A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Wow, Cbay India gets bonuses and free - Just Sayin

Posted: May 23, 2011

medical insurance for family, plus a gym and workout facility, and also monthly bonuses.  I think I may just apply, would probably be better off than I am now.  You think they'll care that i live in the United States?

A lot of overseas companies - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
provide those things for their employees. It's a shame that US companies hardly do it. There are a few. My husband's company provides insurance, a yearly gym membership for my husband and myself and has yearly contests like who can lose the most weight, who can bowl the best, golf the best, wellness stuff. They also get bonuses. The main office has a "play room" with a huge TV, games, pool table, fridge with good food and drinks in it, just as a get away area.

It is a US company, but not a huge corporation, a southern based company doing well, no overseas ownership, and still knows how to make it's employees feel useful, wanted and needed. DH got a nice bonus for the holidays and last month another for his 5th year with the company. This company caters exclusively to other US based companies, has no business overseas and does not import. It is a label and packaging company.

unfortunately US companies like this are a dying breed...

Similar Messages:

CBAY SENDING MORE THAN EVER TO INDIA
Jul 15, 2010

http://ahdilounge.blogspot.com/2010/04/medical-transcription-heavyweight-cbay.html   CBAY SENDING MORE THAN EVER TO INDIA ...

CBay, Spheris, Medquist - INDIA
May 04, 2010

Came across this information, from a reliable source (who prefers to remain anonymous.)We report, you decide. - - - - - - - - - - A leading United States-based healthcare BPO services vendor CBay Systems Ltd. plans to transfer nearly 50 per cent of its work to India during the next two years with a view to develop into a $1-billion company. Presently, CBay Systems provides its facilities to almost 40 per cent of the hospital market in the United States covering over 2,400 hospitals, clinics as ...

MQ CBAY 80% Of Our Work To India --- Repost
Jan 12, 2011

http://forum.mtstars.com/182178.html http://www.faqs.org/sec-filings/091210/MEDQUIST-INC_10-Q.A/w76567exv10w1.htm#ixzz0cEztUgGN  Section 2.2 Order Form. Within fifteen (15) days of the Effective Date of this Agreement, and not less than once per quarter thereafter, Company shall propose to Supplier the projected volume in hours of dictation per Business Day Equivalent by issuing an Order Form to Supplier in the form attached hereto as Exhibit 5. Such order will include the ...

Medquist Is Owned By CBay, Based In India
Oct 28, 2009

Well this explains why all our work is disappearing to India.  Medquist sold out to CBay, which operates out of India.  Anyone know of any USA companies that are hiring?  This is just outrageous and disgusting.  http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=103x365279 ...

Want Work From Nuance With Bonuses? Move To India.
Nov 11, 2012

Check out the bonuses for employees in India. My thought is the big N is making a move to transport as many MT jobs to India as possible (low work volumes) and employees in US are getting what is left behind. Home-based employees in India send reports to QA or Editor. If it goes to Editor, Bingo, maybe that's your job, correcting what someone in a foreign market cannot possibly understand. Makes perfect sense for Nuance. Maybe Obama will stick it to them with taxes for exporting our jobs so ...

MModal India FREE INSURANCE
Nov 12, 2012

Unbelievable.  They get free insurance for themselves AND their families until the age of 80?  Check it out, you'll be shocked.  Hope you 300 chosen few bombard the town meeting with questions about why India employees get treated so much better than we do.  Why can't MModal care about it's employees in the United States?  It's shameful, they should be ashamed of themselves.  But then again, anything to make a buck, right?  Not that they pas ...

We Should Make India Do All The Transcription - See How That Works For Ya,India.
Nov 06, 2010

Everybody leave Medquist....go get other work -- working at McDonald's pays more and has better benefits - at least you get to eat. And see how well India does all the transcription -- they can't do it -- we do the hard work and they get the cream.  We are sitting her dying with their bad machines and bad dictators. Let them have it -- they will corode. ...

Pass Of Free Flow Or Passive Free Flow?
Feb 04, 2011

Negative aspiration and pass of free flow of saline into the peritoneum was observed. or is it passive free flow of saline? ...

MQ/CBay
Feb 24, 2011

It seems that Medquist is still hiring US MTs.  They have an ad in MT daily.  I don't see why CBay can't keep us on along with the Indian MTs.   ...

How Does CBay Fit Into This?
Jan 25, 2012

Wonder if we'll now see the American coding jobs go "global" like our MT jobs did. Also wonder if the CCMs and higher management will change. ...

Where Are Those 300 $10.00 Bonuses?
Nov 15, 2012

I was hoping one would get picked this month so I could buy a turkey.  Oh well, On-Cor will have to do again this year.  I guess I have to wait tlll December to see if I get a christmas ham.   ...

Anyone Know If TSM Get Bonuses
Sep 29, 2014

Just curious ...

TSM And Bonuses
Dec 15, 2014

Seen references to TSMs getting bonuses for keeping in TAT.  Anyone know if this is true?  Seems like if they got us (and are still turning the screws), they are going to do something (probably sucky) to QA and QC, then perhaps the TSMs should be next.  We know they aren't going to take anything away from upper management. ...

CBay/Please Read
Jul 22, 2010

I just got through reading the website of CBay in its entirety to get more insight into their company.  They appear to be a giant in the field, own almost everything that has to do with medical transcription or the likes thereof.  I clicked on the Executive Bios section and got to read about each executive's background, etc.  What I saw and read were numerous CBay individuals (all men I might add) with many years' worth of previous employment by well known companies, som ...

