A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Nuance Webclock...anyone else still waiting for instructions to access? - anon

Posted: Dec 21, 2012

Have received info on training, which instructs to not complete until you have created a password and have access to Webclock. Prior email message said that info should have gone out yesterday. I have not received anything. I notified NTS payroll this morning by email (as instructed) that I did not receive password/access information and have not heard back from them. Just wondered if a lot of MTs have not heard yet or if I am the only one.

I would contact your TSM - n.m.

[ In Reply To ..]

Thanks. She is off today, but I will when she returns. - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Would have done so already had I been able to.

Nuance Webclock... - buffy

[ In Reply To ..]
I think I got an email yesterday and did not really pay attention to it yet.

Webclock - lda

[ In Reply To ..]
I haven't received my E-mail yet either--have E-mailed payroll x 3 and still no response

password - new but old

[ In Reply To ..]
I never got anything but that first email and in the very top few lines it gave me a login 4 digit number to use. In that same email it also said I would be getting further instructions which I didn't. I used that number along with the website that you get in the video you watch. Go back and look at that first email.

Nuance webclock (SM) - Lady Di

[ In Reply To ..]
I got the instructions but have had problems trying to log into this "new" site ever since. I just log into the old AlphaStaff site. I hope I get paid.

after tomorrow you have to go directly to webclock - new but old

[ In Reply To ..]
Tomorrow alpha staff will no longer do our payroll. I would put a call in tonight directly to tech. They will help you over the phone and get you set up. I wouldn't take the chance on getting my pay screwed up. Alpha Staff no longer has anything to do with Nuance is my understanding after tonight.

Nuance webclock - MT 30 plus years

[ In Reply To ..]
I have not been able to access the clock either to set up pin etc. I have e-mailed payroll 3x, then got a replay saying that I had already set up the pin and login, which I had not, and clearly someone else is using my id login number. TL was no help either. This company sucks big time.

same login - new but old

[ In Reply To ..]
I just typed the login that came in the original email and then when you go to the website you type that into user id and then whatever 4 digit id you want for your password and click ok twice and I went directly to the sign in screen for webclock and just signed in. I never really officially setup a password I just typed in the 4 digit number that I wanted and that was it. No confirmation or anything, Try going in the old way and once you get your timecard you should be able to tell if someone else is using it but I can't imagine why someone would want to clock in under your name and give you credit for the hours

Nuance webclock - MT 30+ years

[ In Reply To ..]
Finally got the webclock to work. Webclock support ended up resetting my ID number since someone had used the ID login that was assigned to me, luckily there were no punches to edit.

Similar Messages:

Two Great Interviews With Accentus STARTeam. Waiting, Waiting, Waiting...
May 10, 2012

I applied, tested for and passed for the Accentus STARTeam position.  I received a call from HR for the first interview and went on to a second interview with who would be my transcrition manager within hours of the first interview.  I was on the phone with her for over an hour.  She was very excited about my experience and told me I would be a great fit.  It was very clear that she thought I would be a valuable addition to her team and the interview went very, very well. &nb ...

Nuance Webclock Problems
Mar 03, 2011

Does anybody else have trouble just signing on to this darned thing?  I have to try 5 to 10 times a night sometimes to even get the Webclock to come up.  I can get onto the first page okay, but then clicking on ITCS Weblock after the Payroll button more often than not results in a totally blank page.  No error message or anything else to give me a clue what's going on.  I just keep trying back and then eventually get in  (and so have to modify a lot of punches). Is ...

Anyone Else Working For Nuance Having Issues With Webclock Tonight?
Aug 08, 2011

Mine will work until I click on Webclock to punch in my hours and then it just sits there with a blank page and does nothing. Just wondering if it is just me or anyone else having this problem? ...

Nuance Schedule/Webclock/no Work Confusion! SM
Dec 16, 2012

Can someone clarify for me how schedules/Webclock is supposed to to work???  You are scheduled to work 8 hours.  There is no work, you wait 15 minutes, supposed to clock out and check back later, etc.  If all of this considered part of your 8 hours??  or do you have to make up the daggum time for all this crap of checking back and forth, emailing to get jobs assigned, etc.  I only have those 8 hours and cannot flex.  Are you penalized for not getting your hours in?? ...

Nuance Employee Handbook And Webclock Question
Aug 20, 2013

Seems like I was told there is such a thing, but where can it be found?  How do you put in time for taking a day off with pay on Webclock?  I can't find instructions or a category for this on the Webclock page. ...

Accentus Waiting For Link For New Nuance Changes
Nov 21, 2013

I was just wondering if there are any other Accentus employees who are on pins and needles waiting to hear about our benefits/new payroll changes?  First we are told we will hear something last week, then oops, sorry, an e-mail will be sent out with a LINK so we can listen to a RECORDING (are they afraid to speak to us and hear what we think??) and then another e-mail stating sorry, it is not ready yet, but you will still have plenty of time to enroll for your healthcare.  Time to dese ...

Random Audit Due Today...waiting, Waiting.
Apr 11, 2014

My random audits have happened the last 3 months between the 10th and 15th of each month.  So, now... well, I guess I wait to see where the axe will fall.   ...

DQS 6.1 Instructions
Sep 07, 2010

Is there a way to put the DQS 6.1 instructions as a shortcut on our desktops?  It sure would make life easier than having to go through MQCentral every time we have a question while in the middle of a report.  I tried making a shortcut but it didn't work. ...

New Instructions For NJA
Mar 19, 2013

Instructions per supervisor, if out of work, after filling out Remedy ticket, go to teamwork and choose Excused Absence-No Work. I can' find this under Team Work. Can anyone tell me how to enter this in Team Work? ...

