A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Random Audit due today...waiting, waiting. - CT

Posted: Apr 11, 2014

My random audits have happened the last 3 months between the 10th and 15th of each month.  So, now... well, I guess I wait to see where the axe will fall.  

I am astounded - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I got a 100%. WOO HOO. Got an email from QA, my boss, her boss, and 1 of the VP's congratulating me. I am shocked.

you see, it can be done! - East MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I have had some of those myself. Not many, mind you. Trust me I have had my share of failures but I have had those 100s too. Wish they would take all of them into account.

Yes it can be done - but

[ In Reply To ..]
but it is their tactics in making it get done..And 99.7% accuracy on a consistent basis is impossible. But now we have accepted that and next it will be 98%...Congratulations on your 100% BTW that is really awesome..
I wish it would be 98 next... - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
LOL oops freudian slip on my part maybe? - 99.8%...nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Two Great Interviews With Accentus STARTeam. Waiting, Waiting, Waiting...
May 10, 2012

I applied, tested for and passed for the Accentus STARTeam position.  I received a call from HR for the first interview and went on to a second interview with who would be my transcrition manager within hours of the first interview.  I was on the phone with her for over an hour.  She was very excited about my experience and told me I would be a great fit.  It was very clear that she thought I would be a valuable addition to her team and the interview went very, very well. &nb ...

Sitting Here Waiting On Work! I Have Only Worked For 1 Hour Today!
Jan 29, 2014

Still Waiting
Oct 15, 2012

I have been waiting since last Thursday to hear back from my supervisor about possibly picking up another account (would be my 5th) or changing my hours so that I wouldn't constantly be OOW. Good thing I didn't hold my breath...tired of constantly being put on the back burner by this company. See what years of dedication gets you? ...

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting
Sep 11, 2014

A week ago today, my e-mail and Remedy locked me out.  Cannot get into either.  My TSM entered a ticket for me.  I am STILL  waiting to hear back from tech support.  Hope I didn't get any e-mails.  HA.    How can they be so busy that it takes them a week?  I don't get it. ...

How Do You Use Your Waiting Time?
Jul 02, 2010

Hi, I am an old MT but new to working at home. Didn't know beans about any company, but have gotten hired by a company that (as I found out on these forums) apparently overhires. As I understand it, this means that my "8-hour shift" may stretch to fill the entire day, as I wait for dictation to become available, because we have to do a certain number of lines, if there's work or not. My question to anyone in the same situation is, What do you do during the time you are waiting? Is it ...

WAITING FOR WORK???
Jun 20, 2012

Take action and file for unemployment...I have and it is approved!!!  For those of us sitting around twiddling our thumbs when we should be working our shift but have the old "no work available" story...the UE term is "underemployed".  Maybe in India this type of treatment of employees flies...but hey, not here! We're in the USA and lovin' it !!!! God Bless The USA !!!!! ...

Waiting On Work...
Jul 15, 2012

after reading this excerpt from the Dept. of Labor website http://www.dol.gov/elaws/esa/flsa/hoursworked/screen1d.asp (this link was posted below in an earlier conversation by "fedup").  Waiting for Work Time which an employee is required to be at work or allowed to work for his or her employer is hours worked. A person hired to do nothing or to do nothing but wait for something to do or something to happen is still working. The Supreme Court has stated that employee ...

TTS- Waiting For The Ax To Fall
Sep 21, 2012

so - today I got my QA - 97.97%. deal is it's now the 3rd one below 98%.. with the tagline that came out a few months ago that if you get a 3rd QA below 98% you'll be fired.  So - why do they not do it today and make me wait for the phone call until Tuesday.. I'm probably going to stress myself so much over worrying about it I'll have a stroke before tuesday.... Deal is -- I"ve been applying to other jobs -- not just MT (live in a very small town so anything medical has ...

Waiting Time Pay
Mar 29, 2013

Did you know that the Department of Labor requires that you be paid for waiting time?  That's right. Keep track of all the time you are out of work during your regular shift and are required to be available to work when the jobs come in.  All that time is billable to the company and is, by federal law, due to be paid to you!  Keep track of all your out of work or waiting for tech support down time!!! Bill the company for it. ...

Waiting On My W2 From LandMark
Dec 28, 2013

Still waiting on my W2 from Landmark. Anyone else waiting and when should I get it?  Thanks!!!!! ...

Do You Ever Feel Like QA Is Just Waiting
Feb 12, 2014

for you to slip up, mess up, and they enjoy it when you do? In the last couple of weeks, I've realized that maybe I'm not cut out for this (I've been an MT for 15 years). I hate feeling like I always have to be on the defensive. In 2 weeks, I have had some pretty major errors attempted to be pinned on me. One of them wasn't even my report. The other one was a mixup. But it feels like they (QA) delight in finding these things and trying to pin them on people that don ...

Waiting For The Big Happy
Mar 11, 2014

about the "overwhelming positive response" to the coding program.  ...

What I Am Waiting And Hoping For,
May 23, 2014

That any large American company that has sent its work overseas would bring it all back and become a "hero" company by doing so, which would garner a lot of press for them, create improved morale across the board, and would hopefully see increased sales and jobs if the American public bought their product over something they could get at Walmart cheaper. This would hopefully trigger copycat companies who want to get in on the act, and maybe we might see a return of jobs to this country. ...

Waiting For E-mail
Nov 12, 2014

Asking/telling us that we must make up time and not claim down time.  I have been out for an hour now.  I don't want to work all night and nor do I want to do it on my day off.  ...

