A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Warning: Do Not Read this post if you want to Hate Nuance - even more than ever....but if you are bold....read

Posted: Apr 15, 2015

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/14/gravity-payments-raise_n_7061676.html

The CEO of the company Gravity, doubled all his lowest paid employees salaries to 70k per year AS WELL AS lowered HIS OWN from ONE million to 70k per year. The company's minimum wage is 70k per year.  That guy is my HERO.  Can you even imagine?  

Now that is what I call an even playing field - NOT this FIESA CRAP!!!

[ In Reply To ..]
Kudo's to an employer who REALLY is concerned about their employees livelihood!

That man cares about his employees' HEALTH!! - Not just their livelihood.

[ In Reply To ..]
Good luck to all of us in finding our own way out ASAP. I hate to be pessimistic, but Nuance will never give us back what they've stolen and they will never even the playing field. They have utter disdain for transcriptionists as evidenced by giving our money away to the FIESA gestapo and all the QA/QC/COM/POC people. Karma will get them in the end.

He gets it. - Made me tear up! - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
X

Similar Messages:

Warning: Do Not Read If You Are Bitter, Angry Or A Bad MT. Long Post. Sm
Jan 21, 2012

I think it's time to hear from "the other side", so I volunteered myself.  If you don't like it, too bad, but I will tell you the truth about how most MTSOs feel.  Through the years, I have gotten to be friends or at least friendly with many other MTSOs, some who have sold their companies and got out, some who sold their companies and came back and some who have never sold their companies.  I have been an MTSO for 24 years, and I was a transcriptionist and transcription ...

WARNING NUANCE EMPLOYEES, PLEASE READ
Jun 10, 2014

I'm such a fool. If there is ANYTHING you want to document from your emails, print it out NOW! I was fired an hour ago and they have locked me out of looking at my emails! I cant even print a copy of the contract they made me sign. Protect yourself. ...

WARNING: All Posters On New MTs Board Read!
Feb 23, 2011

When individuals are interested in becoming an MT, asking about where to get their training, etc., answer their question(s).  SEE THE NOTE AT THE TOP OF THIS BOARD. Do not try to discourage them from the profession.  They have as much right to pursue it as anyone else. The purpose of the New MTs board is to help and support and assist those who are wanting to go into the MT field, those who are currently studying or just completed studies.  These individuals can read and determ ...

I Just Read A Post By Someone Who Went From MME Back To MT/ME
Dec 16, 2011

OMG.  I had no idea we could do this - I thought once we were "promoted" to MME we were stuck with it.  I've never made so little money in my life than I have as an MME … it has been one of the biggest mistakes I've made in my life.  How did you do that, was it as simple as just saying you didn't want to do it anymore?  Did your CCM give you a hard time about it?  ...

If You Are One Of The Chosen....Please Please Read Post
Mar 08, 2012

I do not mean to insult or assume those who are "chosen" are not able to articulate crucial concerns, or in fact, care about the systemic denegration of MT professsion......howeverrrrrrrr...if you want a few talking points..please feel free to read below: Incentive:  I feel the biggest issue is no incentive plan for a PRODUCTION job.  This absolutely goes against every corporate principle to increase productivity, be it commissionable sales (as I am sure account executives are receivi ...

Please Go To Main Board. Read Post RE EMR. NM.
Aug 11, 2014

XX ...

WARNING: Do Not Work For NUANCE!!!
Apr 20, 2011

OSI bought Nuance in 2011.  Since then I have run out of work more often than I have work and have lost benefits and had pay cut.   Nuance is recruiting.  WHY?  They don't have enough work for people who are already working for them. ...

RE: Nuance Recruitment Of MTs - WARNING!
May 26, 2011

There is very little quality work available.  The pay is low and the Dictaphone platform is not good.  You will get the bottom of the barrel MT work.  Even that will run out because Nuance overstaffs accounts.  I am out of work now and yet I got an e-mail offering a bonus for referrals of MTs to Nuance. It's not a good company to work for.  There are lots of smoke and mirrors offered by Nuance recruiters like bonuses that are impossible to get because of ...

Well-got My Verbal Warning, Next Stop Written Warning !!!
Apr 01, 2010

I guess I'm possibly 2 weeks away from termination if I don't pass the next 2 audits.  Trying to look at it as a blessing in disguise :)  Never failed an audit in the over 10 years that I've worked for Medquist, or maybe I was never audited who knows.  ...

Nuance, I Hate You.
Nov 09, 2012

x ...

Why If You Hate Nuance So Much Do You
Jul 11, 2013

I just don't get it.  I also don't get a previous post that says Nuance is making them get evicted and be homeless because of low pay. If that's the case why not leave, get another job, why stay at a company that you can't stand and that you are not making the money you need? ...

Hate Nuance
May 14, 2014

Really need to know something positive about this particular company.  I feel very dysloyal and would like to see them fail. I need something to change my mind.   EDIT: Disloyal.  Thanks posters.  I was seeing RED this morning after getting some news that will affect my line count/income from Nuance.  They are RUTHLESS and care nothing about American MTs.  As a matter of fact, they are trying to force us out of the company so more work can be done cheaper in India ...

I Hate Working For Nuance So Badly.
Oct 16, 2013

I truly just hate ever day that I have to work for them. The days are sooooo long and seem never-ending.  Fifteen years of 99%+ accuracy and now I need a mentor?  Really?  WTH?  Switch me to a new, more difficult account and after 1 week tell me I suck so bad I have to be mentored?  Provide me with no list of physician names or local cities or names of local hospitals and expect my LPH to be up and running at full speed when I spend all my time Googling for info on an ar ...

