A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

remedy self service portal - is that the same as qcare self service? - nm

Posted: Apr 06, 2012

x

Yes - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

thanks - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

QCare Self Service..Anybody Know?
Sep 01, 2010

I just got an email this morning that we are supposed to start using the Qcare self serve.  I got an email a couple weeks ago saying it ws coming, but nothing more until today.  Anyone know where to find it or use it.  Help would be appreciated.  thanks.   ...

Remedy/Qcare
May 28, 2012

I have tried to alert my CCM about no work through Remedy, nothing happens, nothing moves on the page.  I have tired to use QCare, it tells me I do not have the right to access when I click on service request.  This is RIDICULOUS ...

Remedy Shmemedy. I Never Ever Used Qcare..am I Missing Something?
Apr 25, 2012

I never EVER utilized Qcare.  Does anybody? not to mention..and I guess Ima a dumbsheet..but I don't get the training.  I get into it fine..had NO idea what the Quick Guide was supposed to mean, but went into anyway..and I have no idea what the heck this is supposed to me.  I clicked on the "media" icon and nothing happens.  ...

Cardiology Service?
Dec 03, 2009

or cardiology service?  The pt was seen by the cardiology service.? ...

WBG Transcriptions Service? Any One Know Them
Jan 17, 2010

NM ...

WBG Transcription Service...Anyone Know Anything About Them?
Jan 21, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company? ...

Okay, I Am Bugged. Is Anyone Else In Service
Feb 07, 2010

Our CCM was begging people to work OT to clean up all of the files we were behind.  Now, I am on my regular shift and am getting an NJA!!! Is anyone else getting this?  ...

DTS Transcription Service
Mar 03, 2010

I was sent a link to test for this company and was absolutely floored!  I did the application form portion of the test and then was directed to the screening process, which was a series of multiple choice and fill in the blank questions (10 minutes it took to complete).  After completing that I thought I would be directed to the transcription portion of the test, but no - I was directed to another series of multiple choice and fill in the blank questions totalling about 30 mi ...

Ace Transcription Service
Apr 12, 2010

Has anyone had any experience with Ace Transction out of Dallas, Texas.  There ad states work own hours from home.  ...

Personalized Service
Aug 09, 2010

Ugh, don't want to sound like a massage service, "We offer that personal touch" (wink wink). I'm just daydreaming, I mean brainstorming: How to beat the MTSOs, even on a small, micro-business scale. What does a typical doctor in his or her typical practice need as far as medical documentation? How can we do that better than an MTSO, or even self-serve EMR? The lady who mentioned in another post having a typing speed of 200 wpm, "fast as someone could talk" (wow) made me start thinking ...

Q-Care Self Service
Sep 06, 2010

Tonight is the first night that need to use the Q-Care self service for no jobs and I feel stupid for asking this, but where do you find the Q-Care?  I have emails talking about it, but have no idea where it is located.  Is it located in MQ Central?  Thanks ...

XP And Service Pack 3
May 17, 2011

Does anyone know if you can still download SP 3 for XP Professional?  I had heard MS wasn't supporting it any longer.  I need a new computer but company's software doesn't work with Windows 7...or so they say.   ...

Trinity M & D Service, Inc.
Oct 08, 2011

I have been contacted by the owner of this company through MTstars to possibly do some transcription and editing work for them. She seems like a really nice lady, but at this would only be my second transcription job, I am naturally weary of potential scams etc. Any suggestions on how to ensure that this is legit? She sent me some examples of their work (orthopedic exams, a fair amount in the SOAP format) that all seem on the level, and has offered $1.50 per page starting for transcription, $0 ...

Which Fax Service? Not MyFax Either!
Apr 03, 2012

i am looking to replace MyFax.com service with another online fax service. Any recommendations? Today there is a message when dialing my fax number that my number is not a working number and I have received 2 calls from offices today asking what's up? I'm sure that looks real professional. MyFax could have put out a blanket email letting customers know that their service was down......again. A couple of months ago, same thing. Outage on their end with no notice. ...

New Service Offered
May 21, 2012

psychiatrist at Wal-Mart for depression.   ...

