A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

quarterly bonus? - anon

Posted: Jul 08, 2013

To those of you have received the last quarterly bonus, were you notified when you qualified and how soon after the quarter ended did you receive notification?  Thanks!

I was never e mailed - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
The money just showed up in the bank one day.

quarterly bonus - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks! Kinda what I figured.

same here - new but old

[ In Reply To ..]
Same here; just a deposit showed up in my account one day.

notified - yes and got it almost 2 months later - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
i believe my whole team got it at the same time, but i did see others (on message boards, not on the same team) get them earlier.

Similar Messages:

Got Your Quarterly Bonus?
Apr 29, 2013

I saw a note below that someone had already gotten their quarterly quality bonus.  Just wondering if anyone else received theirs yet? ...

Quarterly Bonus - NOT
Jul 30, 2013

Did I miss something?     I did not get bonus because LPH was 183, not LPH 186.   I do not recall that being part of the equation, or am I misinformed?     ...

Last Quarterly Bonus
Jan 07, 2015

Is it true, if we're eligible for this last quarterly bonus, that we won't receive it if we quit before it is deposited in our bank account? ...

Last Quarterly Bonus?
Jan 08, 2015

Anyone have any idea when this will be paid out?  I have asked TSM and HR, payroll and can't get a response from anyone.  ...

Nuance Quarterly Bonus??? (SM)
Mar 22, 2013

Does anyone know when this might be paid?  Coming from Transcend, we were "grandfathered" in at 99% and supposed to get 10% for the first quarter.  Does it include all money earned including the bonus we get if we have over 12,501 lines or just our measly base rate?  I guess this is my one and only bonus here.  Appreciate your help.  ...

When Does The Quarterly Bonus Get Paid To Us?
Apr 05, 2013

When does the quarterly bonus get paid to us?  Is it a separate check?  I have been new to Nuance since the first of the year.   ...

Quarterly Bonus - My Emails Are Going Ignored
Jan 24, 2014

Since my emails are going ignored, can anybody tell me when this bonus will be paid out?  My paycheck is less than I made 20 years ago and I'd really like to know how to juggle bills and if I should even think about buying food without knowing when this will be paid.  Thanks in advance. ...

How Many People Are Getting Quarterly Bonus?
Mar 31, 2014

I was as of yesterday morning. I'm not as of now. ...

Quarterly Bonus 2nd Quarter
Jul 30, 2014

To anyone who is getting the quarterly bonus which is supposedly paid out on 7/31, has it shown up on ADT yet?  ...

FIESA QUARTERLY BONUS
Aug 06, 2014

There is something that I've been thinking of that truly breaks my heart. To think that some or most or all of us just miss getting the quarterly bonus by 2/10ths of a percentage point or 1/10th or whatever. Ultimately, that tiny fractionated number is a costly $500-800 mistake. Is it really worth it to even try anymore? I am so over feeling abused and belittled by this company. I made the bonus last time (first time ever), but my heart breaks for those who didn't get it and for mys ...

Quarterly Bonus Nuance
Oct 02, 2014

Hello, has anyone received a quarterly bonus this October (if you qualify)? I am not sure if I got the right month. I just want to hear news about quarterly bonus, and if anyone got them already. :-) ...

FIESA - Got The Quarterly Bonus
Oct 31, 2014

I got the quarterly bonus. I've had six jobs audited in 2 days and 15 jobs audited to this point, which is more than I've ever had in a 3 month period. Do you think somebody is trying to guarantee no more quarterly bonus for me? Oh wait, silly me, these audits are completely random on the worst of the worst dictators. ...

Last Quarterly Bonus Now Showing In ADP
Jan 28, 2015

Last Quarterly Bonus Question
Jan 28, 2015

So has everyone who thought they qualified had the bonus show up in ADT?  What was the criteria anyway, 100% in Fiesa? ...

FIESA - Was Able To Qualify For The Quarterly Bonus
Jul 11, 2014

and in spite of every obstacle known to man thrown in my face, I was able to qualify for the quarterly bonus. Does anyone know when it will be paid out? ...

