A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

The Idiot is Back for One Last Chance - MT Idiot

Posted: Apr 25, 2010

Hi, I really do concur with "Raining Pennies" that it is very important to read the posting guideines.

Otherwise, if you inadvertently breach the guidelines, you will wind up getting banned.  I did breech the posting guidelines and I did get banned, but I'm back for one more chance at staying within the "posting guidelines."

"Raining Pennies" was correct about how I breached the guidelines.  I quoted some language that I should not have quoted.  And I apologize to the owners of this Board.  I will be more careful and fully read all the guidelines.

Sincerely,  The Idiot

Raining Pennies Was Also Correct in Everything She Stated in Her Post - MT Idiot

[ In Reply To ..]
-- HER POST -- which I do NOT SEE HERE ON THE BOARD ANY MORE.

HOW CURIOUS.

THINGS GET CURIOS-ER AND CURIOUS-ER

Also, it says that when a post is removed - sm - ncmt

[ In Reply To ..]
You get an email stating why. I have had posts removed, but did not get an email. I don't know who removes them. Wonder whey we get paranoid....

More information for you - SM - Moderator

[ In Reply To ..]
If a post is removed by me, the email address you used to post receives an email.

When anyone posts, they have the option to enter a password so they can edit or delete their own post. If that poster decides to delete his/her own post, then all replies to it are deleted, too. If you have a reply linked to that post, you will not receive an email.

Therefore, every post removed is not necessarily done so by me.

As for the other thread, I removed it as it served its purpose and the question brought up by the poster was answered. It has nothing to do with MQ. It only was questioning a missing thread.

If you feel paranoid about it, save yourself some worry and just email me.

HI MTIDIOT - raining pennies

[ In Reply To ..]
Just wanted to say it was not me that made the statment about the rules :)

Good to have you back MT Idiot! - Just A Friend

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been following your posts. So sorry to hear your story. You were just "fired up" and understandably so.

Welcome back my friend . . .

Similar Messages:

Am I The Only Idiot
Aug 12, 2014

That can't make heads or tails out of the stupid blanks emails? ...

Idiot Dictators.
Nov 04, 2009

I truly, truly wish these idiots who call themselves physicians had to listen to and transcribe their own dictations.  I am so frustrated right now I could just about pull my hair out.  Being a greeter at Wal-Mart is looking very enticing right now.  ...

How To Look Like An Idiot In 3 Easy Steps
Feb 21, 2010

I made my resume approximately 7 years ago.  Since that time, when searching for new employment opportunities, I have added recent experience, PC upgrades, new software, new training, etc, to my resume and sent it out updated with what currently applies.  In the past 10 days, I have sent my resume to approximately 50 companies in my newest search for work.  In the past 7 years, I have sent my resume to probably 200 potential employers. Today, for the first time, I received a re ...

I Might Be An Idiot But Never Heard This Word Before.
Jun 05, 2012

He speaks very clearly but I have never heard this, and for all I know, it could be a fairly common word but again... He's still talking about that Thurston-Holland fragment of the Salter-Harris fracture, and he says "This required taking down the callus meticulously with the Freer elevator and then *s/l ka-PUNJ-ee-ing* it over." Thanks again if anyone knows. ...

Call Me An Idiot, But I Have A Question About C-phones, LOL
Oct 23, 2009

When you use a cphone, can the hospital or anyone hear you talking while you are dialed into the hospital?  On two occasions, I said something out loud, like what should have been a silent question (working at home too long, I now talk to myself, ha ha) but on BOTH occasions, my job emailed me the answer to my question within like five minutes of me saying it and I was just wondering.  Thanks. ...

Smacking Makes You Sound Like An Idiot
Jan 22, 2015

I have had it with these idiots who can barely dictate for making smacking noises.  That is right up there with burping/eating/peeing/chewing gum/driving/mumbling/groaning/ uhh, uhhh, uhhhh/playing with the dog/helping the kids with their homework while dictating.  If dictators were held to the same standards of dictation that we are held to as MTs, only a handful would still be dictating.  Let's cut THEIR pay when they are idiots and smack loudly after each word.  ...

