A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone else working for Nuance having issues with Webclock tonight? - anonymouse

Posted: Aug 08, 2011

Mine will work until I click on Webclock to punch in my hours and then it just sits there with a blank page and does nothing. Just wondering if it is just me or anyone else having this problem?

Tried signing on at 8 a.m. - RoseS

[ In Reply To ..]
I had trouble this morning (Monday). There was an email that said they were having trouble Sunday morning. I just kept track of when I started and was able to get in about 10:30 a.m.

Similar Messages:

Oh Brother! My Whole Family Is Mad At Me For Working Tonight.
Dec 24, 2009

My husband has had it with this company and slave job and making half the pay.  He wants to go to church tonight and wants us to have time with family and play games and watch movies tonight, BUT I HAVE TO WORK TONIGHT AND TOMORROW MORNING!  Back to back.  Frankly, IT SUCKS BIG TIME!  Doctors and nurses have fun.  They get to talk to people when they work on holidays and give gifts to each other and listen to Christmas music and socialize while working.  Me?  I ...

Nuance Webclock Problems
Mar 03, 2011

Does anybody else have trouble just signing on to this darned thing?  I have to try 5 to 10 times a night sometimes to even get the Webclock to come up.  I can get onto the first page okay, but then clicking on ITCS Weblock after the Payroll button more often than not results in a totally blank page.  No error message or anything else to give me a clue what's going on.  I just keep trying back and then eventually get in  (and so have to modify a lot of punches). Is ...

Nuance Schedule/Webclock/no Work Confusion! SM
Dec 16, 2012

Can someone clarify for me how schedules/Webclock is supposed to to work???  You are scheduled to work 8 hours.  There is no work, you wait 15 minutes, supposed to clock out and check back later, etc.  If all of this considered part of your 8 hours??  or do you have to make up the daggum time for all this crap of checking back and forth, emailing to get jobs assigned, etc.  I only have those 8 hours and cannot flex.  Are you penalized for not getting your hours in?? ...

Nuance Webclock...anyone Else Still Waiting For Instructions To Access?
Dec 21, 2012

Have received info on training, which instructs to not complete until you have created a password and have access to Webclock. Prior email message said that info should have gone out yesterday. I have not received anything. I notified NTS payroll this morning by email (as instructed) that I did not receive password/access information and have not heard back from them. Just wondered if a lot of MTs have not heard yet or if I am the only one. ...

Nuance Employee Handbook And Webclock Question
Aug 20, 2013

Seems like I was told there is such a thing, but where can it be found?  How do you put in time for taking a day off with pay on Webclock?  I can't find instructions or a category for this on the Webclock page. ...

Working For Nuance???
Jun 06, 2012

I have been out of transcription for roughly 2-1/2 years but need to get back to work.  I am going back to school to get some add'l training this fall but in the meantime need a job.   They are recruiting right now and wondered if someone could tell me something about being an at-home transcriptionist for them?? Any info would be greatly appreciated; thanks!!!!   ...

Anyone Working For Nuance And Liking It???
May 02, 2011

So I hear a lot about how there is no work at Nuance now because they are over hiring and that they are a "nightmare" to work for. Is there anyone working there now that likes it and isn't having any problems?  ...

Any Positives Working For Nuance?
Mar 29, 2013

Is there anything positive about working for Nuance?  What's it like working on the eScription and Dictaphone ExText platforms?  What are your average line counts on those platforms?  I can average 400+ lph working on a clinic account, but I get to use lots of word expanders and templates, it's all straight typing as well.  I read somewhere they just made cuts in pay, was that across the board and how much of a cut was it?  I read that they start out at 4 ...

Still Working For Nuance, Nobody Else Will Hire Me
Nov 07, 2013

and I don't know why.  I have always been able to see an ad, respond to it, and have the job and the schedule I wanted now I'm not even getting responses to resumes and I'm wondering if it's because I'm so close to retirement.  I haven't worked that many places that it looks like I'm job jumping so I can't think of anything else and I'm getting a little nervous.  I need a second job really bad! ...

I Have Come To This Conclusion After Working At Nuance.
Feb 09, 2015

Since they constantly bounce us back and forth, forcing us to choose between production and quality, which have you chosen? Or aren't you there yet? I have chosen quality. At least for the moment. I think I'm getting just as whacko as they are. Signed, Present MUP Collector ...

Working For Nuance Transcription
Mar 25, 2015

Whoever is even thinking of trying to work for Nuance Transcription, should think again!  They are always running out of work and pay sucks big time! They have a new pay system where you are docked for almost everything! You have to meet 99% quality, which is no problem, as you should be meeting that anyway, but then they check your reports, always short ones and if they find an error, especially a major one, that docks your score way down, which in turn docks you pay, plus they then take y ...

Nuance - Working Weekends
Mar 27, 2015

Just wondering.  Nuance bought out my old company a while back, and I have always worked Monday through Friday.  Now all of a sudden they say we HAVE to work either Saturday or Sunday EVERY WEEK.  My question is, if I had said no to the weekend as I was hired Monday-Friday, could they have fired me? ...