I Have Decided To Name Nuance In My Will. That Way My Tombstone Can Read
Mar 05, 2015

Wait, what am I thinking, I won't have anything to leave them! Sad thing to see happen to so many unsuspecting innocents.         ...

Nuance, Legitimate Bonus Plan??? Please Read.
Jan 03, 2012

My opinion,  having been in the industry for over 30 years and after reading a few posts on this subject below. For years a good deal of MTSO's including Webmedx had in place bonus or incentive plans based on production ONLY. Such a plan most likely helped Webmedx win "employer of the year" for years. Employees would go the extra mile even working through breaks to achieve higher line counts while at the same time the newer employees could look forward to gaining more experience and e ...

Job Hunting.....which Is Better - Nuance Or M'Modal? Have Read All Posts.
Jun 27, 2012

Now taking a poll.   :) ...

Hmmm Interesting Read About Nuance Trying To Buy M*Modal
Jul 17, 2012

No clue what this means to us peons working the trenches, but interesting, see link: http://hdstoday.com/?p=143   ...

New Nuance Job Post...
Dec 19, 2014

Did anyone see on the company board? Looks like their hiring again. Full time only. ...

Saw The Post About If Nuance Is Buying
May 27, 2012

where MM is paying Nuance for something.  MM is using Nuance's Escription and my friend was told they have no plans to not use it.  Someone on company board was adamant that MM and Nuance have no interest in each other but these kind of rumors are getting more and more frequent.  ...

Every Negative Post About Nuance Is True!
May 08, 2015

I am happy to announce that I just got offered a position with a different transcription company and finally get to leave Nuance! For those of you struggling there, there are other opportunities out there. Hang in there and keep looking. As for Nuance, generally what people have been posting about them is true. They do not value their employees, their new compensation plan is a joke. It is true that while some of their employees are starving and on welfare because they are OOW on a daily basi ...

UPMC MTs Protest Post Nuance Outsourcing
Oct 31, 2013

These are transcriptionists that were pretty much forced to sign onto Nuance once they took over the transcription of their hospital. No option for UE or severance! After working for Nuance see how much their pay drops. Pretty disgusting, actually. We have all experienced it, but gradually for us, bit by bit, but these poor ladies got a huge dose all at once and went from making good money and good benefits to minimum wage. ...

Former Or Current Nuance Employees, Please Go To Post On That Board Asking
Sep 18, 2014

...be interested in or willing to participate in any litigation against Nuance for lost time or wges stolen. If this does not apply to you but you have friends or colleagues that might, please direct them to that post as well. Thanks in advance.    ...

I HATE MY JOB, I HATE THIS LIFE
Jul 09, 2011

I HATE that I am tied to my office just waiting for work to come in on two different companies.  I HATE that I just quit a third company because of LACK OF COMMUNICATION (gave my notice to Keystrokes, no response from ANYONE).  What is wrong with these people?  They demand certain things of us but we have no rights?  I HATE HATE HATE it and as soon as I possibly can find another job, I will LEAVE MT WORLD FOREVER.  I HATE THAT I HAVE NO LIFE WITH THIS PROFESSION.  H ...

End Of My Rope. Hate My Job, Hate What Has Become
Feb 18, 2014

of the medical field in general. What happened to all the American doctors? Has it become so blasted easy for foreigners to come over and get a job as a doctor or are Americans so damn-ass lazy that they don't want to get the education? Or is to so blasted expensive that no one can afford to become a doctor unless you are a foreign student? So freaking sick and tired of all these foreign dictators who speak so fast and sloppy. What the heck is going to become of our health care when we can& ...

Anyone Receive A Reply From The Transcription Doctors Job Post On Their Post For Editscript MTs?
Mar 24, 2010

nm ...

Orthopedic Surgery, Is It Perineal Post Or Peroneal Post? NM
Feb 10, 2012

xx ...

RE: New Post Replies, Do They All Go To The Bottom Of The Original Post?
Jan 23, 2010

I don't remember that yet when I post lately it goes all the way to the bottom rather than immediately after the original post.  Perhaps I just never noticed it before.  Oh well... ...

Question On Post Vs Status Post
Oct 22, 2009

Sometimes I'm not sure what to do when they say "post" ... something. I know if it is postauricular (for example), it is attached ... but how about post aneurysmal surgery?  It does not seem like it would be attached.  - Is it proper to leave it stand-alone or should I change it to status post ... or actually attach it? Thanks in advance!!  ...

WARNING!!!
Nov 01, 2009

Okay, so I got a job offer!  Yeah, sounds great but the pay was at low level, but I kept my options opened and I said okay.  They do not use the standard counting and count a line if there is only one word.  I thought Wow that is strange but maybe the companies I have been for are more on the straight and narrow.  Then she told me no contract, just too much paperwork and a lot of "mumble jumble".  I thought okay odd but okay.  Then said told me it was on a trial bas ...

TTD--A Warning For All
May 21, 2012

Everyone please be aware that TTD is not someone you want to work for.  Be aware that you wait 6 weeks for the first check only to find it is short.  They are constantly hiring and advertising jobs.  They just laid off 16 people last week and now they have new job postings.  BE AWARE THAT THEY INTEND TO NOT PAY YOU ON TIME AND PAY WILL BE INCORRECT.  Amy and Dawn have developed a greedy practice.  I have a long list of previous MTs that have not been paid and the li ...