A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

DocQscribe 6.1 upgrade and contest - Maria

Posted: Sep 06, 2010

There is a drawing for prizes if you upgrade the DocQscribe 6.1 by midnight and I watched all the presentations and have been sending emails for 2 days to my CCM to get instructions on how to upgrade and she won't answer my emails and if I don't upgrade by midnight I won't be entered for the prizes.  I'm so mad now.  How do I make her answer me.  What can I do?

DocQScribe 6.1 upgrade and contest - NJD

[ In Reply To ..]
Good luck getting them to answer you by email - try calling her cell phone if you have the number and see if that will work. Otherwise, I think that is what they had planned all along.

Upgrade - Eurosepsis

[ In Reply To ..]
Log into DocQmanage with the same info that you use for DocQscribe. On the left-hand side there is a link that says "DocQscribe" (under the "statistics" and stuff like that). If you click on that, it will say "searching for upgrades" and then start downloading. It takes about 15-20 minutes. I thought mine was locking up but eventually it finished. Good luck!

BTW, you CANNOT be logged into DocQscribe or working when you do it.

Started to try that, but saw all the problems people - were having with 6.1.

[ In Reply To ..]
My system locks up, stutters, doesn't respond all the time. Afraid it will get worse, probably doesn't matter if it's all NJA anyway.

Similar Messages:

Docqscribe Upgrade
Aug 03, 2010

anybody have the url for the docqscribe upgrade that we did a couple of months back.  I got a new computer where other fried and I can't get on to transcribe until I upgrade.  emailed support 2 hours ago and still no word from them.  Any help appreciated.  ...

DocQscribe Version 5.16 Upgrade Rollout
Mar 03, 2010

Just got a corporate e-mail explaining what this means.  They're trying to say only our Teamwork schedules are going to be affected, but we all know every time there's an update, something else changes (different line count counting, disappearing features, etc.) and not for our benefit. ...

New Contest
Sep 03, 2010

Anybody see the email about the new contest?  Hurry hurry hurry, upgrade to 6.1 soon, and you too can have the chance to pay taxes on a prize and tell everyone how wunnerful wunnerful the new upgrade is. ...

Next Contest
Sep 09, 2010

We will be asked to write a song about the new upgrade.   Lots of fun With six point one! The upgrade just makes sense To boost our confidence In our company who cares About those who own the shares.   ...

Contest
Sep 21, 2010

so whatever happened to this contest where they were going to give out $400 Wal-Mart gift cards?  Just blowing smoke again? ...

FTR Essay Contest
Mar 22, 2010

OH MY GOD!   The Q is having an essay contest about what is wonderful about FTR.  I just picked myself up off the floor because I was and still am laughing hysterically.  Nothing surprises me any more at the Q...  nothing!!! ...

Hey, Whatever Happened To That Contest?
Sep 27, 2010

Maybe if they wait long enough, nobody will remember, right? ...

What Happened With That Contest?
Oct 27, 2010

Remember the contest they were running when we downloaded 6.1?  The one with the flat screen TVs?  I might have missed something, but did anybody win? ...

DQS 6.1 Contest Winners
Nov 16, 2010

... on the prizes, I guess the TV winner probably won't be getting much of a paycheck for that pay period! ...

MT Essay Contest
Apr 13, 2012

That we are not typists. This is something MTSOs need to realize. There is a skill set required here that goes beyond being a typist and speech recognition technology. That these are LEGAL documents and that the mistakes that go through all the time could be an issue because companies AND transcriptionists are being allowed to be brought to trial over errors in several states now. That we realize as soon as a machine can replace us, we'll be gone. That it makes me laugh that I re ...

MT Contest For Thursday
May 21, 2015

Anybody else having trouble submitting the fiirst section?  Hit submit button and it will not take.  The other section (s) worked fine.  Very strange. ...

First Time Right Essay Contest
Apr 02, 2010

So to those of you who said don't enter....you were foolish...you could have gotten a $50 gift card...   Medquist is doing what it should be doing....providing quality to the facilities and the patients that we transcribe for!   My thoughts...   Benchmark KB is great....everything is at your fingertips now........   Google isn't always right.....remember that..... ...

What Happened To The Big Contest Results?
Sep 07, 2010

Pressure was on BIG TIME for us to upgrade 6.1 by Sunday so we would be entered in the contest, with winners notified 9/6.  Nothing has come through.  Nice.   This place sucks. ...