Still Waiting BIG EARNERS!
May 06, 2015

Where are the paycheck stubs BIG EARNERS?!  I'll continue to wait... That is HOW desperate they are for new employees, they get on here and promote nonsense, fabricated lies, and deceit.   Love, The FedUpMT who made 20 dollars an hour 22 years ago, when transcription was the business most of us wanted to be in, when people envied OUR job. PS:  Don't blow false smoke, because we are a DYING breed.  There are NO transcriptions left that make that kind of money, un ...

Waiting For The Axe To Fall Is STRESSFUL!
Nov 04, 2009

The account I am on now is a very large ******** that apparently have in their account absolutely no off-shoring (though I'm sure MQ could get around this), and as o YET have not run into the NJA situations (in fact we are usually behind and being offered OT).  However, I can't help when I'm reading this board and seeing a lot of NJA complaints that this will soon enough happen to us all.  If I didn't come to this board I'd be blissfully unaware.  ...

Growing Old Waiting For ADT Info
Jan 21, 2010

Oh, the things I could be accomplishing while I wait for the ADT screen to populate.  I could write that novel I've always contemplated.  Give the dog a much-needed bath, then knit him a winter sweater.  Read Remembrance of Things Past.  SIGH. ...

Will These Lawyers Help Us? Waiting For A Response.
Aug 02, 2010

http://www.warnlawyers.com/?gclid=CIDywJmCkKMCFQM7agodX3o0pQ   One law recognizes the financial shock and indignity of unexpected job loss. The Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) Act provides up to 60 days of pay and benefits to those unlawfully laid off without advance written notice. We can assist you to determine if your WARN rights, and those of your colleagues, were violated under federal and state WARN laws. ...

Hahahaha. I Sat Here For 20 Minutes Waiting
Aug 13, 2010

a job does come up.  I get all excited!  You would have thought I won the lottery or something.  I open up Schedulesource and clock in.  I get into the report.  Notice it is an ASR (kinda bummed, but it is a job, right?) and low and behold, it is a cancelled dictation worth 8 seconds.  Doctor says, "cancel this dictation" and before you know it, I am punching out of Schedulesource and did not make 1 penny.  Bummer!  Did not win the lottery.  Hahahah ...

Waiting On Work And Just Looking Around And Found This
Oct 20, 2011

The 7 Best Medical Transcription Companies to Work For Once you have obtained your medical transcription certification, you are going to need to start looking for employment. There are quite a few companies out there that hire medical transcriptionists. Some are better than others, but it is ultimately up to you to decide who you want to work for. There are literally hundreds of online companies you can apply to upon becoming a medical transcriptionist. Seven of the best companies are Spheris, ...

Is Anyone Still Waiting To Get Their Tax Form From Zylomed?/nm
Feb 01, 2012

x ...

Tired Of Waiting For Calls That Never Come.
May 27, 2012

I am so burned out and so tired of trying to get jobs here.  So many of these recruiters do not call when they say they will and a few just never called.  No explanations, no apology, like "Oh well they are only MTs, a dime a dozen and who cares if we do not call and fail to give them the courtesy you would any other worker."   I am just worn out and sick of trying, sick of doing all the testing and then having an interview where nothing ever happens.  I must admit Nuanc ...

Waiting Period For Benefits
Jun 29, 2012

If you get a job with M*Modal is there a waiting period before benefits kick in?  I checked into Nuance and you work 90 days before you can use insurance.  Is that a standard?  Thank you for any info.  ...

No Work, Not Sitting Here All Day Waiting For It Either!
Jul 04, 2012

So only 3 jobs this a.m. and obviously my accounts have no work. I have been checking all morning. Have a cookout with friends this afternoon I could be attending. E-mailed boss, but of course she must be off enjoying the holiday. I'm thinking I'm going to go ahead and enjoy my afternoon away from the computer waiting for NO JOBS? What do the rest of you do when you have no work? ...

Explain Why When I Do ALT-Q, I Can See Jobs Waiting To Be Done......
Jul 04, 2012

but when I do ALT-U, it says I have NO JOBS.  What's the deal???? ...

NJA Policy - Waiting For 15 Minutes ...
Sep 19, 2012

I have a question about the NJA policy.  On the 15 minutes downtime you get for waiting for jobs, is this just once a day or as many times as you do it in a day.  For instance, if you wait for 15 minutes and no work and then come back in an hour and work a while and then no jobs do you get the 15 minutes again and so on.  Thanks. ...

Waiting For The Lawsuits To Start
Sep 28, 2012

I'm no longer an MT, but I wanted to share this with everyone to maybe brighten someone's day.  I was talking to a client the other day who is being treated for cancer.  We got to visiting and I told her I used to be a transcriptionist.  She mentioned she obtained copies of her medical record and it was full of mistakes!  Wrong meds, incorrect anatomy, etc.  Apparently the doc tried to blame an MT.  Come to find out an MT had never typed, seen, or edited t ...

I Have Been Sitting Here For 4 Hours Waiting For
Jan 11, 2013

to connect.  I can't believe we have to sit here and check back every 15 minutes to see if DQS is back up.  What are the rest of the night crew doing?  Are you checking every 15 minutes?  It is freezing here too and I would rather be in my pj's under the covers with my cat. Sorry to vent but I am starting to feel like a ping pong ball going back and forth into DQS. ...

Waiting Time Pay And Others DOL Link FYI
Jul 06, 2013

Here is a link to a PDF from the Dept of Labor with some very interesting info regarding pay, waiting time, etc. Should answer some questions.    http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdfs22.pdf      ...

Now Begins The Week Of Waiting
Mar 16, 2014

I don't know about others but I will probably be checking my email every 5 minutes starting about Tuesday. I wonder if they will send an email to those who don't make the cut. ...