A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Who's ready for Amy's contest "quality starts with me?" Oh boy - nm

Posted: Apr 25, 2013

Can't wait for another thrilling contest Laughing

And dont forget the chance to win that taxable - shiny $100 gift card

[ In Reply To ..]
since I have NJA, I guess I could start working on the contest. NOT

the taxable part is so funny - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
We still have to pay our taxes like good little americans.

I didn't realize it until one year I won about - budmt

[ In Reply To ..]
$500 or so worth of prizes and had to pay a good bit out in taxes, but I did sell the Tiffany bracelet for $100 to a friend so I more than made up for the taxes.

"Quality has gone out the window - Quantity is Job 1"

[ In Reply To ..]
The end.

Quality only starts with me when I can afford to start - my day with a decent meal. Cant, currently!

[ In Reply To ..]
Show us the frickin money.

Quality starts with me when I am given a primary account and some backups, not bouncing around on 35 - Should just change it to quantity instead

[ In Reply To ..]
Quality would also start with reducing these CPs from 6 page novels into no less than what fits on the screen in Fluency.

Similar Messages:

New Quality Index Vs Old Quality Score
Oct 18, 2014

I ran an error report for all reports, all accounts on my platform for this quarter, 10/1 - 10/18. So far the Quality Index is 84% vs Quality Score 99.18%.  Didn't they advertise this new error scoring as working out in our favor?  Doesn't look like it to me. This is based on 2194 jobs and 105,358 lines audited on E5.  I checked the box that says view all corrections on the correction report. ...

New Contest
Sep 03, 2010

Anybody see the email about the new contest?  Hurry hurry hurry, upgrade to 6.1 soon, and you too can have the chance to pay taxes on a prize and tell everyone how wunnerful wunnerful the new upgrade is. ...

Next Contest
Sep 09, 2010

We will be asked to write a song about the new upgrade.   Lots of fun With six point one! The upgrade just makes sense To boost our confidence In our company who cares About those who own the shares.   ...

Contest
Sep 21, 2010

so whatever happened to this contest where they were going to give out $400 Wal-Mart gift cards?  Just blowing smoke again? ...

FTR Essay Contest
Mar 22, 2010

OH MY GOD!   The Q is having an essay contest about what is wonderful about FTR.  I just picked myself up off the floor because I was and still am laughing hysterically.  Nothing surprises me any more at the Q...  nothing!!! ...

Hey, Whatever Happened To That Contest?
Sep 27, 2010

Maybe if they wait long enough, nobody will remember, right? ...

What Happened With That Contest?
Oct 27, 2010

Remember the contest they were running when we downloaded 6.1?  The one with the flat screen TVs?  I might have missed something, but did anybody win? ...

DQS 6.1 Contest Winners
Nov 16, 2010

... on the prizes, I guess the TV winner probably won't be getting much of a paycheck for that pay period! ...

MT Essay Contest
Apr 13, 2012

That we are not typists. This is something MTSOs need to realize. There is a skill set required here that goes beyond being a typist and speech recognition technology. That these are LEGAL documents and that the mistakes that go through all the time could be an issue because companies AND transcriptionists are being allowed to be brought to trial over errors in several states now. That we realize as soon as a machine can replace us, we'll be gone. That it makes me laugh that I re ...

MT Contest For Thursday
May 21, 2015

Anybody else having trouble submitting the fiirst section?  Hit submit button and it will not take.  The other section (s) worked fine.  Very strange. ...

Is MT Starts Not Well Known?
May 28, 2010

Currently it says there are 161 visitors online.  Of all the MTs in the US this just seems like such a smalllllll number.  I know it gets up to like 320 that is the most I have seen EVER, and I have been on this board for a couple years (with some longer periods of absence for some reason)... Just wondering why there aren't more people?  I mean, not that I think there should be, I never have enough time to read any of the posts as it is haha...   ...

And So It Starts
Jun 29, 2014

I have a bad feeling about this one.  Some of you may "know" me, i am here once in a while, have been for a few years.  I am coder at a very large facility in midwest and have been for years. Last year our hospital installed Computer Assisted Coding and we are implementing it in stages.  First we used the annotated fields just to help identifying things that may/may not need to be coded.  Then we started getting suggested codes to go with the annotated information.  Then ...

First Time Right Essay Contest
Apr 02, 2010

So to those of you who said don't enter....you were foolish...you could have gotten a $50 gift card...   Medquist is doing what it should be doing....providing quality to the facilities and the patients that we transcribe for!   My thoughts...   Benchmark KB is great....everything is at your fingertips now........   Google isn't always right.....remember that..... ...