Here Is Your Chance EVERYONE!
Feb 06, 2010

This is an article about how MQ wants to buy Spheris and CBAY wants to buy the other part of Spheris.  At the end of this article is for you to post your comments and let these people know what we think!!!  I just did my part and let them know what  I really thought of all this!!    http://www.modernhealthcare.com/article/20100205/NEWS/302059988/1153   What do you think? Write us with your comments at hitsdaily@modernhealthcare.com. Please include your name, tit ...

Here Is Your Last Chance EVERYONE!
Feb 06, 2010

This is an article about how MQ wants to buy Spheris and CBAY wants to buy the other part of Spheris.  At the end of this article is for you to post your comments and let these people know what we think!!!  I just did my part and let them know what  I really thought of all this!!  If this buyout occurs, it will make MQ and CBAY the largest and all their bad practices will filter down to the rest of the companies and could get worse for MT/QA in the future.  Speak your m ...

I Will Never Have The Chance To Really Get
Sep 08, 2010

I keep getting NJA!! Oh well, I hate it anyway.  I don't like the numbering (can't get used to it and keep typing numbers the old way and then have to go back and fix it).  I HATE the physician lookup now. Lord please get me out of here soon!!!!! ...

If You Had A Chance...
Jun 02, 2011

to pick up your own account, what would you charge? ...

Need A Chance!
Feb 20, 2012

I am a 40+ year old transcriptionist who has been self employed for 15+ years.  I am a hard worker and good at what I do.  Unfortunately my accounts are drying up because of the "Obama Kickback" to physicians who are willing to convert to EMR and I need to get a job on-line.  But as I am finding out no one is willing to give me a chance because I have no acute care experience. I have worked for all kinds of providers: urologist, pediatrician, endocrinologist, but none of that seem ...

Got A Chance At A Gvt Job
Apr 14, 2014

Need to put resume together and get out..Pays to have friends that do the hiring too..Really, really not looking forward to getting up, getting dressed, and traveling..But this horse is almost dead, think it is time for bigger and better things. ...

Fair Chance Or Not?
Mar 03, 2012

Was just wondering if you seasoned MT's think 5 weeks on a new job is a fair chance for a fairly new MT? New platform to be learned, and the dictations were from a big pool with a lot of different doctors, though not many ESL's, and QA was pretty picky. Any opinions on this? ...

Chance To Get Out Of MModal
Oct 21, 2013

Unfortunately, because no one can come close to the low cost of health insurance that M*Modal has, I can't justify switching jobs. WHYYYY does my dear husband have to work for a tiny company that doesn't offer benefits??? WHYYYY, with everything else that is horrible about M*Modal, why do they have to actually offer decent insurance options compared to everything else out there? I can't, in good conscience, walk away from my current situation to one where we would take a big fi ...

No Chance Of A Raise
Oct 27, 2013

As an MT, there's no chance of getting a raise or promotion, and so there's little incentive or motivation, especially being paid pennies per line. Yet, they expect you to participate in continuing education, which takes additional time and perhaps even money. What a joke. They don't expect crew members at McDonald's to take extra time off work hours, and they get paid the same amount. No point in complaining, I know, but it's so ridiculous. ...

Chance Of Getting Unemployment
Jul 28, 2014

Has anyone had any luck in getting unemployment from Nuance after being let go?  It seems like it's taking forever and I wondered if they make it difficult.  TIA. ...

To Oracle/OTI MTs, Do You Think There Is Any Chance We Will Be Paid On Friday? Sm
Jun 15, 2011

I have only been there for about 6 weeks, but the payroll lady seems to get the checks out lightning fast.  However, I realize the 15th is happening in the middle of the week, so payday might not be until Monday.  I was just hoping ... thinking maybe some of you "veterans" had seen it paid that quickly, before the weekend.  Regardless, I love it there. :-) Thanks! ...

