A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

OOOOH, an actual employee handbook in the next few weeks??? - anon

Posted: Dec 11, 2012

I have been here almost 2 years and have been asking for one the entire time. 

Does it actually exist??

Did they say that? I missed it. Really, lonnng overdue. - mraker (nm)

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Yes, at the end they said we would have it in the next few weeks. NM - ANON

[ In Reply To ..]
XX

Similar Messages:

Where Is The Employee Handbook????
Jul 30, 2012

Is there even one? ...

Employee Handbook
May 30, 2013

Does anybody know where were can find the "employee handbook" for Nuance? ...

Webmedx Employee Handbook
Jun 28, 2010

I was recently terminated from Webmedx; unfortunately, I never downloaded the employee manual because I figured I could get to it if I needed it.  I am considering filing a wrongful termination, but would like to confirm the disciplinary steps as outlined in the Webmedx handbook.  Would a current or recent employee have that information and be willing to email it to me, either the entire handbook or just the section related to corrective action leading up to termination. Before I conta ...

Nuance Employee Handbook?
Jan 13, 2012

Has anyone every received an employee handbook for Nuance?  I am specifically looking for info regarding accumulating PTO, how it is accrued and how much can be carried over.  As far as I can remember, I have never received any handbook.  Thanks! ...

Speaking Of The Employee Handbook
Apr 03, 2013

When you sign for the employee handbook, it says something about no employee or manager can make up rules that contradict it. ...

Employee Handbook Link
Jan 07, 2014

Does anyone know the link to Nuance employee handbook?   If there is one, I can't find it.  ...

Oh Happy Day, After Years We Get An Employee Handbook. NM
Feb 01, 2013

XX ...

Employee Handbook - Anyone Else Having Trouble With Link?
Feb 03, 2013

The link supplied in last week's email regarding the Employee Handbook and the required e-signature isn't working for me.  I click on it and nothing.  I e-mailed HR and they sent another one and that didn't work either.  E-mailed them again but no answer.  Of course, it's the week-end.  Anyone else having this problem? ...

Does Anyone Know Site For Employee Handbook/policy?
Apr 12, 2013

nm ...

Can't Remember Where The Employee Handbook Can Be Found
Dec 12, 2013

Or if someone knows what the rate of earning PTO is, that's what I'm trying to find out.  Thanks. ...

Nuance Employee Handbook And Webclock Question
Aug 20, 2013

Seems like I was told there is such a thing, but where can it be found?  How do you put in time for taking a day off with pay on Webclock?  I can't find instructions or a category for this on the Webclock page. ...

Ooooh Job Offer
Oct 01, 2010

Just got a "job offer" e-mail.  I can make $225/day working for e-bay auctions!!!! Why am I still doing MT????? NOT!!!! ...

Regarding Transcend: Ooooh This Is Gonna Really Tick People Off!
Aug 14, 2010

Just want to let you know that Transcend has over 2000 employees and for every one of you DISGRUNTLED MTs who regularly post negative, nasty comments about Transcend on this board, there are at least 10 working here who are very happy with employment at Transcend. Get over yourselves people. You will NEVER find a company that has everything you want. You will always find a company that has an issue that you don't agree with or don't like ....get over it....There is not a single softwar ...

Week, Weeks Or Weeks' History
Aug 25, 2012

still confused as to how or when to use the above mentioned. anyone? thank you, THMT ...

Softscript Handbook
Mar 05, 2011

my oh my what a hole they have dug themselves into ...

Statutory Employee Vs. Traditional Employee Status Inquiry
Oct 10, 2013

I'm seeing more and more job postings for statutory employee status.  I'm trying to figure out what an appropriate line rate request equivalent would be since I would be responsible for withholding income taxes.  For example if the traditional employee line rate is 8 cpl for transcription what would I need to request for statutory status?  The same or more? ...

What Is Our Actual Line Rate?
Jan 17, 2013

Is it still the same? ...

