A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Want work from Nuance with bonuses? Move to India. - MT

Posted: Nov 11, 2012

Check out the bonuses for employees in India. My thought is the big N is making a move to transport as many MT jobs to India as possible (low work volumes) and employees in US are getting what is left behind. Home-based employees in India send reports to QA or Editor. If it goes to Editor, Bingo, maybe that's your job, correcting what someone in a foreign market cannot possibly understand. Makes perfect sense for Nuance. Maybe Obama will stick it to them with taxes for exporting our jobs so they do not make such profit shipping our jobs to other shores and removing livelihoods from the US. I can only hope they have to pay for what they have done to us.  

http://www.ntsindia.in/car-hbep.asp

Wow. Monthly fixed salary, maternity leave, gratuity, - loyalty bonus to name just a few.

[ In Reply To ..]
Extra time off to provide social time? This is totally insane. We are definitely working on the wrong side of the globe. This is actually sickening.

Nuance/India - Patti

[ In Reply To ..]
Nuance is an INDIAN company. If you work for Nuance you might check your computer for spyware. They place spyware on my computer while I was employed with them that had absolutely nothing to do with my job. This took place January 2012 after officially taking over my previous employer of 3 years.

Nuance/India - tired old MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Nuance is NOT an Indian owned company. I Googled "Is Nuance an Indian-owned company?" and the following is directly from Nuance/India's site:

"Nuance Transcription Services India Pvt. Ltd. is owned by Nuance Communications, Inc., Burlington, MA, USA, a leading provider of speech and imaging solutions for businesses and consumers around the world."

As you can see, it is owned by Nuance Transcription out of Massachusetts.

Jees, you'd think they'd get someone to proofread that better. - par for the course, though, I guess

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Move To India
Oct 14, 2012

CNBC India report on MT industry. ...

Wow, Cbay India Gets Bonuses And Free
May 23, 2011

medical insurance for family, plus a gym and workout facility, and also monthly bonuses.  I think I may just apply, would probably be better off than I am now.  You think they'll care that i live in the United States? ...

Does Nuance Have Production Bonuses? Nm
Aug 28, 2012

nm ...

Nuance News (India) :(
May 01, 2015

http://m.deccanherald.com/content/474481/nts-hire-3000-staff-invest.html   ...

Check Out This Link To Nuance India
Jul 11, 2012

Oh please look at this link for Nuance India: http://www.ntsindia.in/ and while you're in there, check out the tab at the top that says "MT Training" and while in that tab, look at the subheading concerning earning potential for Indian transcriptionists. The base salary as quoted from that information is 8000 rupees a moth, which equals 160 dollars in US funds.  This is why we have no work and can't make production because we cannot compete with a company that hires out of coun ...

Hawaii Trip For Nuance India
Nov 30, 2013

Just wanted to let everyone know that I heard from a friend who works for Nuance that Nuance sent their whole India division to Hawaii for Thanksgiving.  Isn't that nice, NOT!! The America contigent gets nothing, 0, zip, nada.  I also work for Nuance and am so saddened by this.  We also work very hard in America.  It is very frustrating to be so ignored and undervalued. ...

Got This From Nuance India Website. (not Trying To Beat A Dead Horse, Here)
Jul 19, 2012

I just thought this was kind of absurd... "The future of Medical Transcription, as of today, is in use of Speech Recognition Technology. With the advent of this technology, manual typing has been eliminated. The Recognition percentage in most of the leading speech recognition software products is around 80% to 85%."http://www.ntsindia.in/mttraining.asp ...

We Should Make India Do All The Transcription - See How That Works For Ya,India.
Nov 06, 2010

Everybody leave Medquist....go get other work -- working at McDonald's pays more and has better benefits - at least you get to eat. And see how well India does all the transcription -- they can't do it -- we do the hard work and they get the cream.  We are sitting her dying with their bad machines and bad dictators. Let them have it -- they will corode. ...

