A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Since WebClock starts on 12/22, does that mean pay week is from Sat-Fri? nm - Transcend

Posted: Dec 18, 2012

nm

Pay period - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Although I'm with Nuance and not Transcend, it's always been Sat thru Fri, at least for the past 4 yrs.

Yes. We were told this in Transcend webinar. NM - YD

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

didn't watch webinar - so does this mean - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
we are now on an every 2 week pay schedule now? Thanks.
Starting 12/22, we will be on a 2 week pay period-sm - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
Pay days will be on Fridays. First payday on the new schedule will be January 11th. This week, our payperiod is just the 16th through the 21st, with a pay day of 12/31. That is one change I am happy to embrace as I have always hated the way paydays had worked at Transcend.
new pay dates - me
[ In Reply To ..]
so we will get paid on Jan 11 but not again until the 31st????
1/11/13 then 1/25/13, etc., every 2 weeks - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Not to worry, sista friends. The world is ending the day before. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

You betcha. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Is MT Starts Not Well Known?
May 28, 2010

Currently it says there are 161 visitors online.  Of all the MTs in the US this just seems like such a smalllllll number.  I know it gets up to like 320 that is the most I have seen EVER, and I have been on this board for a couple years (with some longer periods of absence for some reason)... Just wondering why there aren't more people?  I mean, not that I think there should be, I never have enough time to read any of the posts as it is haha...   ...

And So It Starts
Jun 29, 2014

I have a bad feeling about this one.  Some of you may "know" me, i am here once in a while, have been for a few years.  I am coder at a very large facility in midwest and have been for years. Last year our hospital installed Computer Assisted Coding and we are implementing it in stages.  First we used the annotated fields just to help identifying things that may/may not need to be coded.  Then we started getting suggested codes to go with the annotated information.  Then ...

Can Anyone Tell Me When PTO Accrual Starts?
Aug 11, 2010

I thought in training I was told that it started accruing immediately (full time/full benefits), but looking back through my pay stubs, I didn't start accruing it until after I had been with the Q over 5 months. I've been looking on MQCentral, but I can't seem to find the answer.  I would love to know if they owe me back PTO...which would help a lot since I sit here for the third day in a row with no work! Thanks! ...

Here's How My Thursday Starts
Jun 11, 2015

ASR-a is-a stupid-a.  So-a I-a have-a to-a waste-a my-a time-a deleting-a every-a "a"-a because-a heaven-a forbid-a that-a MM-a make-a program-a that-a actually-a WORKS-a.  Hope you all have a better day than me! And that's just the first report-a!  ...

Dr. Starts With A Number At The Beginning, Does This Look Right?
Nov 05, 2009

Sixty percent of the symptoms are on the right, relative to 40% on the left. ...

What Happens When Obamacare Starts In 2014?
Apr 02, 2011

I was wondering what my fellow MTs think is going to happen starting 2014 when Obamacare kicks in.  I had read an article in the NY Post a while back that 74% of MDs surveyed plan to work part time, retire from medicine, or go in a new direction careerwise.  Do you think we'll see a decrease in work available, even SR editing work?  Do you think that if a great amount of MDs cut back or retire from medicine that would cause our profession to lessen in demand? ...

I Always Worry When A Doc Starts Spelling
Dec 07, 2011

He spelled cytoreduction for me tonight.  That makes me think that someone else misspelled it.    I just worry - in today's climate, if we make enough mistakes will they decide it 's easier to do it themselves if we can't do it right? It's late and I'm rambling, but I do think about this. ...

EditScript - Starts To Get Slow
Mar 01, 2014

Lately after I have done a few reports, EditScript starts to get slow.  I hit a key and there is a delay before it does anything.  Not much of a delay, but still delayed enough to slow me down.  Eventually, it gets soo slow that uploading the current report and downloading the next one becomes next to impossible and I have to close it out and reboot the program.  Anyone else experience this or know the problem and a fix?  TIA ...

Lockout Starts For Our Region April 7th-FYI
Mar 29, 2010

Just got the email today regarding the swap board and lockdown of schedule. ...

First Time Right Starts Working In My Area
May 07, 2010

When first time right actually starts working in my area, what kind of message will you get if you try to work outside of your schedule?  Will you be able to log in to DQS/DQM?  Thanks ...

Lockout Starts Tomorrow For Our CCM- North
Jul 12, 2010

I know some of you are on lockdown already and for that you have my utmost sympathy and empathy.  We are supposed to start tomorrow.  There are NO HOURS on the swap board and we have been running into NJA every day since MQ did the management shuffle.  I have my resumes out and took some tests this weekend.  Hopefully I will hear something soon so I can get off this merry-go-round that just isn't merry any longer.  I don't want to worry every wee ...

Doc Starts Sentence With An Abbreviation? How To Capitalize
Oct 11, 2010

The doc starts the sentence with p.r.n., how would this be capitalized? P.r.n. ? P.R.N. ? ("p.r.n. medications for anxiety.") ...