Nine Pages Of Instructions For New BOB
Jun 24, 2010

To anyone who got the 9 pages of instructions from the new CCM:   Can you make heads or tails of these instructions and screenshots!?   Hit ctrl twice, then go back and make sure the old patient's name isn't in the field, then ctrl L, then fill in the dictated for, make sure it's who they say it is, then stand on your head while underwater weaving a basket... OMG the new work started to roll in today (PHHS) and I am having to jump back and forth from the ...

New Instructions For UltiPro, But Will Not Let Me In. Sm
Jan 12, 2011

Are we not full accessible to the UltiPro yet?   Got instructions and I got onto the UltiPro site, but when I put in my email and birthdate it said not compatible or inactive????  So, should I just wait until Friday?   ...

Instructions To Dictators O P E N Y O U R M O U T H A N D
Mar 09, 2011

t a l k.  it    would    make   my   life  much   easier   if   you    would  talk  normally and  not  like   you  are  either  a racehorserunninginthekentuckyderby or   the  tortoise  racing  the  hare  and    that     we   d   o   n  o  t ...

Can Someone Give Me Instructions
Jul 21, 2013

Mini rant:  Like what, they're worried some unauthorized person will sneak onto your computer and do a few reports?     Anyway have tried going into  the Fluency utilities, logging off Fluency and changing it, no luck.  Have tried cut and paste URL for Fluency without logging in and no luck.  Just asking because I don't especially want to spend an hour with Kumar/Phil at tech support if I can avoid it.  Thanks.   ...

Facility Instructions
Oct 11, 2013

Can anyone tell me what the MTSOs call the set of medical facility transcription instructions that you are given when assigned to an account? ...

Anyone Have The Download Instructions For 7.6
Jan 12, 2015

I lost the e-mail I was sent.  Hate to call IT.  ...

Discharge Instructions
May 12, 2015

The patient was discharged on "4 IV ORI"  The patient is in for rehydration.  ...

Instructions For Edit Script
Jan 30, 2010

I would like to get an early jump on learning this program. Is there a list of instructions or manual somewhere that I can download? ...

9 Pages Of Instructions For QCare
Aug 02, 2010

Did y'all read the 9 pages of instructions for QCare.  This really bugs me that I have to take my uncompensated time to read these new directions.  Whose life is this making easier?  Not our's, as usual.  ...

No Instructions On How To Leave Blanks
Dec 15, 2011

Hi, I'm a newbie. If an employer's test instructions say it is not ok to guess, is it ok to leave a "blank" with what you THINK the dr. said? In other words, perhaps like this: <tachycardia>, or is it better not to put what you think he said and just put a plain old blank? any help on this would be great. thanks! ...

Epic Radiology Instructions
Jul 14, 2012

The hospital I work for is switching to Epic soon. We were given an instruction workbook but its very confusing. I've tried to make myself a cheat sheet, but can't figure it out. Does anyone have a cheat sheet or some simple instructions for epic radiology transcription? I know its different at each hospital, but maybe I can make some sense of it. Please help. ...

Accentus Test Instructions
Oct 31, 2012

Should have searched here before testing.  The instructions said to use a semicolon so that's what I did.  Thought it was awkward and strange, but following instructions.  Now I see people have failed the test following those same instructions.  That just sucks.  Now I wait for my reject letter. ...

Cannot Log Into Webclock
Dec 11, 2012

Is there anyone else who cannot log into Webclock.  I can get into Alphastaff, but I am unable to go to the Webclock site to clock in ...

WebClock?
Dec 20, 2012

Have any of you coming from Transcend done the WebClock training? Is it easy to use? TIA! ...

PTO On Webclock
Jan 26, 2013

Just noticed that my whopping amount of PTO (24.87) is the same on all three pay periods for this year.  Do they add it in at the end of the month or what?  Just wondering why in pay period 1 of this year I have the same amount of PTO as I do now.  Help!!! ...

On Webclock There Is A Way To See Three
Jul 09, 2014

weeks of clock ins.  Then as the next week comes up the last one disappears.  Is there anyway to see former weeks' clock ins??  TIA ...

Tested For TranSolutions And Instructions Said To Use Semicolon After . . .
Feb 17, 2010

. . after headings.  I did this but think that is the reason why I did not score well on the transcription part of testing with 18 years experience.  Have you had a similar experience?  (i know some people mix up colon and semicolon and wonder if directions meant colon?!) ...

Does Anyone Have A Copy Of The Lanier LX-219-1 Instructions Manuel
Apr 12, 2010

Good morning, Could I please have a copy.   TIA ...

Instructions On Editing Escription Type VR
Dec 06, 2010

Anyone know where I can find instructions on editing escription type VR.  No one really gave me any at my office and I am not sure I am doing it exactly right or how to do some shortcuts or whatever so that I can make some speed.  TIA ...

Lanier VoiceWrite EX LX-219-1 Programming Instructions
Oct 22, 2011

Does anyone have programming instructions?  My top display is dark and my foot pedal autorewind needs adjusting....any light you can shed will be greatly appreciated...:) ...

Macro To Add Drug To AutoCorrect/Instructions
Feb 16, 2013

I am posting the information here on how to use this macro and what it does.  I will follow this with another post that has the actual macros (there are two of them.) Basically this macro adds your drug to your autocorrect in lower case, and then autocorrects to the way it should appear.  But you need to type into the box the way you want the drug to look.  For example, AcipHex.  You would type in "AcipHex" into the box but what is entered into autocorrect is:  "aciphex ...