A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

are timecards approved today? Haven't heard from my TL. NM - MTwallet

Posted: Apr 14, 2014

xx

mine came through - newbutold

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

thanks! Never hear from TL when I need to but she's on my rear about production all the time. - MTwallet

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Production - Sick of them

[ In Reply To ..]
You can never win with Nuance. If you try to have quality reports, you're too slow. If you go fast to meet their line count standard, your quality suffers and you get the dumb Fiesa alert. If you don't do your total hours for whichever status you're at - whether progressive part-time or full time, then you'll get reprimanded for that!!! It's a NO-WIN situation with them..... period!

Similar Messages:

Timecards Are Ready To Be Approved
Apr 01, 2014

Please approve timecards now.  Don't forget to approve timecards.  Timecards need to be approved ASAP.  The fall of humanity is imminant.  Please approve timecards immediately. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT HIS HOLY, APPROVE TIMECARDS RIGHT THIS INSTANT BEFORE WE ALL PERISH AS A RESULT OF YOUR NOT APPROVING YOUR TIMECARDS!!!!!!!! ...

Still Haven't Approved Time Card Because Am Waiting For
Feb 17, 2010

a correction to be made (it's been 3 days!).  I'm wondering if I should go ahead and approve it anyway, even though if I do I will be short 3 hours for the week w/o the correction.  I'm afraid I won't be paid at all if I don't approve.  Does anyone know if you still get paid if your time card is not approved or approved late?  I wonder how long I should wait?  TIA ...

Is Today The Day We Approve Our Timecards?
Jan 28, 2015

x ...

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...

Haven't Heard Anything
Jul 14, 2011

Hi everyone I feel like I just have to vent a little.  Hope that's okay.  I've been a transcriptionist for a long time (17 years) but I am beginning to believe that I must really stink !!   I had applied to Transtech and Transolutions and haven't heard a word.   I am thinking it's me.  I currently work nights from home and I swear I have not heard dictators like the ones I have been getting, all ESL and I can barely tell what they are talki ...

Haven't Heard From My TSM Since Friday
Oct 07, 2013

that's odd.. anybody else? ...

So How Many Of Us Are Left, Who Haven't Heard Either Way ...
Mar 20, 2014

... besides me? ...

Still Haven't Heard Anything About Coding Program
Mar 20, 2014

Guess I'll be going to school since I really, really want to go into coding. ...

Anyone With TSM Initials JM, Haven't Heard A Thing About SM
Sep 30, 2014

or much of anyting else unless SHE wants something?   No help at all. ...

I Haven't Seen Any Increase. This Is On Their Ad Posted Today.
Apr 27, 2012

We offer a multitude of benefits: •  Increased line production rates •  A 6-tier bi-weekly incentive plan that rewards for quality and productivity ...

Is This A New Doctors "slang" That I Haven't Heard
Feb 15, 2010

Is this some kind of doctorize for ligament laxity, or something else entirely?? Would welcome any help here. Examination under moderate sedation showed a positive Lachman, questionable s/l "lilax" (not relax) posterior cruciate and lateral collateral and a third-degree MCL. ...

Anyone From MM Heard Anything Today As To
Mar 21, 2014

whether or not they got into the coding program? I haven't heard anything at all yet. ...

Timecards
Jan 02, 2013

So we now have to approve time cards each week, and our work week is Wednesday through Thursday? ...

I Dislike The Teamwork Timecards!
Oct 15, 2009

I am sure I will get it soon, but for right now I am looking through my time card because we have to approve them soon and I am like "What in the world is going on?"  I assume it is right though.  ...

Better Keep Eye On Your Timecards. Mine Keeps Reverting To Blanks.
Oct 20, 2012

to fix it and put my schedule in there again.  Not sure how that could affect PTO, if you are working supposedly with no schedule.  But anyway, just a heads up.  Especially if when you go to turn time clock on, if there is no blue indicator on the today's activity plan field.  It that is empty and you are scheduled to be working, make sure the timecard is showing your scheduled hours. ...