Wow! Just Thought Of How CBAY
Jul 29, 2010

CBAY could get rid of a lot of board of directors.  Does CBAY have any idea how much money it could save them?  In fact, why we are at it, get rid of the United States board of directors and bring in their own India board of directors.  They could probably pay their suits half or even less than it would cost for United States board of directors.  Plus!  Would not have to pay incentives, benefits, bonuses, gas for their cars, credit expenses for lunches and golfing, e ...

Hey CBAY Suits
Mar 26, 2011

Why dont ya just open up all the regions into one clump and let us have a giant cesspool?  Then every report that pops up will get assigned out immediately and there will be instant TAT!  If you do it quick enough, you can beat all the other MTSOs to it and be the leader of the pack!  I mean, seriously, jumping from the 15 to 20 now is such a piece of cake, and you really dont want me thinking I have the upper hand here, do you? ...

CBay Buyout Of MQ
Feb 18, 2011

Speaking of changes.  Ba-Ba-Big Ch-Ch-Changes are coming.  CBay is trying to buy 100% of MQ.  Check out article at: http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/news/news.asp?ticker=MEDQ:US Other articles of interest there also.  Basically reads: Management Led Buyout of MedQuist Causes Shareholder Claim Investigation by Goldfarb Branham Law Firm LLP DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 7, 2011-- Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating whether the Board of Directors of Medqui ...

M*Modal - CBAY?
May 11, 2012

I was one of 30 people fired in a conference call from CBay back in December, 2007.    Was applying to M*Modal and looked up CBay's location and it says that CBay is now M*Modal???????   (Can anybody verify this?)   Also, do they pay hourly or per line? ...

I'm Having Flashbacks Of Cbay.
Apr 04, 2013

We had layoffs in groups about every 6 months to a year, until finally the last batch was laid off and ALL the work was sent to India. Everyone kept saying it could never happen, but it did. They chose profits over quality.  I wish the doctors, hospitals, and patients would wake up! ...

Production Bonuses
Jan 26, 2012

I just received my first *denial* of production bonus in over 20+ years with 98.75% QA score. Every time I look at the payroll data and see...... BONUS:  NO.   I do a slow burn.  I'd like to know who made that judgment call that is going to affect my income for the next 3 months. I'd like to see my mistakes, and if they are legit medical mistakes then I will accept my *penalty*.  I do not want to think my QA score hinges on whether or not someone is having a ...

How Come We Do Not Get Bonuses Or Incentives.
Jan 04, 2013

We used to get shift differentials and extra if you work weekends.  Also used to get more if you type a certain amount, but with no jobs what does it matter.   ...

Corporate Bonuses
Jan 16, 2013

retention bonuses in the following amounts for the following named executive officers of the Company: $1,000,000 for Roger L. Davenport, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; $851,250 for Ronald L. Scarboro, Chief Financial Officer; and $243,750 for Michael Finke, President. 50% of each individual’s award will be paid out on the date of the closing (the “Closing Date”) of the merger Read more: http://www.faqs.org/sec-filings/120718/MModal-Inc_8-K/#ixzz2I973Zq9Q This was determ ...

New QA Incentive To Take Away MT Bonuses?
Jul 27, 2013

This is from Nuance's ad for QA/QC: "Are you tired of reviewing documents with multiple blanks and multiple errors and being reimbursed the same as you are for reviewing documents with a couple blanks? How would you like to increase your earning potential just for doing what you do best? ...looking for high producing, high quality Quality Control Editors who have the ability and drive to add significant value to reviewed documents. We are now offering an aggressive reimbursement incentive f ...

Question About Bonuses
Apr 03, 2014

I am still in my 90-day period and I am wondering if any seasoned employees can tell me how much extra money the bonuses for weekly production and attendance can add to my check after I am eligable? A rough estiamte or if anyone knows the breakdown I would really apperciate it. I also know a lot of you hate Nuance here and I don't want to hear from aynone saying negative things, I just want facts please. TYIA ...

Bonuses For July?
Jul 08, 2014

Does anyone know when the bonus checks go out for the 99.5% April-June period?  I never had one before so never paid attention lol ...

Sign On Bonuses
May 12, 2015

Hi Everyone! Just wondering if the sign on bonuses are real? It all seems kinda fishy to me. I have been an editor for 3 years now and was thinking about trying to expand my career and move to full transcription. I have been looking for different companies and jobs etc. I currently make .05 per line and it just doesn't seem to be enough. When it comes to the reports, I feel like i am pretty much typing the whole thing over again, so figured I could handle the full duty of the job. I a ...

CBay Buys Spheris
Feb 03, 2010

Just curious, how do you guys (and gals) feel about the fact that CBay just purchased Spheris? ...

Cbay/Heartland/Medquist
Mar 02, 2010

I remember when the layoffs happened and then feared the worst when Cbay bought us last year.  My question is this:  What was the layoff package?  Severence?  How long did it last and what did it include?  Thanks in advance. ...

I Wonder If CBAY's CEO Would Jump Up And Down For A $50.00 Bonus!!
Jun 24, 2011

nm ...

Cbay/Spheris/MQ In Tennessee?
Oct 21, 2010

Spheris parent — now HQed in Franklin — files for IPO By Erin Lawley Posted on October 20, 2010 at 8:17 am Middle Tennessee soon will have another locally based public company — though its “localness” may come as a surprise. CBaySystems Holdings — whose MedQuist subsidiary purchased Franklin-based Spheris out of bankruptcy for $116 million earlier this year — has filed for a $115 million initial public offering and listed Spheris’ Carothers Par ...