DocQscribe 6.1 Upgrade And Contest
Sep 06, 2010

There is a drawing for prizes if you upgrade the DocQscribe 6.1 by midnight and I watched all the presentations and have been sending emails for 2 days to my CCM to get instructions on how to upgrade and she won't answer my emails and if I don't upgrade by midnight I won't be entered for the prizes.  I'm so mad now.  How do I make her answer me.  What can I do? ...

What Happened To The Big Contest Results?
Sep 07, 2010

Pressure was on BIG TIME for us to upgrade 6.1 by Sunday so we would be entered in the contest, with winners notified 9/6.  Nothing has come through.  Nice.   This place sucks. ...

New Contest: 6.1 Download Stories
Oct 02, 2010

We need a new contest for download disastors.  I win.  My computer wouldn't accept the download.  Support tried to fix it for a week, then sent a new MQ computer.  When it arrived, I was on my way to the door to get it.  Our German shepherd got excited and up ended me.  I laid there with a nicely fractured hip.  Fed Ex handed me the plate to sign through the door and I waited quietly for the ambulance.   I am now on short term disability.  ...

Do You Even Contest The Stupid Errors?
Apr 26, 2014

The other day I got a FIESA report for putting "anger" issues, instead of "anger issues". It wasn't a major error but COME ON!!!!! ...

Mt Week Contest Problem
May 19, 2015

Anyone having problems with the contest today?  It won't let me choose an answer.  Just wondering if it's my computer or an issue on their end. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me When PTO Accrual Starts?
Aug 11, 2010

I thought in training I was told that it started accruing immediately (full time/full benefits), but looking back through my pay stubs, I didn't start accruing it until after I had been with the Q over 5 months. I've been looking on MQCentral, but I can't seem to find the answer.  I would love to know if they owe me back PTO...which would help a lot since I sit here for the third day in a row with no work! Thanks! ...

Here's How My Thursday Starts
Jun 11, 2015

ASR-a is-a stupid-a.  So-a I-a have-a to-a waste-a my-a time-a deleting-a every-a "a"-a because-a heaven-a forbid-a that-a MM-a make-a program-a that-a actually-a WORKS-a.  Hope you all have a better day than me! And that's just the first report-a!  ...

Has Anyone At Transcend Heard Who Won The I Love Me Contest That Was
May 14, 2011

such a big deal?  Wonder which one of SG's pals will be selected. ...

Dr. Starts With A Number At The Beginning, Does This Look Right?
Nov 05, 2009

Sixty percent of the symptoms are on the right, relative to 40% on the left. ...

What Happens When Obamacare Starts In 2014?
Apr 02, 2011

I was wondering what my fellow MTs think is going to happen starting 2014 when Obamacare kicks in.  I had read an article in the NY Post a while back that 74% of MDs surveyed plan to work part time, retire from medicine, or go in a new direction careerwise.  Do you think we'll see a decrease in work available, even SR editing work?  Do you think that if a great amount of MDs cut back or retire from medicine that would cause our profession to lessen in demand? ...

I Always Worry When A Doc Starts Spelling
Dec 07, 2011

He spelled cytoreduction for me tonight.  That makes me think that someone else misspelled it.    I just worry - in today's climate, if we make enough mistakes will they decide it 's easier to do it themselves if we can't do it right? It's late and I'm rambling, but I do think about this. ...

Since WebClock Starts On 12/22, Does That Mean Pay Week Is From Sat-Fri? Nm
Dec 18, 2012

nm ...

EditScript - Starts To Get Slow
Mar 01, 2014

Lately after I have done a few reports, EditScript starts to get slow.  I hit a key and there is a delay before it does anything.  Not much of a delay, but still delayed enough to slow me down.  Eventually, it gets soo slow that uploading the current report and downloading the next one becomes next to impossible and I have to close it out and reboot the program.  Anyone else experience this or know the problem and a fix?  TIA ...

Did You See Those Long Sentences For The Daily Contest Winners?
May 21, 2013

I thought it was supposed to be a 1 sentence entry. ...

Lockout Starts For Our Region April 7th-FYI
Mar 29, 2010

Just got the email today regarding the swap board and lockdown of schedule. ...

First Time Right Starts Working In My Area
May 07, 2010

When first time right actually starts working in my area, what kind of message will you get if you try to work outside of your schedule?  Will you be able to log in to DQS/DQM?  Thanks ...

Lockout Starts Tomorrow For Our CCM- North
Jul 12, 2010

I know some of you are on lockdown already and for that you have my utmost sympathy and empathy.  We are supposed to start tomorrow.  There are NO HOURS on the swap board and we have been running into NJA every day since MQ did the management shuffle.  I have my resumes out and took some tests this weekend.  Hopefully I will hear something soon so I can get off this merry-go-round that just isn't merry any longer.  I don't want to worry every wee ...