A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Accutype Reliable work? - Radtrans

Posted: Nov 16, 2010

Has anyone ever worked for this company?  Pay?  Reliable work?  Thanks

Is Accutype out of Kansas? - NKC

[ In Reply To ..]
If so, I worked for them many moons ago, back in 1996 or so. They were very reliable then. Always paid on time and always had plenty of work. Don't know if the same people are running things there, but always liked the supervisor and the QA people.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Ever Heard Of AccuType? It's A Small
Apr 18, 2013

Just curious if anyone has ever worked for them and what was your experience like? Or do you know of anyone who has worked for them. Do they pay on time and faithfully? How did you like the platform (Inscribe/Emdat platform). Thanks. ...

Accutype - Current Information
Jan 11, 2015

Has anyone worked for or currently work for Accutype?  I hear the work is mainly psych notes and IME type of reports.  I was wondering if they pay on time, how the QA people are as far as being punitive or helpful, and how the quality of the audio and the ratio of ESLs versus clear, concise speakers. ...

Need Name Of Reliable Gen. Trans Co. For Extra $$.
Jun 15, 2014

thanks in advance!! ...

Does Anyone Have A Reliable Source To Look Up Doctor's Last Names?
Feb 28, 2010

This patient I am typing now saw a Dr. s/l At-a-lo-ni but PA doesn't spell it out and doesn't say what kind of doctor he/she is, what state they practiced in, etc.  Looked up on google but really came up with nothing.  Thanks!   ...

Has Anyone Seen Reliable Stats On How Many MT Jobs Have Been Offshored?
Dec 16, 2013

xx ...

TASP - Most Reliable Transcription Service Provider Out There?
Jul 08, 2013

Can anyone tell me the most reliable transcription service provider out there? There are many to choose from. I want to lean away from phone in trancriptions and lean more towards microphone use. I would also like one that is user friendly, has few and far between breakdown issues and offers line counts. ...

Can Anybody Please Recommend A Good, Reliable, Inexpensive EFax Service? TIA.
Sep 10, 2010

nm ...