A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anyone approved their time card? - still waiting for the okay.

Posted: Mar 17, 2015

Anyone heard anything?  Are we just supposed to approve it or wait?

It should have been approved yesterday - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Employees should have approved their timecards yesterday. If you did not receive the okay, you should call your TSM just to verify.

Similar Messages:

Still Haven't Approved Time Card Because Am Waiting For
Feb 17, 2010

a correction to be made (it's been 3 days!).  I'm wondering if I should go ahead and approve it anyway, even though if I do I will be short 3 hours for the week w/o the correction.  I'm afraid I won't be paid at all if I don't approve.  Does anyone know if you still get paid if your time card is not approved or approved late?  I wonder how long I should wait?  TIA ...

Problems Getting Time Off Approved
Feb 14, 2011

Was just wondering if anyone has problems getting time off approved when requested with the company they are working for? ...

No Making Up Time Unless Approved By TSM
Jun 11, 2015

My TSM told us to not make up for NSA outside of our shift unless we touch base with her first to make sure all shifts have access to work. I know work is slim around the clock, but hoping this will even things out a bit.  Wondering how she is going to make sure some people aren't still booking in lines off their shift. Have to hope it helps. ...

Time Card
Mar 28, 2014

hmm, just went to approve my time card and there's  nowhere on there to hit "approve."  Anyone else? ...

Not Approving Time Card
Sep 01, 2010

I am so upset I could just spit fire.  Does anyone know what would happen if you do not 'approve' your timecard?  I am sick and tired of being available whenever this company needs help, but when I needed a new computer from the company and had to wait 9 days to get one and only get paid for 3 due to their 'policy' of only paying for 3 days of downtime I'm ready to scream.  (yes, there was a problem getting this sent out to me, one which I still do n ...

Downtime/time Card
Sep 29, 2010

It has been so long that I have had downtime, can anyone tell me how it should be applied to the time card?  I am just looking over my timecard and it just hit me that possibly it may not be right how it is entered into my time card.  My ccm just entered  my regular hours that I usually work for that day but in reality I did not.   The way I am interpretating it, my time card shows that I worked because of the hours entered by CCM, but yet I have no produc ...

Alert For Time Card
Jan 08, 2011

Please, can you tell me how to put an alert on my time card?  I had to clock out early today and my CCM said put an alert on the time card.  I dont know what to do, have never did this before.  I went to my time card and do not see anywhere where I can put an alert.  Any help is truly appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Time Card Problems
Jan 11, 2011

Please tell me that I am not the only one that has problems with their time card!!  I am a TT MT, and it seems like something always goes wrong and I end up tearing my hair out trying to get it right.  ...

Time Card Edits
Jun 07, 2011

are we supposed to be making our own edits now on timecards?  I cannot find anywhere on the timecard that gives me access to do this.  In the dark here.  TIA ...

Time Card Approval
Apr 23, 2013

By now haven't we normally been asked via email to go in and approve our time card???  Either I haven't gotten an email, missed it, or they haven't sent one out yet. ...

Approval For Time Card
Aug 27, 2014

Normally by now I have gotten my email requesting me to approve my time card but so far have not gotten anything.  Has everybody else got theirs??? ...

Last Time Card Question Of The Day From Me
Jan 28, 2015

Mine was 6.1% last week.  I feel as though I am already doomed this week because I have already send 3 reports to QC - one was very long.  Is it based on lines or reports -- and is there any way we can keep track of where we are with our percentage to QC during the week? -- signing off after a very mentally exhausting day ---- ...

If You've Been Asked To Adjust Your Time Card...
Apr 25, 2012

...so Nuance doesn't have to pay MUP (make-up pay)... especially if you are new to Nuance or on new account/s... be aware that this is against the law. Most companies pay a flat rate, i.e., my last job paid $9/hr for the first 4-6 weeks while you are getting your line count up, your macros made, learning your new account, docs, etc.  Nuance does not.  They throw you to the alligators and if you don't make minimum wage in your state, they must pay MUP.  They don ...

Is It Possible To Delete A Punch From The Time Card
May 23, 2015

Brain fart, automatically signed on instead of approving my time card..dont want to bother time person with it.. ...