Is Anyone Happy Working For Nuance? What About Mmodal? And Why?
Sep 21, 2013

i, too, like a couple others on here right now, am wondering what if any transcription companies still out there are good to work for. ...

I Love Working For Nuance And Have Been Around The Block
Sep 25, 2013

I Hate Working For Nuance So Badly.
Oct 16, 2013

I truly just hate ever day that I have to work for them. The days are sooooo long and seem never-ending.  Fifteen years of 99%+ accuracy and now I need a mentor?  Really?  WTH?  Switch me to a new, more difficult account and after 1 week tell me I suck so bad I have to be mentored?  Provide me with no list of physician names or local cities or names of local hospitals and expect my LPH to be up and running at full speed when I spend all my time Googling for info on an ar ...

Is There Anyone Here Working For Nuance Or MModal Who Is Happy With Their Job? Nm
Nov 06, 2013

, ...

Nuance - WorldClient/email Not Working??
Dec 17, 2013

Anyone else having trouble?  I wanted to email my tsm but i get: Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to mail.nuance-nts.com Did you mean: nuance-­nts.­com ...

Working For Nuance (minimum Wage)
Sep 27, 2014

25 years ago, I had an hourly wage of $11.50 (before I got into transcription), while the minimum wage was $3.35.  So I was making 3x minimum wage. Fast forward to Nuance today, my salary is $7.25, minimum wage.  (BTW, this is my very first minimum wage job of my entire lifetime, back to when I worked as a teenager in the 1970s).  Plus, the medical benefits are awful, and 25 years ago they were good, along with entirely paid by employer. And, Nuance feels the need to employ an a ...

Real Einsteins Working At Nuance!
Sep 30, 2014

What ever bird brain came up with the idea to work OT for PTO is a real gem. I have 6 accounts and have been OOW for going on 2 days now. Thanks, Nuisance, for the pleasure of working for you. ...

Nuance Losing Account? Maybe It's Working!
Dec 08, 2014

So you need help on this account so far out of TAT you're in danger of losing it. Sounds like people are deserting. Maybe if they lose a few accounts they'll get the message. One can only hope. I feel sorry for the managers. It must be pretty tough sitting between the leeches and those whom they suck the blood out of. How do they do it? ...

Working For Nuance: A Truly Kafkaesque Experience!
May 06, 2015

If you doubt me, see the "Urban Dictionary" definition.  It's about as good as any that I have seen:   http://tinyurl.com/28rqen4 After working for far too long for a smaller MTSO, which was aquired by Nuance and which also treated its workers like dirt, and coming to this company, I begin to wonder if this is just the state of affairs in Health Information Services or just employment in the United States generally.  Trying to get and keep a decently paying job just seems l ...

Thanks, Nuance For Taking All My Working And Giving It To Offshore
Sep 27, 2012

Thanks so much for taking all the work in my primary and giving it to offshore so that I had to go to my secondary We-Don't-Speak-No-Good-English account!  Thanks for helping me lower my line average with that awesome secondary and raising my QC average!  Thanks for making me sign in and out 10 times yesterday to see if there was work!  Thanks for taking the work (all out of TAT) and giving it back to onshore a half hour before my shift was over!  Thanks for making me lose sleep over ...

Are Nuance MLS Working On Transcend Accounts? My Workload Has
Oct 19, 2012

Just wondering if we're all sharing accounts now. ...

IMPOSSIBLE To Make A Living Working At Nuance.
Aug 11, 2014

This is beyond insane. Why hire all these new people and pay for training and benefits only to have EVERYONE run out of work? It makes no business sense whatsoever. The person making these decisions must have received their MBA from a Cracker Jack's box. It's bad enough that we're being paid peanuts (pun intended), but to run out of work, too? Come on, people. Develop some sense and sensitivity. Thank you. ...

Cannot Log Into Webclock
Dec 11, 2012

Is there anyone else who cannot log into Webclock.  I can get into Alphastaff, but I am unable to go to the Webclock site to clock in ...

WebClock?
Dec 20, 2012

Have any of you coming from Transcend done the WebClock training? Is it easy to use? TIA! ...

PTO On Webclock
Jan 26, 2013

Just noticed that my whopping amount of PTO (24.87) is the same on all three pay periods for this year.  Do they add it in at the end of the month or what?  Just wondering why in pay period 1 of this year I have the same amount of PTO as I do now.  Help!!! ...

On Webclock There Is A Way To See Three
Jul 09, 2014

weeks of clock ins.  Then as the next week comes up the last one disappears.  Is there anyway to see former weeks' clock ins??  TIA ...

Question About New Webclock
Dec 19, 2012

Those of us who have been using webclock and are not new from other companies - do we have to go on and do something different and set up a new pin etc.  I got an email about having to view an 8 minute instruction on setting up an account with webclock but I already have one.  Of course it is through alpha staff so do I need to do anything?  ...

Last Day Together Into Webclock With New PIN Number
Dec 22, 2012

I still have not been able to get into the correct window to select my pin number. I called the solution center and he told me to call another department to help. Of course they aren't even open today. Is anyone else getting as desperate as me? ...