A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anyone at Transcend heard who won the I love me contest that was - TRCR

Posted: May 14, 2011

such a big deal?  Wonder which one of SG's pals will be selected.

I completely forgot about it - mtmom

[ In Reply To ..]
Probably no one. Did you get the email for filling in all the little questions that explain our favorite things to our TLs so they can compile it for MT week? What is that? I don't even know who all these people are, so I'm not sure I even care. Not trying to be rude, but how old are we?

Completely forgot - down in the trenches

[ In Reply To ..]
APPARENTLY NOT OLD ENOUGH!

Wow, angry! - mtmom

[ In Reply To ..]
Why are you being nasty to me? You said that I think I'm so good that I deserve more money and shame on me. Yet, I never said anything like that. Do I feel I deserve to be paid more? Yes, as do everyone else that does this for a living. Making barely above minimum wage is sick. And I do love being an MT, but I don't like being coddled, which is exactly what they are doing with these little surveys and things like that. I'm sorry, but this company paid a ton of money to have someone research whether MTs are happy, which obviously came back to a resounding no. So kudos to them for trying, but that money could have been saved just by them coming on here and monitoring everyone's posts, just as you are doing.

Similar Messages:

Has Anyone Seen Final Results From Transcend Biggest Loser Contest
Sep 12, 2010

that was promised for 08/28/2010?    This was by far the most unfair contest yet.  It was spread over all platforms, all work types, and there is no way someone on BeyondBelief can compete in production with someone on Escription.  I hope they think future contests out a little bit better so everyone can have a chance to win rather than just the chosen few.  ...

Transcend "you Deserve To Be Pampered" Contest
Apr 27, 2011

Is this some kind of trap? ...

Has Anyone Heard The Status On The Class Action Lawsuit Against Transcend?
Jan 04, 2013

I haven't been to the boards for quite a while, but I was just googling to find out a current phone number for Transcend to put on a resume, and I saw about the lawsuit. What's going on with this?  Does anyone know? ...

New Contest
Sep 03, 2010

Anybody see the email about the new contest?  Hurry hurry hurry, upgrade to 6.1 soon, and you too can have the chance to pay taxes on a prize and tell everyone how wunnerful wunnerful the new upgrade is. ...

Next Contest
Sep 09, 2010

We will be asked to write a song about the new upgrade.   Lots of fun With six point one! The upgrade just makes sense To boost our confidence In our company who cares About those who own the shares.   ...

Contest
Sep 21, 2010

so whatever happened to this contest where they were going to give out $400 Wal-Mart gift cards?  Just blowing smoke again? ...

FTR Essay Contest
Mar 22, 2010

OH MY GOD!   The Q is having an essay contest about what is wonderful about FTR.  I just picked myself up off the floor because I was and still am laughing hysterically.  Nothing surprises me any more at the Q...  nothing!!! ...

Hey, Whatever Happened To That Contest?
Sep 27, 2010

Maybe if they wait long enough, nobody will remember, right? ...

What Happened With That Contest?
Oct 27, 2010

Remember the contest they were running when we downloaded 6.1?  The one with the flat screen TVs?  I might have missed something, but did anybody win? ...

DQS 6.1 Contest Winners
Nov 16, 2010

... on the prizes, I guess the TV winner probably won't be getting much of a paycheck for that pay period! ...

MT Essay Contest
Apr 13, 2012

That we are not typists. This is something MTSOs need to realize. There is a skill set required here that goes beyond being a typist and speech recognition technology. That these are LEGAL documents and that the mistakes that go through all the time could be an issue because companies AND transcriptionists are being allowed to be brought to trial over errors in several states now. That we realize as soon as a machine can replace us, we'll be gone. That it makes me laugh that I re ...

MT Contest For Thursday
May 21, 2015

Anybody else having trouble submitting the fiirst section?  Hit submit button and it will not take.  The other section (s) worked fine.  Very strange. ...

First Time Right Essay Contest
Apr 02, 2010

So to those of you who said don't enter....you were foolish...you could have gotten a $50 gift card...   Medquist is doing what it should be doing....providing quality to the facilities and the patients that we transcribe for!   My thoughts...   Benchmark KB is great....everything is at your fingertips now........   Google isn't always right.....remember that..... ...

DocQscribe 6.1 Upgrade And Contest
Sep 06, 2010

There is a drawing for prizes if you upgrade the DocQscribe 6.1 by midnight and I watched all the presentations and have been sending emails for 2 days to my CCM to get instructions on how to upgrade and she won't answer my emails and if I don't upgrade by midnight I won't be entered for the prizes.  I'm so mad now.  How do I make her answer me.  What can I do? ...

What Happened To The Big Contest Results?
Sep 07, 2010

Pressure was on BIG TIME for us to upgrade 6.1 by Sunday so we would be entered in the contest, with winners notified 9/6.  Nothing has come through.  Nice.   This place sucks. ...