Wednesday Nightmare. Figuring Out Our Timecards. Sm
Dec 16, 2014

Have a headache just thinking about it.  How will we be able to verify accuracy and that we are not getting ripped off even more than we already are?  Follow the 12-step instructions "on our own time, of course." Just want to scream! ...

Anybody Got Notice That Timecards Are Ready For Approval
Mar 16, 2015

Normally by now I have received my notice but still haven't heard anything ...

On Our Timecards, Do We Choose Report Paid Hours
Oct 13, 2012

instead of Production Hours?  I want to add some PTO to my timecard this pay period but I don't know how.  I went to learning under HR but still can't figure out how to add PTO. Gracias! ...

Sistas, Watch Your Timecards. Mine Is Again Showing 0s, No Scheduled
Nov 16, 2012

It got my shifts wrong for different days, putting 5 instead of 6 hours.  It evened out mostly to be correct but put an extra hour of PTO on my schedule. Which, my CCM, pointed out, I got paid for but my concern is if it keeps messing up on this stuff, how could I be being adversely affected.  Nothing here works as they want. ...

Does It Take Anybody Forever To Get A Day Off Approved?
Mar 23, 2010

I asked off for 4 hours on a Friday in April to go see Elton John in another town. Still is not approved.  Hate to tell her, but I have the tickets, asked off in ample time and she can just get over it.  But it is still sitting as a "request" and not "granted" on Schedule Source.  I guess she will finally grant it THAT day when she sees the workload? ...

AHIMA Approved ?
Nov 03, 2011

I just checked the AHIMA website for coding programs and I noticed that they have Career Step on their list of "AHIMA approved coding programs" but I could not find Andrews School listed at all on their site.  Is AHIMA approval for coding as important as AHDI approval for transcription programs? Everyone recommends Andrews for coding but Im confused now. Could someone explain please. Also if it is important can you please let me know where you went to school for coding? I know Andrews and M ...

Not Paid For PTO Approved
Sep 11, 2012

So I requested to use 35 hours of PTO; check comes in mail and is way short.  Stub shows only 9.1 hours of PTO.  I HAD the time and it was APPROVED.  Does anyone know who I should contact about this?  I am hopping mad right now!!!!  Thanks in advance! ...

Has Anyone's CCM Approved Thanksgiving Yet?
Oct 12, 2012

x ...

PTO, Does It Take An Act Of Congress To Get It Approved--sm
Oct 01, 2013

I put in a request well over a month ago for half a day off and still have not seen a yay or nay.  It is getting close to the time I requested for and I have to say I am finding this quite ridiculous, especially when we are limited on how much we can carry over at the end of the year.  How can anyone make plans when it takes so long to approve or disapprove. ...

VP Hasnt Approved
Dec 31, 2014

"so the only choices you have at this time should you run out of work is to make-up the time, use PTO or Excused Absence – No Pay."  What's the diff, as long as it's excused?  I know this was discussed the other day, but I am still unclear on the difference.  TIA   ...

Is Andrews Approved By AHIMA?
Sep 21, 2010

It seems like a lot of people on this board have gone or are going to Andrews for coding.  I have seen a lot of jobs for coders where you obviously need to be certified but also have done your education through an AHIMA approved program.  Isn't Andrews NOT approved through AHIMA?  Wouldn't it be better for me to just do my training through AHIMA?  Seems like a lot of money to spend on a program that isn't recognized by AHIMA. ...

Problems Getting Time Off Approved
Feb 14, 2011

Was just wondering if anyone has problems getting time off approved when requested with the company they are working for? ...

OT Approved For North, But NJA! Sheesh! Nm
Mar 14, 2011

nm ...

Overtime Approved All Weekend
Apr 04, 2011

Now NJA on Monday morning, par for course.  So glad that the CCM is happy and will get a bonus.  Amazing that I can get up in such a good mood, everything going great, until I sit down to this computer.  All goes in the cra*pper after that.  ...

Yay! Overtime Is Approved With No Work Available
Sep 13, 2011

:( ...