Info From An Actual QC Person
Jun 20, 2013

I have seen a LOT of posts on here about QC and most of them are completely inaccurate.  Since we have joined with Nuance I think things have gotten very confusing and this is where some of misinformation is coming from.  Quality is now split in two, predelivery and post delivery.  Those of us in predelivery (QC1) are told NOT to "ding" the MLS for for any kind of punctuation unless for some rare reason it would impact patient care.  We are told to use a very light hand and m ...

Are There Any Companies With Actual Work?
Feb 17, 2015

I am tired of begging for work and then the higher ups send out messages about so many jobs on the system/out of TAT but yet I ask daily for work and there isn't any. Looking for some place that can actually keep me busy with work. ...

Actual Medical Question And Such
Mar 18, 2015

When do you capitalize gram in gram negative rods or Gram negative rods? Also, what is the keystrokes if you accidentally erase a word or sentence to put it back in, instead of going back and retyping? ...

A Question For The Actual Coders Here.
Jun 18, 2015

In your daily job, do you code from scratch or do you more or less verify codes that have already been put there?   With the course I'm taking I'm noticing most of the exams are more of a mutliple choice and less of coding it myself.  I'm wondering if that's how it works in the real world. ...

Book Of Style - What Is The Actual Title
Jun 08, 2011

What is the actual title of the Book of Style?  I see The Book of Style for Medical Transcription, 3rd Edition - Paperback (June 15, 2008) by Lea M. Sims and John H. Dirckx and I also see The AAMT Book of Style: A Searchable Medical Transcription Style Guide (2nd Edition) - CD-ROM (July 21, 2005) by American Association for Medical Transcription (AAMT). One is by AAMT and one is not - I am assuming the AAMT is the Book of Style everyone refers to?  I am buying this for someone and want to ...

Are Erythematic And Erythemic Actual Words?
Aug 27, 2011

I have had different docs use erythematic and erythemic. Are those actual words? I saw an old post where someone claimed it was in their dictionary, but did not cite the source. ...

Time Working Actual Question
Oct 04, 2013

My company requires a solid 8 hours a day 40 hours a week of system time of transcribing in order to not be fired. This is in an 8 hour day (100% of the time on the keyboard). Any tips on how to do this. My back hurts and I don't want to get fired or I will lose my home. Thanks in advance for suggestions.   ...

Does Anyone Know If U.S. Career Institute Is An Actual Acredited MT School?
Jan 04, 2012

I have completed a course in medical transcriptioning in a school thats called U.S. Career Institute and was woundering if I just got hoaxed or if it was a real school. If anybody knows I would appraciate it having difficulties finding a job. ...

Do You Have To Work So Many Hours At Phoenix MedCom Or Have An Actual Schedule
Mar 26, 2012

Do you have to work so many hours at Phoenix MedCom or have an actual schedule, or can you just get your lines in for a particular day/week without working set schedule?  ...

Looking For A Software Program To Monitor My Actual Time Working
Apr 23, 2014

I work for a company that does not monitor my "hands on the keys."  However, I am trying to determine what I am actually earning per hour when factoring in all of the patient demograhics, internet research, etc. that is not reflected in my line count.  Does anyone know of a reasonably priced or shareware program that would do this?  Thanks. ...

NUMBER 4 SIGNS? Orthopedic Test For The Back. Actual Dictation Below...
Dec 15, 2009

Equally performs NUMBER FOUR SIGNS with assistance of his upper extremities.    Could this be putting the ankle in the back of the opposite knee to create a "4" sign?  Never heard of this... ...

Former Nuance Employee Now Has To Become Employee Again
Mar 11, 2014

Has anyone else left Nuance for another company only to have to return after acquisition? Were you just reinstated or did you have to start fresh from day 1 again? ...

Anybody Else's Actual Time Worked Not Match Clocked Time?
Jun 13, 2011

Ever since they have changed Schedule Source and now it has a display called today's activity with "actuals" hours, this has not matched the hours shown with the time clock punches and is less than the hours according to the clock punch. The difference adds up to a significant amount over time. I am really suspicious about being jypped paywise. ...