A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

recommend a good word expander program? - 2coolmt

Posted: Jun 01, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good word expander program?  Preferably free or inexpensive?  Thanks!

Similar Messages:

What Is A Good Word Expander Program? Nm
Apr 17, 2011

x ...

Looking For A Good Word Expander Program
Sep 13, 2012

I'm looking for a good word expander program.  Any ideas/recommendations? ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Coding Program For An
Apr 26, 2015

xx ...

Why Do I Need A Word Expander Program
Aug 17, 2013

Why do I need a word expander program if the company I work for uses Word 2007 and I can use autocorrect options?    ...

Word Expander Program
Feb 28, 2014

This really is not a company question, but can anyone recommend a good Word Expander program that works with Word 2003?  thank you :) ...

Word Expander Program Messing Up.
Feb 10, 2011

I have Sylvan Software's Shortcut program, which I have had for 4 years now.  Lately, it has been screwing up on me.  When I do something like add a letter in editing, such as an a, it will put in an expansion as if I typed a two-letter abbreviation, like ua for urinalysis, or aa for aortic aneurysm.  Also, if I add a comma, it will throw in an expansion randomly, at least it seems random. Could it be that the program is old?  Can they get old?  This is a fairly ne ...

Word Expander Program For WORD
Jan 29, 2012

Can anyone recommend a word expander program that they have used.  I have been doing transcription work for a local doctor for a few years and finally have decided to purchase this as I use word expander in other work I do for a transcription company.  I do not want to spend a lot but want to be sure when I purchase something that is it the best out there.  Thanks!  ...

Can Anyone Recommend An Expander?
Dec 19, 2010

make entries on the fly?  I have been using an old copy of Shortcut for years but creating new entries is tedious:  I type, copy, open program, create shortcut, paste, close program, return to work.  Does Smart Type or Instant Text eliminate any of these steps?  Thanks!      ...

Which Expander Do You Recommend?
Jun 13, 2013

I am looking at different word expanders to replace my autocorrect and find the choices almost overwhelming. I will be starting over (ugh). What do you use and why? I am looking for the easiest to use with the least amount of keystrokes to do commands. Any input would be greatly appreciated! ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Workstation With A Good Pullout Keyboard Tray
Dec 04, 2014

that is wide enough for a wrist rest.  This needs to be in my bedroom so cant be too huge.  I like the tower off the floor also.  Thanks.  ...

What FTP Program Would You Recommend
Feb 14, 2011

I am almost finished my online course and have started looking at Job Postings.  I noticed one company requesting an FTP Program for file transfers.  I have been training with Express Scribe, which they specifically said they do NOT use.  Can anyone recommend a good, easy to use FTP Program?   ...

Transcend - BeyondText Platform - What Text Expander Do You Recommend?
Aug 17, 2011

x ...

Can Anyone Recommend A FREE Antivirus Program Or Even ... SM
Jan 31, 2014

a free-trial antivirus?  My current one is expiring very shortly & I cannot afford what they're asking just right now. Some anti-virus programs will advertise FREE when you google them, then will require  you to pay up front.  Some will let you upload them and "Save" them, but then won't open or work when you try.  Will appreciate any advice.  Thx.   ...

Good Line Counting/word Counting Program
Nov 12, 2010

I think I may have seen this discussed on here before but I can't seem to find the posts. I am looking for a good line counting/word counting program. TIA for any and all suggestions! ...

Can You Recommend An Accurate Line Counting Program For Gross Lines?
Mar 10, 2010

I have been using MPCount for several years but recently upgraded to a new laptop & it will not work on it - incompatible. I tried out their new trial version of MPTools but it does not count my gross lines the same & I would be losing more $ than I would like with it. There is something programmed into the newer version that counts differently somehow. (That was even confirmed with the person who produced this program.) Are there any other line counting software programs out t ...

Is The CareerStep Medical Coding Program A Good Program?
Nov 22, 2010

TIA ...

Expander Program
Nov 28, 2011

I need some suggestions on an expander program that works with Word 2010. I have downloaded the free trial of Instant Text and do not like it. I want something simple. Bells and whistles not needed. TIA! ...

Anyone Recommend A Good Headset?
Nov 04, 2009

I have 2 headsets and in both the right side has gone out, which is aggravating.  Would greatly appreciate any recommendations on headsets!! TIA ...

Can Someone Please Recommend A Good Company
Mar 02, 2012

Anybody Recommend A Good Set Of Headphone
Jun 16, 2014

Can anybody recommend a good set of headphones, over the ear style?  I do have a slight hearing impairment and really need a good set.  Thank you in advance for the suggestions.   ...

Recommend A Good Company
Sep 17, 2014

Can someone recommend a good company to work for? Possibly someone that has benefits but not required.   Thanks! ...

More Than One Company's Expander Program
Mar 15, 2010

I have several computers and use more than one company's expander program.  I want to buy an expander program for my home computer.  I also do one contract using my home computer.  Any suggestions on the best and reasonably priced expander?  Thanks to anyone who replies.  ...

Precyse Expander Program
Sep 23, 2014

Does anyone know what expander program another company such as Precyse uses? At Nuance, we simply use Microsoft Word and don't have to pay for a separate expander program. Is that the same with Precyse? ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Website To Look Up Medications?
Jan 17, 2010

nm ...

Can Anyone Recommend Good Cordless Headphone?
Jun 01, 2010

I often transcribe while nursing and my baby keeps breaking my headphones by tugging on the cord very hard.  I'm thinking cordless headphones are the way to go so he has nothing to grab on to.  Can any of you recommend a good brand of cordless headphones?  Thanks! ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Accounting Software
Jun 18, 2013

We are going to start a small business (nothing to do with MT) and eventually have employees. I am completely fuddle-headed with math functions, even simple addition and subtraction. I was thinking about a small bookkeeping class at a local tech school, or possibly an on-line course. I hate to put a lot of money into a class for any type of degree or certificate, with a lot of things to learn that I don't really need or want. I would like to find a simple (... For Dummies) accounti ...

Recommend A Good Digital Voice Recorders?
Aug 25, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good digital voice recorder for the office I work in?  We are still using tapes and it drives me crazy.  They are looking into switching to a digital recorder and I need suggestions for a good one.   Thanks in advance, Michelle ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Medical Spellcheck System?
Oct 01, 2010

Considering going the IC route and need a recommendation for a very good medical spellcheck.  Thanks in advance! ...

Could Anyone Recommend Good Medical Coding Websites?
Jan 31, 2012

Hello, I am becoming disenchanted with the medical transcription profession and how it has become less lucrative (although some may disagree). I wanted to look into medical coding as an alternative at-home (remote) or in-office job.  I was hoping someone could recommend a few good websites that discuss the profession, how to prepare for it, how long training typically takes before you can "launch yourself", how lucrative it could be if you really apply yourself, and so on. I've hear ...

Does Phoenix Medcom's Platform Have An Expander Program? Sm
Jan 08, 2010

Or do you need to purchase something separate such as Shorthand? ...