Has Any Part Time Transcender Received An Aetna Card?
Jul 26, 2012

I just received an Aetna insurance card in the mail with Transcend on it.  Must be a mistake, right?? ...

Does It Take Anybody Forever To Get A Day Off Approved?
Mar 23, 2010

I asked off for 4 hours on a Friday in April to go see Elton John in another town. Still is not approved.  Hate to tell her, but I have the tickets, asked off in ample time and she can just get over it.  But it is still sitting as a "request" and not "granted" on Schedule Source.  I guess she will finally grant it THAT day when she sees the workload? ...

AHIMA Approved ?
Nov 03, 2011

I just checked the AHIMA website for coding programs and I noticed that they have Career Step on their list of "AHIMA approved coding programs" but I could not find Andrews School listed at all on their site.  Is AHIMA approval for coding as important as AHDI approval for transcription programs? Everyone recommends Andrews for coding but Im confused now. Could someone explain please. Also if it is important can you please let me know where you went to school for coding? I know Andrews and M ...

Not Paid For PTO Approved
Sep 11, 2012

So I requested to use 35 hours of PTO; check comes in mail and is way short.  Stub shows only 9.1 hours of PTO.  I HAD the time and it was APPROVED.  Does anyone know who I should contact about this?  I am hopping mad right now!!!!  Thanks in advance! ...

Has Anyone's CCM Approved Thanksgiving Yet?
Oct 12, 2012

x ...

PTO, Does It Take An Act Of Congress To Get It Approved--sm
Oct 01, 2013

I put in a request well over a month ago for half a day off and still have not seen a yay or nay.  It is getting close to the time I requested for and I have to say I am finding this quite ridiculous, especially when we are limited on how much we can carry over at the end of the year.  How can anyone make plans when it takes so long to approve or disapprove. ...

VP Hasnt Approved
Dec 31, 2014

"so the only choices you have at this time should you run out of work is to make-up the time, use PTO or Excused Absence – No Pay."  What's the diff, as long as it's excused?  I know this was discussed the other day, but I am still unclear on the difference.  TIA   ...

Is Andrews Approved By AHIMA?
Sep 21, 2010

It seems like a lot of people on this board have gone or are going to Andrews for coding.  I have seen a lot of jobs for coders where you obviously need to be certified but also have done your education through an AHIMA approved program.  Isn't Andrews NOT approved through AHIMA?  Wouldn't it be better for me to just do my training through AHIMA?  Seems like a lot of money to spend on a program that isn't recognized by AHIMA. ...

OT Approved For North, But NJA! Sheesh! Nm
Mar 14, 2011

nm ...

Overtime Approved All Weekend
Apr 04, 2011

Now NJA on Monday morning, par for course.  So glad that the CCM is happy and will get a bonus.  Amazing that I can get up in such a good mood, everything going great, until I sit down to this computer.  All goes in the cra*pper after that.  ...

Yay! Overtime Is Approved With No Work Available
Sep 13, 2011

:( ...

OT Approved For North, But NJA? Sheesh! Nm
Feb 05, 2012

nm ...

15 Days Until Christmas, And Still Not Approved Or
Dec 10, 2012

denied by the CCM.  How are we supposed to make holiday plans, invite family to come to town, by plane tickets, etc., when they won't tell us until the last minute?? ...

Timecards Are Ready To Be Approved
Apr 01, 2014

Please approve timecards now.  Don't forget to approve timecards.  Timecards need to be approved ASAP.  The fall of humanity is imminant.  Please approve timecards immediately. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT HIS HOLY, APPROVE TIMECARDS RIGHT THIS INSTANT BEFORE WE ALL PERISH AS A RESULT OF YOUR NOT APPROVING YOUR TIMECARDS!!!!!!!! ...

Job Ads And AHIMA-approved Programs
Apr 07, 2014

I have noticed some job ads which say they would consider a new graduate from an AHIMA-approved course. How do certain programs become an approved course? I had a very thorough course that is not ahima approved and would like to apply for those jobs but afraid I would be turned down. :/ ...

When They Send Emails About A Backlog, Does It Mean OT Is Approved?
Apr 07, 2012

x ...