

nm ...

Can Anyone Recommend Good Cordless Headphone?
Jun 01, 2010

I often transcribe while nursing and my baby keeps breaking my headphones by tugging on the cord very hard.  I'm thinking cordless headphones are the way to go so he has nothing to grab on to.  Can any of you recommend a good brand of cordless headphones?  Thanks! ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Accounting Software
Jun 18, 2013

We are going to start a small business (nothing to do with MT) and eventually have employees. I am completely fuddle-headed with math functions, even simple addition and subtraction. I was thinking about a small bookkeeping class at a local tech school, or possibly an on-line course. I hate to put a lot of money into a class for any type of degree or certificate, with a lot of things to learn that I don't really need or want. I would like to find a simple (... For Dummies) accounti ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Coding Program For An
Apr 26, 2015

xx ...

Recommend A Good Word Expander Program?
Jun 01, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good word expander program?  Preferably free or inexpensive?  Thanks! ...

Recommend A Good Digital Voice Recorders?
Aug 25, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good digital voice recorder for the office I work in?  We are still using tapes and it drives me crazy.  They are looking into switching to a digital recorder and I need suggestions for a good one.   Thanks in advance, Michelle ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Medical Spellcheck System?
Oct 01, 2010

Considering going the IC route and need a recommendation for a very good medical spellcheck.  Thanks in advance! ...

Could Anyone Recommend Good Medical Coding Websites?
Jan 31, 2012

Hello, I am becoming disenchanted with the medical transcription profession and how it has become less lucrative (although some may disagree). I wanted to look into medical coding as an alternative at-home (remote) or in-office job.  I was hoping someone could recommend a few good websites that discuss the profession, how to prepare for it, how long training typically takes before you can "launch yourself", how lucrative it could be if you really apply yourself, and so on. I've hear ...

Good FTP Hosting Service?
Jan 25, 2010

Anyone have experience with FTP hosting services? I'm looking to set one up but can't really dish out a lot of $$$ every month for it.  I've seen FTPfortranscription for $12-70/mo and MTFTP for $30-130/mo depending on brandwidth use. Any suggestions would be very helpful (or even an idea of what to look for).  Thanks. ...

Can Anybody Tell Me The Good, Bad, Ugly On Accuscribes Transcription Service Out Of Maryland?
Sep 18, 2014

Do you like working for them, how is the pay, do they hire employees? ...

Accutype Reliable Work?
Nov 16, 2010

Has anyone ever worked for this company?  Pay?  Reliable work?  Thanks ...

Need Name Of Reliable Gen. Trans Co. For Extra $$.
Jun 15, 2014

thanks in advance!! ...

Inexpensive Software To Transcribe .d2 File Formats- Sm
Apr 26, 2011

Does anyone know of an inexpensive software that will play .ds2 file formats.  Express Scribe will not!!  I am in a pickle and need something inexpensive to play these files.  Thanks!!   ...

Remedy Self Service Portal - Is That The Same As Qcare Self Service?
Apr 06, 2012

x ...

Does Anyone Have A Reliable Source To Look Up Doctor's Last Names?
Feb 28, 2010

This patient I am typing now saw a Dr. s/l At-a-lo-ni but PA doesn't spell it out and doesn't say what kind of doctor he/she is, what state they practiced in, etc.  Looked up on google but really came up with nothing.  Thanks!   ...

Has Anyone Seen Reliable Stats On How Many MT Jobs Have Been Offshored?
Dec 16, 2013

xx ...

Doctor Going From Tapes To Wave Files--what Software Is Easy To Install, Easy To Use And Inexpensive
Apr 29, 2010

Do I have to buy the dictation equipment or the doctor?  Can I use the software with moer than one client?  We are moving and this is key to keeping my job.  Any advice would be helpful.  Thanks so much in advance for all help! ...

Can Someone Recommend
Aug 10, 2010

A place to purchase the most recent book of style?  Thanks! ...

Would You Recommend...
Sep 30, 2012

For those of you that work full time in an employee position with benefits, would you recommend your current company? I am looking for some positive feedback on which companies to target for an employee MT position. Thanks in advance. ...

Why I Would NOT Recommend ATSI
Feb 19, 2010

Hello all! I am new to this forum and would just like to share my thoughts with you as I have read through some of your postings about different MT companies out there, like "Should I work here?" So, as nicely as I can say it, in a matter of my opinion:  My Top Ten Reasons why I would NOT recommend ATSI: 1. The pay. Straight CPL no matter if it's days, nights, weekends, holidays. 2. No raises, incentives, or bonuses. 3. NOT employee status...EVER...even after 90 days, you will ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Reasonably Priced
Jul 31, 2010

headset for VR?   Thanks!  ...

Recommend MT School
Sep 28, 2010

Hi, I am interested in taking a MT online course and would like some recommendations on some online schools.  I don't want to make the wrong decision and waste my money. Can anyone please  telll about a few schools so I can make my decision? Thanks ...