A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Nuance employee handbook and Webclock question - In the dark

Posted: Aug 20, 2013

Seems like I was told there is such a thing, but where can it be found?  How do you put in time for taking a day off with pay on Webclock?  I can't find instructions or a category for this on the Webclock page.

Would ask TSM, but she is useless and never replies to my questions - In the dark

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for any help.

time off requests - justme3

[ In Reply To ..]
When you log into WebClock, there should be a (blue) link on the left-hand side (about middle of page) that says "Request TimeOff." That link should take you to the appropriate page.

Thanks, but - In the dark

[ In Reply To ..]
I've already done that part, now the time is here to take that day off and I don't know how to record in the timeclock so that I get PTO for it.
You should be okay/ - CrankyMT
[ In Reply To ..]
As long as you requested it off using the blue "Request Time Off" link in Webclock (and probably got an e-mail saying you requested it off)... and as long as your TSM approved it, you're fine. You don't need to clock in or out or anything else.

To verify you asked off and if it was approved, go to the blue "Request Time Off" link and then at the top, there's another link that says "Time Off Request Report." Click that and see if your request is in there. If it's not listed, then it didn't save.
Thanks so much - In the dark
[ In Reply To ..]
Appreciate the response! Strange how they don't let you know whether or not it's approved, no? How can one really be confident to make their plans for their day off???
then you're fine, sorry! - sm - justme3
[ In Reply To ..]
Never had a problem with it after that...added to check automatically (as long as it was approved).

My TSM is useless too - Same one maybe?

[ In Reply To ..]
I requested off 5 days in a row for vacation. She didn't approve or not approve 1 day, just let them all sit, never said a word to me, so I went on vacation! She finally approved it on Webclock approval day.

TSMs - In the dark

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, sounds like it could be the same one. Never responds to anything I ask. The only time I hear from her is when she cuts me down after requesting a Fiesa reversal. Also has a strange habit on team meeting calls, instead of calling a roll, just lets people "say who's here"...ChAOS ensues. Doesn't seem like an orderly way to start a meeting. Then people just start talking over each other, very annoying and usually whoever is the loudest just takes over the whole meeting...
Yep, sounds like mine - Worst TSM I have ever had
[ In Reply To ..]
All you can do is sit back and listen, lol. I hate team calls. I never hear anything about my reversals that she apparently doesn't agree with, though one time when I asked about a couple of them she did finally responded and claimed they were in her junk folder. She very rarely responds to my emails, no matter how many times I send them over and over. One time I sent the same one to her 7 days in a row and never got a response! And I know she got them because she had to call me to tell me to change my schedule, and I told her about it. She acted like she didn't even hear me. Unbelievable.
Worst TSM - Sammie
[ In Reply To ..]
My TSL is very nice, never nasty, but does not answer emails in an appropriate timeframe. Some of the emails are important to me, but guess not important enough. Who do you ask a question to if your TSL never answers your questions? They say they are "always" there for you to "reach out to" (I hate that term) but are never there when you really need them, so you are floundering out there in space all alone.......

webclock - me

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Nuance Employee Handbook?
Jan 13, 2012

Has anyone every received an employee handbook for Nuance?  I am specifically looking for info regarding accumulating PTO, how it is accrued and how much can be carried over.  As far as I can remember, I have never received any handbook.  Thanks! ...

Where Is The Employee Handbook????
Jul 30, 2012

Is there even one? ...

Employee Handbook
May 30, 2013

Does anybody know where were can find the "employee handbook" for Nuance? ...

Webmedx Employee Handbook
Jun 28, 2010

I was recently terminated from Webmedx; unfortunately, I never downloaded the employee manual because I figured I could get to it if I needed it.  I am considering filing a wrongful termination, but would like to confirm the disciplinary steps as outlined in the Webmedx handbook.  Would a current or recent employee have that information and be willing to email it to me, either the entire handbook or just the section related to corrective action leading up to termination. Before I conta ...

Speaking Of The Employee Handbook
Apr 03, 2013

When you sign for the employee handbook, it says something about no employee or manager can make up rules that contradict it. ...

Employee Handbook Link
Jan 07, 2014

Does anyone know the link to Nuance employee handbook?   If there is one, I can't find it.  ...

Oh Happy Day, After Years We Get An Employee Handbook. NM
Feb 01, 2013

XX ...

Employee Handbook - Anyone Else Having Trouble With Link?
Feb 03, 2013

The link supplied in last week's email regarding the Employee Handbook and the required e-signature isn't working for me.  I click on it and nothing.  I e-mailed HR and they sent another one and that didn't work either.  E-mailed them again but no answer.  Of course, it's the week-end.  Anyone else having this problem? ...

Does Anyone Know Site For Employee Handbook/policy?
Apr 12, 2013

nm ...

Can't Remember Where The Employee Handbook Can Be Found
Dec 12, 2013

Or if someone knows what the rate of earning PTO is, that's what I'm trying to find out.  Thanks. ...

OOOOH, An Actual Employee Handbook In The Next Few Weeks???
Dec 11, 2012

I have been here almost 2 years and have been asking for one the entire time.  Does it actually exist?? ...