Anytime Mmodal Starts Advertising Job
Oct 18, 2012

openings heavily, repeatedly, on every job site, you can bet the next webcast is going to be a doozy.  They know they're about to deliver bad news & many will quit in disgust.  That seems to have held true this time again. ...

Please Read Another One Below That Starts Ask Your Supervisor If Your Work
Sep 24, 2014

Please read back some weeks and months to get a feel for where we have been with Nuance!  ...

My Personal Favorite Is The One That Starts Sure Don't Mean To Scare You
Sep 24, 2014

No conscience, this LG, hired to slash, and slash she is good at! l shudder to recount all the I.D. numbers I've seen come and go from her matrices. If you were just switched to one of her accounts, beware, there is only one reason for that! She is on the AB (COM) team last I knew.  ...

Nuance New Fiscal Year Starts Oct 1, That's Why They Sm
Sep 26, 2014

want all the accounts bottomed out over this weekend.  Work done prior to Oct 1 counts as revenue for current fiscal year. ...

Cannot Log Into Webclock
Dec 11, 2012

Is there anyone else who cannot log into Webclock.  I can get into Alphastaff, but I am unable to go to the Webclock site to clock in ...

WebClock?
Dec 20, 2012

Have any of you coming from Transcend done the WebClock training? Is it easy to use? TIA! ...

PTO On Webclock
Jan 26, 2013

Just noticed that my whopping amount of PTO (24.87) is the same on all three pay periods for this year.  Do they add it in at the end of the month or what?  Just wondering why in pay period 1 of this year I have the same amount of PTO as I do now.  Help!!! ...

On Webclock There Is A Way To See Three
Jul 09, 2014

weeks of clock ins.  Then as the next week comes up the last one disappears.  Is there anyway to see former weeks' clock ins??  TIA ...

Partial Unemployment - Work Starts To Dwindle
Jun 01, 2013

If you are hired to work a 40 hour week and the work starts to dwindle, does anyone know when you can contact unemployment to collect partial unemployment...have also asked for a secondary account and have not heard a word back...am going on 3 weeks of not getting in my full 40 hours and am so frustrated...am in NJ, if anyone has any info...thanks so much! ...

Word To The Wise - If Your Work Starts To Trickle Down
Sep 19, 2014

You'd better be looking very quickly for a new job, because you may all of a sudden find yourself locked out of the system with no warning, no inkling of what's going on at all, no idea there is or was any sort of problem, nothing. No matter how nice you think your MTSO or manager is,  open your eyes if you notice anything amiss at all and do it fast.  Don't keep all your eggs in one basket,  I'm very glad I didn't.   If at all possible, pleas ...

Question About New Webclock
Dec 19, 2012

Those of us who have been using webclock and are not new from other companies - do we have to go on and do something different and set up a new pin etc.  I got an email about having to view an 8 minute instruction on setting up an account with webclock but I already have one.  Of course it is through alpha staff so do I need to do anything?  ...

Last Day Together Into Webclock With New PIN Number
Dec 22, 2012

I still have not been able to get into the correct window to select my pin number. I called the solution center and he told me to call another department to help. Of course they aren't even open today. Is anyone else getting as desperate as me? ...

Webclock ID, Is This Noted Any Where?
Jun 09, 2013

For some reason I am totally spacing what my Webclock ID is and this is different than the employee number on the paystubs.  Does anyone know where to find this?  There is only a link if you forgot your pin.  Thanks for any help, I cannot seem to find it on my rolodex where I normally keep these things. ...

Webclock Discrepancy
May 04, 2014

anyone else being told of webclock discrepancies, that you are claiming more hours than you worked?  ...

So Frustrated....why Can't I Get Webclock
Nov 16, 2014

to work from either my favorites bar OR saved on the desktop?  I am so tired of having to type the website directly.  I CAN save it to the desktop, but when I click on it, it just gives me a message that says "timeout condition detected" and will not go to Webclock.  ??? Anyone else have this problem? ...

Question On LPH And Webclock
Dec 06, 2014

I am trying to figure out how to best keep my LPH at a reasonable rate.  Since on the new plan your lines per hour are divided by the hours in Webclock, what about the time you spend if you have to look something up, or try to find a word, or whatever, bathroom break.  Would it be best to clock out in Webclock, do the search or whatever it is, and then clock back in once you have completed whatever it is you are doing?  I know for me, sometimes I get caught up in "looking" for som ...

What Is PTOGF On Our Webclock?sm
Jan 15, 2015

nm ...

Nuance Webclock Problems
Mar 03, 2011

Does anybody else have trouble just signing on to this darned thing?  I have to try 5 to 10 times a night sometimes to even get the Webclock to come up.  I can get onto the first page okay, but then clicking on ITCS Weblock after the Payroll button more often than not results in a totally blank page.  No error message or anything else to give me a clue what's going on.  I just keep trying back and then eventually get in  (and so have to modify a lot of punches). Is ...