FIESA Quarterly Bonus - Getting A Little Paranoid
Dec 03, 2014

I may be getting a little paranoid here, but has anyone noticed when you are just a hairline smidge away from your 99% to get the bonus, all of a sudden there are no post audits being done?   ...

When Will The Last Quarterly Bonus Check Show Up On ADP?
Jan 27, 2015

As far as I know, I qualified for the final quarterly bonus from 2014. I keep checking the ADP site, but it's not showing up yet. I know it's supposed to be paid out on 1/31, but it would be nice to know the amount so I can plan it in my budget. ...

Current Job Postings Still Mention Quarterly Bonus
Dec 30, 2014

only some accounts move to this new exciting pay grid junk? ...

Has Anyone Here Ever Been Paid The Signon Bonus, Or Referral Bonus? Nm
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

RE: The Quarterly Newsleter - Sm
Jan 31, 2013

So the doctors are upset about the blanks being left in reports? Well, you get what you pay for. I'M upset about the crappy wage you pay for VR. And don't forget the extras we have to do that we are NOT paid for. Increase our wages and that will decrease the blanks. I don't spend a lot of time researching anymore, cuts down on my pay. Besides, I spent all of last year doing it the "right" way and my income suffered for it. I made 1/2 of what I made the previous year at ...

IC Tax - Pay Your SE Taxes Quarterly Or You Get Penalized
Feb 02, 2010

I have heard people on here say you have to pay your SE taxes quarterly or you get penalized.  I didn't do that.  I took my stuff to H&R block and they did my taxes with just a regular SE status, added to my employee status for my employee job.  They asked me if i had paid in anything and I told them no, but I didn't get penalized in any way.  Is that normal?  I am asking if the IRS will come back later and penalize me, or is that it, I just pay them at the end of the year and ...

What Happened To The MQ Connections Quarterly
Mar 17, 2011

newsletter.  First and only one was November - we should have had one in Feb.  I guess this bit the dust too.  Oh, well.  Typical MQ. ...

New Quarterly QA For Time Sheet
Jul 08, 2013

This is the time sheet for the second week of the third quarter. Shouldn't the QA score on the bottom reflect the new third period QA? Because mine is very high and not indicative of the poor work I am doing according to TL e mail. Is it me, or shouldn't the new QA score on the bottom be for the new quarter (third)... any ideas? ...

IC Tax - Need To File Taxes On A Quarterly Basis?
Feb 21, 2011

I recently took my first job as an IC.  My husband says I'll probably need to file taxes on a quarterly basis.  A coworker who's also an IC says she's going to file at the end of the year.  I will be talking to my accountant about this but thought some of you could tell me how you handle this as ICs before I go see her.  Thanks! ...

Quarterly Taxes Coupon Book
Jul 06, 2011

I used to file quarterly taxes (I am an IC) but turned it over to an accountant.  I am between accountants right now so I will be taking that little job back.  I can remember having a coupon type book for this little chore.  How do I get a coupon book again and what is the name of the form I need to fill out?  TY ...

Quarterly Newsletter From Nuance...Top 4 Producers
Oct 11, 2013

Who else read the newsletter with the top 4 producers?  What a joke. Nobody can type that much without cherry picking or having a friend on the inside sending you the good stuff. Same ol people as the top producers. I don't think they realize we aren't stupid. ...

When Are Quarterly Bonuses Paid Out This Month?
Dec 29, 2013

When are quarterly bonuses paid out this month? ...

Were Quarterly Bonuses Deposited Today? Sm
Jan 31, 2014

Thought I qualified, but have heard nothing and received nada. Anyone? TIA. ...

Anyone Work For A Company That Offers Quarterly Bonuses? 
Oct 14, 2011

Anyone work for a company that offers quarterly bonuses?  ...

DSG Bonus- No Thanks
Dec 22, 2011

again with the Walmart card.  Some people hate Walmart and won't shop there.  Don't they know this?  Oh well, at least I can give it away to a homeless or battered women's shelter and put it to good use. ...