Nuance Webclock Problems
Mar 03, 2011

Does anybody else have trouble just signing on to this darned thing?  I have to try 5 to 10 times a night sometimes to even get the Webclock to come up.  I can get onto the first page okay, but then clicking on ITCS Weblock after the Payroll button more often than not results in a totally blank page.  No error message or anything else to give me a clue what's going on.  I just keep trying back and then eventually get in  (and so have to modify a lot of punches). Is ...

Anyone Else Working For Nuance Having Issues With Webclock Tonight?
Aug 08, 2011

Mine will work until I click on Webclock to punch in my hours and then it just sits there with a blank page and does nothing. Just wondering if it is just me or anyone else having this problem? ...

Nuance Schedule/Webclock/no Work Confusion! SM
Dec 16, 2012

Can someone clarify for me how schedules/Webclock is supposed to to work???  You are scheduled to work 8 hours.  There is no work, you wait 15 minutes, supposed to clock out and check back later, etc.  If all of this considered part of your 8 hours??  or do you have to make up the daggum time for all this crap of checking back and forth, emailing to get jobs assigned, etc.  I only have those 8 hours and cannot flex.  Are you penalized for not getting your hours in?? ...

Nuance Webclock...anyone Else Still Waiting For Instructions To Access?
Dec 21, 2012

Have received info on training, which instructs to not complete until you have created a password and have access to Webclock. Prior email message said that info should have gone out yesterday. I have not received anything. I notified NTS payroll this morning by email (as instructed) that I did not receive password/access information and have not heard back from them. Just wondered if a lot of MTs have not heard yet or if I am the only one. ...

Former Nuance Employee Now Has To Become Employee Again
Mar 11, 2014

Has anyone else left Nuance for another company only to have to return after acquisition? Were you just reinstated or did you have to start fresh from day 1 again? ...

Nuance Employee Here
Jun 02, 2011

Here I sit waiting for work once again. So far since 9 pm, there has been nothing, not one dictation. So basically, I am watching tv and surfing the net in between checking the computer for work. I have 2 accounts too. That's what's so bad. Two accounts and no work. Hopefully, I can get a job at a local hospital soon. ...

Former Nuance Employee As Well
Aug 12, 2013

I left Nuance over a year ago (was actually termiated), due to the fact that I had  physical disabily that no matter how hard I tried, I could not achieve their required LPH requirements for VR  -- this was even after talking to several higher ups and explaining to them the diffculty I had with using the keyboard to be able to try to work on VR -- they didn't care.  Since then, I have woked for other companies that do both VR and straight and not one of them has had the line ...

Former Nuance Employee - W2
Jan 21, 2014

I do not work for Nuance anymore. Anyone know if they mail the W2 or is it paperless? ...

Transition To Nuance Employee
Jun 09, 2014

Looking for good, bad, ugly, but please just the plain truth about Nuance. I will possibly transitioning to them from my company that they bought, going from IC to employee. I am very nervous about this and need some REAL HONEST insight as to their work environment, management, attributes, and downfalls. Thanks ...

Former Nuance Employee Bullied By Phone
Apr 10, 2015

Really feeling upset – a Nuance recruiter just called me, trying to get me to work there again (I left 2 years ago). She first tried to seduce me with a 2k sign on bonus, refused to email me anything in writing regarding their current line bonuses and rate of pay.  I told her I might contact some former coworkers and ask them if things have truly improved or this was just the usual bait and switch.  She then ended with threats that they won’t stop until they have caused eve ...

Looking At Job At Nuance - Current Employee Comments On Company
Jul 29, 2014

I am currently looking to apply for a new job and wanted some info from current employees how they feel about their job and the Company - Is it worth applying? Is it mostly SR?  Is there a good pay scale? ...

Current Employee Impressions Of Silent Type And/or Nuance
Jun 06, 2011

I would like feedback from Current employee impressions of Silent Type and/or Nuance  looking for change but chickenforchange ...

Softscript Handbook
Mar 05, 2011

my oh my what a hole they have dug themselves into ...

Statutory Employee Vs. Traditional Employee Status Inquiry
Oct 10, 2013

I'm seeing more and more job postings for statutory employee status.  I'm trying to figure out what an appropriate line rate request equivalent would be since I would be responsible for withholding income taxes.  For example if the traditional employee line rate is 8 cpl for transcription what would I need to request for statutory status?  The same or more? ...

Nuance Uses The "at Will" Employee Status.
May 16, 2015

Has anyone ever been fired under the auspice of "at will" employement?  People come on the board talking about how they get warnings for not meeting their schedule or any of the other things employees get written up for.  I want to know if anyone has ever been fired for no reason at all, just because the company felt like letting them go under their "at will" priviledge.  ...

Cannot Log Into Webclock
Dec 11, 2012

Is there anyone else who cannot log into Webclock.  I can get into Alphastaff, but I am unable to go to the Webclock site to clock in ...

WebClock?
Dec 20, 2012

Have any of you coming from Transcend done the WebClock training? Is it easy to use? TIA! ...

PTO On Webclock
Jan 26, 2013

Just noticed that my whopping amount of PTO (24.87) is the same on all three pay periods for this year.  Do they add it in at the end of the month or what?  Just wondering why in pay period 1 of this year I have the same amount of PTO as I do now.  Help!!! ...

On Webclock There Is A Way To See Three
Jul 09, 2014

weeks of clock ins.  Then as the next week comes up the last one disappears.  Is there anyway to see former weeks' clock ins??  TIA ...