Cannot Move On From MT'ing!!
Sep 17, 2010

After finally completing my Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sociology last May, I really thought I'd be able to find a new job, outside of this house, making more money!!  I've applied to just about everything I'm remotely qualified for.  I've posted this before, but has anyone moved on successfully to something else or have any suggestions?!  It's so frustrating after spending so much money to finish school that I can't find something else. By ...

S/.l Can Or Ken's Move
Nov 18, 2011

this is really muffled but this is the best I could make out that it sounds like Ken or can smooth test. Lumbar testing: positive straight leg raise, positive hyperextension test, positive joint compression, and a positive "Ken's move."   SI joint dysfunction ...

How To Move From MLS To QA
Jul 10, 2013

How does an MLS move to a QA position within the company? I have zero QA experience.  Please keep in mind my TSM is absolutely worthless and apparently doesn't know how to respond to emails, no matter how many I send, so I'd like to know who else I can contact.  If I can't move to QA, I'm going to have to find another employer because I can't work with this woman anymore.   I've been trying to see past the strict rules and this FIESA nonsense (no ...

Possible Move
Oct 30, 2014

Hi :-), I am wondering if there are any Northwest Wisconsin MTs on this website.  In the next two years or so we will be making a move to that area (Siren, Webster, Grantsburg, Frederic, Danbury), and I am wondering if any of the local hospitals have in-house transcription positions.  I know I have plenty of time, but I am just curious.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you :-) ...

Where Are Those 300 $10.00 Bonuses?
Nov 15, 2012

I was hoping one would get picked this month so I could buy a turkey.  Oh well, On-Cor will have to do again this year.  I guess I have to wait tlll December to see if I get a christmas ham.   ...

Anyone Know If TSM Get Bonuses
Sep 29, 2014

Just curious ...

TSM And Bonuses
Dec 15, 2014

Seen references to TSMs getting bonuses for keeping in TAT.  Anyone know if this is true?  Seems like if they got us (and are still turning the screws), they are going to do something (probably sucky) to QA and QC, then perhaps the TSMs should be next.  We know they aren't going to take anything away from upper management. ...

Is It Time To Move On
Sep 17, 2010

I have been a stay at home MT for 4 years mostly working in heme/onc and rad onc.  We have a new manager.  I kept running out of work which I found hard to believe.  She kept putting me on more and more accounts (two of which she knew I hated and did not want to be on).  I now have 6.  I can no longer make the minimum line count for FT.  I have to work 14-16 to get to the min FT line count.   I asked for a change.  No one returns my calls or e-mails.& ...

If You Hate It So Much, Move On!
Mar 19, 2012

So many lousy attitudes, so little time.  If you really think this company is just BS, go somewhere else.  We've all been through the pay cuts and ebb and flow of work, but some of us still hold fast to the belief that things can get better.  Instead of mocking and insulting the attempt by new management to change and improve things, join the rally for brighter days ahead.  Maybe the glass is half full afterall.  Bad attitudes are a disease.  If you don't ...

Has Anyone Asked Their TSM To Move Them To Another BOB?
Feb 23, 2014

How did this go ... did your TSM take it personally or is it strictly business?  My BOB is constantly, constantly out of work.  If I stay put in this BOB I will go under, but I also don't want to target myself or get in the radar as being disloyal or a "ship-jumper".  Can anyone share their experience with this, and how the conversation went down with their TSM?  ...

....another Reason To Move On From MT/ME
Mar 18, 2014

I found this VERY INTERESTING, and since nobody has brought this up on the boards, thought I'd "share"...I saw a job posting on a job seeker's board that had the audacity to offer .... 0.02 cents per TEMPLATED RPT....WELL, JUST FRIGGIN FANTASTIC...another way to SCREW w/our pay...REALLY?????????   ...

Let's All Move To Seattle!
Jun 03, 2014

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  Minimum wage is going up to $15/hour.  Wonder what MTs would be paid there!  They can't pay you any less I wouldn't think. ...