New Contest: 6.1 Download Stories
Oct 02, 2010

We need a new contest for download disastors.  I win.  My computer wouldn't accept the download.  Support tried to fix it for a week, then sent a new MQ computer.  When it arrived, I was on my way to the door to get it.  Our German shepherd got excited and up ended me.  I laid there with a nicely fractured hip.  Fed Ex handed me the plate to sign through the door and I waited quietly for the ambulance.   I am now on short term disability.  ...

Do You Even Contest The Stupid Errors?
Apr 26, 2014

The other day I got a FIESA report for putting "anger" issues, instead of "anger issues". It wasn't a major error but COME ON!!!!! ...

Mt Week Contest Problem
May 19, 2015

Anyone having problems with the contest today?  It won't let me choose an answer.  Just wondering if it's my computer or an issue on their end. ...

LOVE, LOVE Mmodal
Nov 01, 2012

Have to say, I love Mmodal.  My CCM is caring and considerate and kind.  Also, love the pay and hardly ever running out of work but when we do, that is a nice break for me.  I just put the pedal to the metal and don't take anything posted here to heart cuz, lots of angry people just wanting to take you down.  Pass on the love!!! ...

Did You See Those Long Sentences For The Daily Contest Winners?
May 21, 2013

I thought it was supposed to be a 1 sentence entry. ...

ARRRGGGGGHH! I Love Resident Dictators. I Love Resident Dictators. I Love Resident Dictators.
Jun 19, 2010

A new ESL dictating a DS. Can't speed him up because he's too "new" (to this country?). He is spelling every other word!!!!!! AND then spells it again - extubated, e-x-t-u-b-a-t-e-d, extubated e for elephant, x for crosses, t for tom, u for umbrella, b for .......... get the picture (sigh)? On top of that, the report is 28 minutes long!!! Should never have gotten out of bed this morning. LOL I do feel bad for him that he doesn't realize he doesn't have to spell every other ...

Who's Ready For Amy's Contest "quality Starts With Me?" Oh Boy
Apr 25, 2013

Can't wait for another thrilling contest ...

Why I Love VR
Dec 20, 2009

Hey, I don't actually type that crap, ya know!  I have way too much dignity to be associated with that garbage for the pittance they are paying.  However, looking at the crap that VR produces that is included in patient records, I realized, hey, why bother proofreading???  Anything I produce with my old-fashioned, stone-age, luddite TRANSCRIPTION looks a heck of a lot better than anything I've seen VR produce.  No one will notice any mistakes I might make.  The ...

I Just Love This.
Jan 21, 2010

An email gets sent out around 4 a.m. stating there is a critical backlog and asking everyone to help out.  The email shows the backlog, but it's really not that big.  Says if you have hours to make up to do it today.  This is at 4 a.m., when a lot of us are sleeping.  Panic!! I log in for my regularly scheduled shift......and NJA! Thanks a lot MQ.  Take work away from people that are scheduled to work just because you get a little panicky at 4 in the morning. ...

LOVE This
Apr 20, 2010

2) Ability to work evening shifts and weekends The rate of pay is 3 cpl for editing and 7 cpl for typing.    Hey, we want you to work the shifts no one wants and we'll pay a premium for it! OMIGOD are they for real? ...

Love Being An MME But...
Feb 18, 2011

I love to be able to fill in blanks that people can't get and to help them.  I wish I could give them detailed explainations so that they can understand the why of the error or resources I used to find it.  However, because of the ridiculous pay and having to wade though ILP garbage (sorry, I don't enjoy helping them out), I'm only able to leave brief or even no messages to try to at least make what I did when being an MT.  These messages come across as rude, nitpic ...

I Truly Love How MQ
Mar 24, 2011

requires us to type more lines per hour and yet I'm constantly getting accounts that are not my primary accounts.  Thanks for making my life pure he!! MQ!  You have continually screwed me out of money every year since I've started here.  You keep taking and I keep giving and I've about had enough.  I know the 150 lph isn't that bad as I usually do that anyway....but seriously!!!!  Is it too much to ask to be supplied with accounts that I am familiar w ...

You'll Love This
Jan 17, 2012

Just got a call from MQ confirming that I got my new computer and that everything is up and running.  Hello - I've been using it for at least a month. ...

I Love My Job!!
Jul 12, 2012

I love my job!!  I have been with this company for 9 months now and I love it!  I have work, straight typing, wonderful doctors, wonderful coordinator, just downright wonderful company!  Thank you Keystrokes! ...

Don't You Just LOVE It When They...
Aug 15, 2012

- spell a drug name out for you, and they spell it wrong?   - mangle a drug name beyond recognition (and a COMMON drug at that! one of my docs cannot say aldactone to SAVE HIS SOUL)   - spell out a really simple procedure or term for you (pleural) but then expect you to wing it with spelling some little-known random procedure done once in Ghana 200 years ago on rats whose name is 37 letters long?   Feel free to join in!!  Seems that today I've been saying an inordi ...