New Contest: 6.1 Download Stories
Oct 02, 2010

We need a new contest for download disastors.  I win.  My computer wouldn't accept the download.  Support tried to fix it for a week, then sent a new MQ computer.  When it arrived, I was on my way to the door to get it.  Our German shepherd got excited and up ended me.  I laid there with a nicely fractured hip.  Fed Ex handed me the plate to sign through the door and I waited quietly for the ambulance.   I am now on short term disability.  ...

Do You Even Contest The Stupid Errors?
Apr 26, 2014

The other day I got a FIESA report for putting "anger" issues, instead of "anger issues". It wasn't a major error but COME ON!!!!! ...

Mt Week Contest Problem
May 19, 2015

Anyone having problems with the contest today?  It won't let me choose an answer.  Just wondering if it's my computer or an issue on their end. ...

Has Anyone At Transcend Heard Who Won The I Love Me Contest That Was
May 14, 2011

such a big deal?  Wonder which one of SG's pals will be selected. ...

Did You See Those Long Sentences For The Daily Contest Winners?
May 21, 2013

I thought it was supposed to be a 1 sentence entry. ...

Has Anyone Seen Final Results From Transcend Biggest Loser Contest
Sep 12, 2010

that was promised for 08/28/2010?    This was by far the most unfair contest yet.  It was spread over all platforms, all work types, and there is no way someone on BeyondBelief can compete in production with someone on Escription.  I hope they think future contests out a little bit better so everyone can have a chance to win rather than just the chosen few.  ...

Can't Upgrade DQS
Aug 29, 2010

Hey all, When logging in to work this morning, I get a message that DQS must be upgraded. Ok, I log into DQM and click the DQS link.  The window then pops up and says "Cannot initialize version checker" or something like that. Basically, it isn't working, so I can't upgrade, so I can't work.  Has anyone else had this problem? I hate this place. ...

Another Upgrade?
Oct 14, 2010

I just got an e-mail from MQ about upgrades and they have a schedule that it needs to be done by.  Is this yet ANOTHER upgrade or is this the last one we did?  It says QocQscribe 6.1 Build 263.  Does anyone know? ...

DQS Upgrade
Oct 27, 2011

Has anyone else heard of MQ having an update forDQS?  Apparently it requires faster computers and mine must not be as they are shipping me a new one?  Don't know when but apparently soon. ...

I Wonder If The Upgrade Will Fix
Nov 29, 2011

ASR just put "flap home" for glaucoma and "to have left" for tympanoplasty.   Does this even remotely sound close? ...

New Upgrade
Mar 19, 2013

Can anyone explain how they are doing their graph between gross and net?  How do they come up with those? ...

Does Everyone Run Every Upgrade?
Mar 19, 2014

It's rarely, if ever, any better than the last version, and this one seems like a nuisance with that ADT search. Ever just skip it?  ...

Upgrade
Jan 21, 2015

Well, I don't know about anyone else but I am so weary of getting emails about how great this new upgraded system will be.  If it is like any of their upgrades in the past, it leaves a lot to be desired and causes us more work.   Just tired of the way they "micromanage" everything. ...

EMDAT UPGRADE
Jan 27, 2010

I am currently using EMDAT as my platform. My company recently upgraded from 4.95 to 4.96. I keep getting a Microsoft error every time I try to upgrade. I called EMDAT, and they told me it was because I use a broadband Satellite internet connection??? They can't help me. Now what? Is it possible to take my PC to my friend's place where she has a different internet connection (cable) and upgrade from there? I need this done ASAP for work. Thanks for your help! ...

Upgrade To 5.16 With Windows 7
Apr 09, 2010

Has anyone been able to do the upgrade to DocQscribe 5.16 on a machine with Windows 7?  If so, how did you do it.  Can't get it to work with either 32 bit or 64 bit Internet Explorer.  TIA.  ...

UPGRADE STRAGGLERS
Sep 13, 2010

I haven't installed the upgrade yet.  I'm scared!!     I also haven't heard anything from my CCM about getting it done so I'm just plugging away as before.  She has emailed me this weekend and today but it was for regular stuff and even called me yesterday to help out (which I did), but made no mention about me not getting on the 6.1 bandwagon yet. Anyone else still not using it?  ~ Just curious.  (SA4) ...

Seeing No Difference With Upgrade To 6.1
Sep 27, 2010

Is it just me or my region but the only difference I have seen in the upgrade is the doctor's data base and being able to number with the numbering function.  I have yet to see the headings column come up on the left with a job or have the option on the top that says "type headings as dictated."  When I try to use the alt-H for inserting headers it it is still coming up in the middle of the screen and it is not showing, "client preferred headings."  Pretty much anything that ...