A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Downtime/time card - MJ

Posted: Sep 29, 2010

It has been so long that I have had downtime, can anyone tell me how it should be applied to the time card?  I am just looking over my timecard and it just hit me that possibly it may not be right how it is entered into my time card.  My ccm just entered  my regular hours that I usually work for that day but in reality I did not.   The way I am interpretating it, my time card shows that I worked because of the hours entered by CCM, but yet I have no production for that time, so wouldn't "downtime" have to appear at the bottom of the timecard just like when we use PTO in order to get paid for it?  I am confoosed.  Have to wait until morning to ask my ccm.  TIA to anyone who may answer. 

@#$%$$##@ - tried to answer you earlier

[ In Reply To ..]
... PC messed up (not me, really, lol)
Anyway, not sure what to tell you, except keep ALL your mails saved and calls recorded, so you don't end up with 100 lines per hour, giving "them" reason to fire you for not complying...

Mine was okay - Kittymama

[ In Reply To ..]
I had downtime last PP when I had trouble with the upgrade. My CCM entered it just like yours. I was worried too, didn't look right on my timesheet, but I got paid for it.

Downtime - MJ

[ In Reply To ..]
thanks for all the help. It must be okay,but I am going to get in touch with ccm just to make me feel more reassured,Thanks again :)

Downtime on your time card - answer - meemee

[ In Reply To ..]
If you look at your time card, look over at the columns marked "Project", "task" and "Billable". Regular work hours are entered as project W1, task 101 , and under "Paid" with a P.

Downtime will have different entries in these fields, and a "B", I believe in billable. These hours are hours for which you are to be paid. They are not "work" hours on which your line count is calculated, but they do count in for your weekly total hours, as far as I know. Hope this info helps.

Similar Messages:

Time Card
Mar 28, 2014

hmm, just went to approve my time card and there's  nowhere on there to hit "approve."  Anyone else? ...

Not Approving Time Card
Sep 01, 2010

I am so upset I could just spit fire.  Does anyone know what would happen if you do not 'approve' your timecard?  I am sick and tired of being available whenever this company needs help, but when I needed a new computer from the company and had to wait 9 days to get one and only get paid for 3 due to their 'policy' of only paying for 3 days of downtime I'm ready to scream.  (yes, there was a problem getting this sent out to me, one which I still do n ...

Alert For Time Card
Jan 08, 2011

Please, can you tell me how to put an alert on my time card?  I had to clock out early today and my CCM said put an alert on the time card.  I dont know what to do, have never did this before.  I went to my time card and do not see anywhere where I can put an alert.  Any help is truly appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Time Card Problems
Jan 11, 2011

Please tell me that I am not the only one that has problems with their time card!!  I am a TT MT, and it seems like something always goes wrong and I end up tearing my hair out trying to get it right.  ...

Time Card Edits
Jun 07, 2011

are we supposed to be making our own edits now on timecards?  I cannot find anywhere on the timecard that gives me access to do this.  In the dark here.  TIA ...

Time Card Approval
Apr 23, 2013

By now haven't we normally been asked via email to go in and approve our time card???  Either I haven't gotten an email, missed it, or they haven't sent one out yet. ...

Approval For Time Card
Aug 27, 2014

Normally by now I have gotten my email requesting me to approve my time card but so far have not gotten anything.  Has everybody else got theirs??? ...

Last Time Card Question Of The Day From Me
Jan 28, 2015

Mine was 6.1% last week.  I feel as though I am already doomed this week because I have already send 3 reports to QC - one was very long.  Is it based on lines or reports -- and is there any way we can keep track of where we are with our percentage to QC during the week? -- signing off after a very mentally exhausting day ---- ...

Has Anyone Approved Their Time Card?
Mar 17, 2015

Anyone heard anything?  Are we just supposed to approve it or wait? ...

If You've Been Asked To Adjust Your Time Card...
Apr 25, 2012

...so Nuance doesn't have to pay MUP (make-up pay)... especially if you are new to Nuance or on new account/s... be aware that this is against the law. Most companies pay a flat rate, i.e., my last job paid $9/hr for the first 4-6 weeks while you are getting your line count up, your macros made, learning your new account, docs, etc.  Nuance does not.  They throw you to the alligators and if you don't make minimum wage in your state, they must pay MUP.  They don ...

Is It Possible To Delete A Punch From The Time Card
May 23, 2015

Brain fart, automatically signed on instead of approving my time card..dont want to bother time person with it.. ...

