A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Am I the only idiot - sm

Posted: Aug 12, 2014

That can't make heads or tails out of the stupid blanks emails?

I'm right there with you - LOL - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
Nm

It's completely pointless. If we cannot make out what - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
they're saying, it doesn't matter what incentive or contest they offer, we have to leave a blank. Period. We can't improve their sound quality issues or horrible dictators. Things like this only prove all to well that the people in charge have no idea what our job is actually like IMHO.

I told my TSM this was dumb, and - The Typing Dead

[ In Reply To ..]
she even agreed with me.

Similar Messages:

Idiot Dictators.
Nov 04, 2009

I truly, truly wish these idiots who call themselves physicians had to listen to and transcribe their own dictations.  I am so frustrated right now I could just about pull my hair out.  Being a greeter at Wal-Mart is looking very enticing right now.  ...

How To Look Like An Idiot In 3 Easy Steps
Feb 21, 2010

I made my resume approximately 7 years ago.  Since that time, when searching for new employment opportunities, I have added recent experience, PC upgrades, new software, new training, etc, to my resume and sent it out updated with what currently applies.  In the past 10 days, I have sent my resume to approximately 50 companies in my newest search for work.  In the past 7 years, I have sent my resume to probably 200 potential employers. Today, for the first time, I received a re ...

The Idiot Is Back For One Last Chance
Apr 25, 2010

Hi, I really do concur with "Raining Pennies" that it is very important to read the posting guideines. Otherwise, if you inadvertently breach the guidelines, you will wind up getting banned.  I did breech the posting guidelines and I did get banned, but I'm back for one more chance at staying within the "posting guidelines." "Raining Pennies" was correct about how I breached the guidelines.  I quoted some language that I should not have quoted.  And I apologize to the owner ...

I Might Be An Idiot But Never Heard This Word Before.
Jun 05, 2012

He speaks very clearly but I have never heard this, and for all I know, it could be a fairly common word but again... He's still talking about that Thurston-Holland fragment of the Salter-Harris fracture, and he says "This required taking down the callus meticulously with the Freer elevator and then *s/l ka-PUNJ-ee-ing* it over." Thanks again if anyone knows. ...

Call Me An Idiot, But I Have A Question About C-phones, LOL
Oct 23, 2009

When you use a cphone, can the hospital or anyone hear you talking while you are dialed into the hospital?  On two occasions, I said something out loud, like what should have been a silent question (working at home too long, I now talk to myself, ha ha) but on BOTH occasions, my job emailed me the answer to my question within like five minutes of me saying it and I was just wondering.  Thanks. ...

Smacking Makes You Sound Like An Idiot
Jan 22, 2015

I have had it with these idiots who can barely dictate for making smacking noises.  That is right up there with burping/eating/peeing/chewing gum/driving/mumbling/groaning/ uhh, uhhh, uhhhh/playing with the dog/helping the kids with their homework while dictating.  If dictators were held to the same standards of dictation that we are held to as MTs, only a handful would still be dictating.  Let's cut THEIR pay when they are idiots and smack loudly after each word.  ...

Yea Doc Spell The Words Any Idiot Can Spell
Apr 10, 2012

How freaking stupid do you think I am???  Obviously you cant spell what you just rambled through either but speak normally and I guarantee you I can...off to search AGAIN!!! ...