I Want To Be A Coder So Bad But No One Will Give Me A Chance....aaaghhh
Mar 07, 2013

I spent two years getting my degree and then my RHIT and then my CPC, but I cannot get a job and am beyond frustrated!!!!!  I worked in medical billing before I became an MT, but that was years ago, but that doesn't even matter because I get the same answer every time I apply, "no experience, sorry, we can't hire you." Boooo!!!!!!  I feel like I've wasted two years of life putting myself through school, working nights, spending time away from my family...for what...to be ...

Anyone Laid Off Live In Michigan By Chance?
Apr 05, 2013

Saw this ad posted here, but the training is on site in Michigan -- 9 cpl for SR?? Wow!! http://forum.mtstars.com/472346.html ...

AHDI - Cloudy With A Chance Of A Bright Future
Jul 31, 2013

I see clouds for sure and tornadoes and hurricanes in the "bright future" of MT/MLS or whatever their latest letters are. I haven't had a chance to read it completely yet but here are some of the articles in the latest Plexus: MT to HDS—How Did We Get From There to Here?  - I can give them a few clues on this one! Transcription Trends: Do MTs Still Love Their Jobs? - Wait, I thought they changed our title to MLS? Either way, I say no I do not! Oh here's another one:  ...

Does Anyone Ever Hear Back Anymore From Jobs Posted? In The Past I Always Heard Back Even If I Was N
Dec 10, 2012

Yea Doc Spell The Words Any Idiot Can Spell
Apr 10, 2012

How freaking stupid do you think I am???  Obviously you cant spell what you just rambled through either but speak normally and I guarantee you I can...off to search AGAIN!!! ...

80% Chance Of Being Disease Free At 10 Years With Surgery Irradiation Therapy. Is Irradiation Corr
Oct 15, 2009

NM ...

Back To Work After Back Surgery
Aug 23, 2012

Hello, I would like to transcribe from home again. However, I HAVE to get up and walk for a few minutes at least once an hour. You see, I had to have 2 back surgeries in the last 18 months. I've been a transcriptionist for many years and this is my profession. Does anyone have a suggestion what to tell these companies that will hire you to work from home when you have to get up so much? The last company I tried had a "pop-up" box that appeared on my screen if you were up longer than 10 min ...

Is There Any Chance These "performance Mentors" Are...sm
Apr 12, 2012

related to the "enhanced compensation plan"? Just wondering since all of a sudden people are posting about it. I haven't gotten an email, but am curious as to how it all works? Like what are they going to do for you? Did the email say? ...

Anterolateral "chance" Pins Were Placed
Nov 22, 2014

This is driving me crazy because I remember this term from 6 months ago but unfortunately am not finding it in my notes.  This is ortho surgery and doc is quite clear, s/l Chantz/Chance/Chants pins.  Thanks! ...

Dang It - DQS Back Up But My Job Did Not Come Back To Me.
Mar 31, 2011

. ...

I'm Back...I'm Back In The Saddle Again!!!!
Jul 02, 2014

Back to being an MT, and yes, I am excited about that. ...

Well, Back To NJA Again..
Oct 27, 2009

Oh dear, here it goes again. ...NJA and a whole week to go on this pay period.  Due to my sickness I had to take off my 3a-5a shift, but now cannot get work to make up.   I long ago used up all my PTO.   Arrgggghhh.  Arggghhhh.   Argghhhh.  Argghhh.  I am practicing my pirate sounds for Halloween.  I've already got the screaming banshee routine down so much I have nothing but low growly voice left. ...

I Wonder If They'd Take Me Back.
Jun 22, 2011

I quit last July because they couldn't keep me "transcriptioning," sent my resignation to my supervisor, and then received a letter in October stating that I was terminated.   Loved it!  And I'm thinking of reapplying.  Ought to be an interesting experience.. lol..  just love it!  I don't have anything else to do, and what other company would let you not work for 3 months before they terminated you?   Did I mention how much I love this ...