A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anybody recommend a good set of headphone - Emma

Posted: Jun 16, 2014

Can anybody recommend a good set of headphones, over the ear style?  I do have a slight hearing impairment and really need a good set.  Thank you in advance for the suggestions.  

I have always found my - Sennheisers to be the best

[ In Reply To ..]
I have had a few pairs now, different models, but have always found them very comfy with great sound quality. They are also not too expensive (I've had 3 all around $100 each).

Headphones - Emma

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you. I will check those out.

Iphone... - Diana

[ In Reply To ..]
I know you said over the ear style, but I, too, have some hearing loss and found that the Iphone headphones that came with the 5S were incredible! Also, there is a program called Breakaway that helps with volume and clarity of the files. I think it's $30. You can download it and try it for 30 days. I use it and love it!

Similar Messages:

Can Anyone Recommend Good Cordless Headphone?
Jun 01, 2010

I often transcribe while nursing and my baby keeps breaking my headphones by tugging on the cord very hard.  I'm thinking cordless headphones are the way to go so he has nothing to grab on to.  Can any of you recommend a good brand of cordless headphones?  Thanks! ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Workstation With A Good Pullout Keyboard Tray
Dec 04, 2014

that is wide enough for a wrist rest.  This needs to be in my bedroom so cant be too huge.  I like the tower off the floor also.  Thanks.  ...

Anyone Recommend A Good Headset?
Nov 04, 2009

I have 2 headsets and in both the right side has gone out, which is aggravating.  Would greatly appreciate any recommendations on headsets!! TIA ...

Can Someone Please Recommend A Good Company
Mar 02, 2012

Recommend A Good Company
Sep 17, 2014

Can someone recommend a good company to work for? Possibly someone that has benefits but not required.   Thanks! ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Website To Look Up Medications?
Jan 17, 2010

nm ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Accounting Software
Jun 18, 2013

We are going to start a small business (nothing to do with MT) and eventually have employees. I am completely fuddle-headed with math functions, even simple addition and subtraction. I was thinking about a small bookkeeping class at a local tech school, or possibly an on-line course. I hate to put a lot of money into a class for any type of degree or certificate, with a lot of things to learn that I don't really need or want. I would like to find a simple (... For Dummies) accounti ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Coding Program For An
Apr 26, 2015

xx ...

Recommend A Good Word Expander Program?
Jun 01, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good word expander program?  Preferably free or inexpensive?  Thanks! ...

Recommend A Good Digital Voice Recorders?
Aug 25, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good digital voice recorder for the office I work in?  We are still using tapes and it drives me crazy.  They are looking into switching to a digital recorder and I need suggestions for a good one.   Thanks in advance, Michelle ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Medical Spellcheck System?
Oct 01, 2010

Considering going the IC route and need a recommendation for a very good medical spellcheck.  Thanks in advance! ...

Could Anyone Recommend Good Medical Coding Websites?
Jan 31, 2012

Hello, I am becoming disenchanted with the medical transcription profession and how it has become less lucrative (although some may disagree). I wanted to look into medical coding as an alternative at-home (remote) or in-office job.  I was hoping someone could recommend a few good websites that discuss the profession, how to prepare for it, how long training typically takes before you can "launch yourself", how lucrative it could be if you really apply yourself, and so on. I've hear ...

Can Anybody Please Recommend A Good, Reliable, Inexpensive EFax Service? TIA.
Sep 10, 2010

nm ...

Headphone
May 24, 2011

Does anyone use (like) the Logitech Pc Headsent 880 Medquist sent out to MTs a few years ago.  I never tried them and was wondering if I should? ...

Help -- Need New Headphone
Mar 06, 2012

Hi -   Would someone be kind enough to steer me in the direction I need to go to obtain a new headset from MModal?  Thanks.  ...

New MT - Headphone Suggestions?
Mar 09, 2011

Hi guys! I'm looking to purchase my first set of transcription headsets and was wondering what brand or model are the most used? I'm not really sure what I would need to look for spec wise, so wanted to see what those of you who are out there are using! I've been very curious about the Boise headsets that are on display at BestBuy, but at $300-400 a piece, I want to make sure they are worth it before dropping that amount of money, especially as there are some noise-cancelling se ...

Headphone Survey
Sep 22, 2011

Gee, I wonder how many of us will take the unpaid time to complete the questionnaire.  LOL !  ...

Headphone Amplifier
Apr 24, 2012

working on an acct with poor quality - anyone using an amplifier? any suggestions for good one reasonably priced?   ...

Headphone Recommendations
Jun 20, 2014

Hubby and step child will be home for the next 9 days making my work environment extremely noising and crazy. I need to get new headphones and wondered what everyone recommended. I can't stand the kind that sit in the ear. Every pair I have every tried makes my ear hurt after about 2 to 3 hours and as I am on a 12-hour schedule I prefer over the ear ones if any uses them. Thanks in advance for all your recommendations. ...

Noise-Canceling Headphone
Jan 13, 2011

Which is the best noise-canceling headphone available now. It should Completely Block All External Noise Coming From Surrounding the System (TV, Satellite Radio, Home Theatre, etc) to do Medical Transcription in a calm setting via the headphone. ...

Noise Canceling Headphone
Mar 20, 2012

Does anyone know what company makes a good quality pair of noise canceling headphones? ...

Can Someone Recommend
Aug 10, 2010

A place to purchase the most recent book of style?  Thanks! ...

Would You Recommend...
Sep 30, 2012

For those of you that work full time in an employee position with benefits, would you recommend your current company? I am looking for some positive feedback on which companies to target for an employee MT position. Thanks in advance. ...

Why I Would NOT Recommend ATSI
Feb 19, 2010

Hello all! I am new to this forum and would just like to share my thoughts with you as I have read through some of your postings about different MT companies out there, like "Should I work here?" So, as nicely as I can say it, in a matter of my opinion:  My Top Ten Reasons why I would NOT recommend ATSI: 1. The pay. Straight CPL no matter if it's days, nights, weekends, holidays. 2. No raises, incentives, or bonuses. 3. NOT employee status...EVER...even after 90 days, you will ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Reasonably Priced
Jul 31, 2010

headset for VR?   Thanks!  ...

Recommend MT School
Sep 28, 2010

Hi, I am interested in taking a MT online course and would like some recommendations on some online schools.  I don't want to make the wrong decision and waste my money. Can anyone please  telll about a few schools so I can make my decision? Thanks ...

Can Anyone Recommend An Expander?
Dec 19, 2010

make entries on the fly?  I have been using an old copy of Shortcut for years but creating new entries is tedious:  I type, copy, open program, create shortcut, paste, close program, return to work.  Does Smart Type or Instant Text eliminate any of these steps?  Thanks!      ...

What FTP Program Would You Recommend
Feb 14, 2011

I am almost finished my online course and have started looking at Job Postings.  I noticed one company requesting an FTP Program for file transfers.  I have been training with Express Scribe, which they specifically said they do NOT use.  Can anyone recommend a good, easy to use FTP Program?   ...

Can Anyone Recommend A FTP Site
Jun 07, 2011

that is free and secure?  I am trying to go digital with the doc office I work for so any information would be greatly appreciated! ...

Would Anybody Recommend M*Modal
Nov 14, 2012

Would anybody recommend working for M*Modal?  Right now I work for a hospital/clinic and so many of the doctors have gone to front end speech and doing their own reports, and my job has basically turned into an editor.  I love typing and was just wondering what M*Modal was like and what the benefits are like.  Do you have to take the standard test, etc.  Do they pay well?  My main interest is insurance benefits for myself and my husband.  He goes on Medicare in 3 ye ...