Production Bonuses
Jan 26, 2012

I just received my first *denial* of production bonus in over 20+ years with 98.75% QA score. Every time I look at the payroll data and see...... BONUS:  NO.   I do a slow burn.  I'd like to know who made that judgment call that is going to affect my income for the next 3 months. I'd like to see my mistakes, and if they are legit medical mistakes then I will accept my *penalty*.  I do not want to think my QA score hinges on whether or not someone is having a ...

How Come We Do Not Get Bonuses Or Incentives.
Jan 04, 2013

We used to get shift differentials and extra if you work weekends.  Also used to get more if you type a certain amount, but with no jobs what does it matter.   ...

Corporate Bonuses
Jan 16, 2013

retention bonuses in the following amounts for the following named executive officers of the Company: $1,000,000 for Roger L. Davenport, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; $851,250 for Ronald L. Scarboro, Chief Financial Officer; and $243,750 for Michael Finke, President. 50% of each individual’s award will be paid out on the date of the closing (the “Closing Date”) of the merger Read more: http://www.faqs.org/sec-filings/120718/MModal-Inc_8-K/#ixzz2I973Zq9Q This was determ ...

New QA Incentive To Take Away MT Bonuses?
Jul 27, 2013

This is from Nuance's ad for QA/QC: "Are you tired of reviewing documents with multiple blanks and multiple errors and being reimbursed the same as you are for reviewing documents with a couple blanks? How would you like to increase your earning potential just for doing what you do best? ...looking for high producing, high quality Quality Control Editors who have the ability and drive to add significant value to reviewed documents. We are now offering an aggressive reimbursement incentive f ...

Question About Bonuses
Apr 03, 2014

I am still in my 90-day period and I am wondering if any seasoned employees can tell me how much extra money the bonuses for weekly production and attendance can add to my check after I am eligable? A rough estiamte or if anyone knows the breakdown I would really apperciate it. I also know a lot of you hate Nuance here and I don't want to hear from aynone saying negative things, I just want facts please. TYIA ...

Bonuses For July?
Jul 08, 2014

Does anyone know when the bonus checks go out for the 99.5% April-June period?  I never had one before so never paid attention lol ...

Sign On Bonuses
May 12, 2015

Hi Everyone! Just wondering if the sign on bonuses are real? It all seems kinda fishy to me. I have been an editor for 3 years now and was thinking about trying to expand my career and move to full transcription. I have been looking for different companies and jobs etc. I currently make .05 per line and it just doesn't seem to be enough. When it comes to the reports, I feel like i am pretty much typing the whole thing over again, so figured I could handle the full duty of the job. I a ...

How To Set An Autocorrect To Move Backwards?
Sep 15, 2011

Do anyone know the code (or whatever it's called) in MS Word 2007 Autocorrect to move something backwards? Specifically, I'm trying to move "-year-old" backwards so that I just type the age and then my autocorrect "yo" and it moves it backwards against the number. I know I've seen this somewhere, but I've googled it and can't find it anywhere. TIA soooooooooooooooooo much! :) ...

MT Hoping To Move To RN Position
Mar 05, 2013

I am currently a full-time MT.  I am hoping to get out of the field completely soon.  I have an RN license, I put nursing on hold to raise my kids and enjoyed doing MT while they were little.  Now money is extremely tight and I know I can make much more doing nursing.  However, I am terrified of going back.  I have done the same thing now for 15 years, and it is SOOOO hard for me to change!  Can anyone who has gone through this give any suggestions of how to get bac ...

Nice Move, They Did Their Homework.
Jan 22, 2015

ARH employees are kicking up a fuss and they have their Union involved.  They also do not seem to believe the company's usual propiganda.   We should have had a union for years.  The link to the article is below.  I really hope their union is able to help (and possibly bring MM to their knees).  I would like to see at least some reckoning here.  Karma, you gotta love it. There seems to a problem with the link showing up, not sure why, so here is the artic ...