Still Haven't Approved Time Card Because Am Waiting For
Feb 17, 2010

a correction to be made (it's been 3 days!).  I'm wondering if I should go ahead and approve it anyway, even though if I do I will be short 3 hours for the week w/o the correction.  I'm afraid I won't be paid at all if I don't approve.  Does anyone know if you still get paid if your time card is not approved or approved late?  I wonder how long I should wait?  TIA ...

Has Any Part Time Transcender Received An Aetna Card?
Jul 26, 2012

I just received an Aetna insurance card in the mail with Transcend on it.  Must be a mistake, right?? ...

Downtime?
Feb 18, 2011

So, do we get paid downtime for the Docuscribe problem yesterday? ...

What Are Y'all Doing About Your Downtime?
Feb 09, 2012

leaving an alert for your CCM? ...

I Think This Is Going To Be An All Day Downtime
Jan 11, 2013

seems ever since India has taken over this has happened very frequently.  It looks to me like this will be a long downtime. India is on the case though so we are in good hands lol ...

RE Downtime This A.m. -
Sep 12, 2013

Is it mandatory to make that time up or if you are short 40 hours, are they required by law to pay minimum wage for the down time? ...

OOW Downtime Pay
Nov 30, 2013

If we experience OOW and wait for 15 minutes and try again, shouldn't we be paid minimum wage for those 15 minutes. ...

Can We Get Downtime
Nov 12, 2014

what do you time in under? Conference call? Work availability? TIA ...

How Much Downtime We Get Paid For
Jan 15, 2010

Does anybody know how much downtime we get paid for when the system had a problem the other day? ...

I Think If Companies Had To Pay Us Downtime
Mar 31, 2010

that this overhiring would stop.  It's ridiculous that I sit here with nothing to do while my company has an add up to hire more MTs.  Was told it was for a future account when I asked about it.  Then why are they needed IMMEDIATELY??  I need work IMMEDIATELY.  ...

PAID FOR DOWNTIME
Apr 14, 2010

Right now, I am sitting here because the platform is down.  Legally, does my company have to pay me for the hours I'm not working?   Their status is no, and work longer hours to make it up.   I'm tired of this. ...

How To Get Downtime Pay You Have Coming To You
Oct 07, 2010

Okay people, if you were in the middle of your shift, or you could not sign on for your shift, make sure you filed a Q-care ticket and notified your CCM.  Mine has been sending E-mails throughout the day stating that she KNOWS that DQS is still down even though it shows a green light.  By Medquists own Policy description for downtime for ME/MTs, this definitely qualifies.  Go to MQ Central Home page---Human Resources---policies.  At the bottom of the page there is a link call ...

Downtime Policy?
Nov 04, 2010

Can someone tell me the policy for downtime?  Do we log out?  How much downtime do we get paid?  Cant get into MQ Central to find policy. ...

Thought I Saw On Here Somewhere - The Q Does Not Pay For Downtime??
Feb 06, 2011

Wanting to "approve" my timesheet and leader (whatever the initials are) has not put me in for it  or whatever the process is???? ...

Did Anyone Get Downtime For Yesterday?
Apr 01, 2011

Just curious if MQ is going to try to ignore yesterday's DocQscribe crash.  My CCM is on vacation so I just put an alert on my timecard.  The RTL told me that it was not an alert and deleted my note.  So downtime or not?  I guess I will just be short this week because I am not making up hours or taking PTO when their stupid system crashes and MQ refuses to own up to it.  Thats what they get for having us all upgrade at the same time.  ...

Sign In Or Out For Downtime
Jan 11, 2013

Do we stay signed in during downtime?  Cannot find the policy. ...

Fluency Downtime
May 20, 2015

Has anyone gotten an email from BR or PK regarding Fluency downtime on May 18 and how much we will be paid? I am short 1.30 hours for that day and WILL NOT use PTO for their problem, nor will I make that time up. Global ticket number was 99999, and we were told not to submit a remedy ticket... I did make a note of this on my timesheet for this day stating I will not be using PTO for this and I am expecting 1.30 hours from M*Modal since this was their problem. I don't think it's very li ...

We Do Get Downtime For Their Computer Not Working?
Aug 03, 2010

I will get paid downtime for the hours that I missed while waiting for them to send another computer to me and getting it set up, right? ...

If I Upload A Job 5 Minutes After Downtime And
Sep 12, 2010

I take it I won't get credit for it?  Is there anyway to recover it?  It was a 2000 sec job so I'd hate to lose it.  The Q should at least be smart enough to have a buffer drive to store all the last minute uploads to be uploaded later, right?  And monkeys will fly out of my butt. ...