Dates Of Service
Jun 06, 2014

Has anyone else noticed that the admission/discharge dates dictated by the speakers are always 1 day off from the ADT information?  I would say if I do 50 reports in a day, at least 45 of them have different dates.   So, so aggravating! ...

LifeMatters Service
Dec 02, 2014

Has anybody ever used this service? I have cancer so I was wondering if this service would  be of any help.  I thought that any help would  be reserved for the people in higher positions, not for us MTs. ...

Transcription Service
May 22, 2015

Does anyone know of a fair paying transcription service hiring now?  I find myself going from one company to another working so many hours for so little pay.  Unfortunate we have moved so far away from treating transcriptionists with respect and giving them dignity when we slave over these reports and get less than minimum wage sometimes. ...

Best On-Line Transcription Service
Oct 20, 2009

I have worked for Spheris and MedQuist in the past (5 years ago).  Do these companies still provide computers to their new hires. What else is out there now. Any new or better companies to transcribe for  ...

Questions To Ask MT Service--being Outsourced...
Jan 22, 2010

Our transcription department was informed yesterday that we are going to be laid off and our work outsourced to 1 of 2 companies vying for the contract.  Of course, as in most cases, we transcriptionists have been given the option to apply to work for the company who is given the contract.  I'm wondering if any of you gals here might have suggestions as to what kinds of questions to ask the "recruiters" of these companies besides the obvious, i.e., pay per line, benefits, shift di ...

Is Encompass Mostly A School Or A Service?
Jan 24, 2010

nm ...

Good FTP Hosting Service?
Jan 25, 2010

Anyone have experience with FTP hosting services? I'm looking to set one up but can't really dish out a lot of $$$ every month for it.  I've seen FTPfortranscription for $12-70/mo and MTFTP for $30-130/mo depending on brandwidth use. Any suggestions would be very helpful (or even an idea of what to look for).  Thanks. ...

What The Heck? New Service Area For SA5-6?
Jan 26, 2010

What?  Anyone else?  I have to copy my dictionary and expansions.  Cannot call support for this.  Have to do it on your own.  Want it done in a couple of days.  They give you an option to go to a special webinar for dates Januar 20, 21 and 25th? HELLO?????  I JUST GOT THIS EMAIL THIS MORNING AND I DO BELIEVE IT IS THE 26th.  Gosh!  GET ME OUT OF THIS COMPANY!!!  I HAVE HAD IT!!!!  IT SUCKS!!!!  ...

Grammar Help? Cap Civil Service?
Mar 05, 2010

is a 65-year-old gentleman, works at the civil service, retired from the Military.   and it s/l doctor says "works at the civil service"  clearly its works.. civil service. ...

Advanced Transcriptionist Service, LLC
Mar 08, 2010

I saw their ad for radiology and acute care, is this place legitimate? ...

Phone-In Dictation Service
Mar 22, 2010

Has anyone ever used one of these services:  idigital call-in dictation or Atom live digital dictation?  I may have a chance to get an account, but I would have to have the ability to have the doctors call in to dictate.  I'm only set up for one at a time now and need the capability of having more than one doctor calling in at a given time.  Any other ideas?  I'd appreciate any info.  Thanks!   ...

STAT Transcription Service
Mar 24, 2010

Anyone ever heard of them?  I did an archive search and couldn't find anything.  Thanks in advance! ...

Comcast Phone Service
Jul 27, 2010

Does anyone have Comcast phone service and do their work via C-phone.  If so, have you had any hassles from them if you dial into a long distance number?  Thanks for your help. ...

Full Up Service Is Intact
Aug 23, 2010

He sustained a degloving injury to the left dorsum of his hand, with physical fascia over the extensor tendons. The lacerations cross extend into the third and fourth web spaces on the left hand. ___ is intact.  He denies any numbness or tingling, denies any weakness, and denies gross contamination.   Sounds like full-up service? folley service.  I know none of that makes sense. ...

Re-employment Service Orientation (sm)
Sep 27, 2010

Has anyone on UE gone to a Re-employment Service Orientation appointment?  I have one scheduled for 10/12 and would like to know what it involves, what they do, etc.  Would appreciate any info.  ...