A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is it possible to delete a punch from the time card - sm

Posted: May 23, 2015

Brain fart, automatically signed on instead of approving my time card..dont want to bother time person with it..

delete punch - susiebelle

[ In Reply To ..]
yes,send your boss a note and then I used to go in and change the out punch to one minute after the in punch. that way it makes no dif. and yes I was a supervisor. it is their job to do it for you. LOL.

I just started working again on docuscribe. I forgot how to upload a document. I hit upload and corrected boo-boos, now what???? HELP!!!

sorry been gone, you have to upload a second - time..

[ In Reply To ..]
and thanks for the punch idea

Wonder why a former supervisor just starts on Docuscribe and not Fluency - curious

[ In Reply To ..]
Heard that Docuscribe was a much better program, yet everyone seems to be having to learn Fluency, which they claim is their new program, which it is a inheritance with horrible dictators. Medquist was also the owners of Apex, which was also used by other services. Guess they have to have someone do the smut work...yet then why not pay more, or have the hourly personnel do the garbage. Garbage men surely get much better compensation.

Might be out of habit - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Fluency is DocQscribe. If this supervisor left before they rebranded and then just was hired back, she may just call it DQS out of habit. It's been years and they still haven't released a new Standards and Guidelines yet, even just to rename it from DQS to Fluency S&G.

Similar Messages:

Do You Have To Punch In And Out On The Wedmedx Time Clock?
Feb 14, 2010

nm ...

Time Card
Mar 28, 2014

hmm, just went to approve my time card and there's  nowhere on there to hit "approve."  Anyone else? ...

Not Approving Time Card
Sep 01, 2010

I am so upset I could just spit fire.  Does anyone know what would happen if you do not 'approve' your timecard?  I am sick and tired of being available whenever this company needs help, but when I needed a new computer from the company and had to wait 9 days to get one and only get paid for 3 due to their 'policy' of only paying for 3 days of downtime I'm ready to scream.  (yes, there was a problem getting this sent out to me, one which I still do n ...

Downtime/time Card
Sep 29, 2010

It has been so long that I have had downtime, can anyone tell me how it should be applied to the time card?  I am just looking over my timecard and it just hit me that possibly it may not be right how it is entered into my time card.  My ccm just entered  my regular hours that I usually work for that day but in reality I did not.   The way I am interpretating it, my time card shows that I worked because of the hours entered by CCM, but yet I have no produc ...

Alert For Time Card
Jan 08, 2011

Please, can you tell me how to put an alert on my time card?  I had to clock out early today and my CCM said put an alert on the time card.  I dont know what to do, have never did this before.  I went to my time card and do not see anywhere where I can put an alert.  Any help is truly appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Time Card Problems
Jan 11, 2011

Please tell me that I am not the only one that has problems with their time card!!  I am a TT MT, and it seems like something always goes wrong and I end up tearing my hair out trying to get it right.  ...

Time Card Edits
Jun 07, 2011

are we supposed to be making our own edits now on timecards?  I cannot find anywhere on the timecard that gives me access to do this.  In the dark here.  TIA ...

Time Card Approval
Apr 23, 2013

By now haven't we normally been asked via email to go in and approve our time card???  Either I haven't gotten an email, missed it, or they haven't sent one out yet. ...

Approval For Time Card
Aug 27, 2014

Normally by now I have gotten my email requesting me to approve my time card but so far have not gotten anything.  Has everybody else got theirs??? ...

Last Time Card Question Of The Day From Me
Jan 28, 2015

Mine was 6.1% last week.  I feel as though I am already doomed this week because I have already send 3 reports to QC - one was very long.  Is it based on lines or reports -- and is there any way we can keep track of where we are with our percentage to QC during the week? -- signing off after a very mentally exhausting day ---- ...

Has Anyone Approved Their Time Card?
Mar 17, 2015

Anyone heard anything?  Are we just supposed to approve it or wait? ...

If You've Been Asked To Adjust Your Time Card...
Apr 25, 2012

...so Nuance doesn't have to pay MUP (make-up pay)... especially if you are new to Nuance or on new account/s... be aware that this is against the law. Most companies pay a flat rate, i.e., my last job paid $9/hr for the first 4-6 weeks while you are getting your line count up, your macros made, learning your new account, docs, etc.  Nuance does not.  They throw you to the alligators and if you don't make minimum wage in your state, they must pay MUP.  They don ...

Still Haven't Approved Time Card Because Am Waiting For
Feb 17, 2010

a correction to be made (it's been 3 days!).  I'm wondering if I should go ahead and approve it anyway, even though if I do I will be short 3 hours for the week w/o the correction.  I'm afraid I won't be paid at all if I don't approve.  Does anyone know if you still get paid if your time card is not approved or approved late?  I wonder how long I should wait?  TIA ...

Has Any Part Time Transcender Received An Aetna Card?
Jul 26, 2012

I just received an Aetna insurance card in the mail with Transcend on it.  Must be a mistake, right?? ...

ExEditor Won't Delete - Can't Work Until I Can Delete.
Nov 13, 2012

I have ExEditor (v 7.5) on my PC from a job I had 3 years ago. Nuance installed it but won't uninstall it because I don't have a service contract. I need this OFF my PC so I can install another version from another client and can't work until I can accomplish this. Error Mssg ("CAN'T READ FROM SOURCE FILE OR DISK") when trying following: Using Control Panel Add/Delete Program: Won't delete. Deleting individual files: Won't delete. Renaming f ...

Punch Out To Pee? OMG
May 07, 2013

What the heck?  How many people really punch out to use the bathroom?  This is ridiculous!  I'm looking for a new job as of today! ...

Hey! My Schedulesource, Punch In And Out
Feb 13, 2010

Anyone else? ...

Cannot Punch In While In Schedulesource
Dec 21, 2010

Been this way for an hour or so. ...

Can They Make Us Punch Out If We Run Out Of Work
May 31, 2012

I just do not think this is fair.  I am scheduled to work 6-2, and if they run out, I do not believe I should have to punch out.  I am still required to be watching and waiting for work.  Why should I have to sit and wait at home for 8 hours when I am only actually getting 4 hours of work?  I never used to punch out, but a few months ago my super emailed me because acording to Webclock I was punched in for 80 hours but only had 49 hours of work on the system (due to low work) ...

I Want To Punch Nuance's Crappy VR
Jan 08, 2014

That is all. ...

How Do You Delete A Post?
Sep 26, 2010

Used to be able to do it, but now when clicking "edit/delete post" under "options", it only allows you to edit instead of delete. Thanks! ...

HOW DO I DELETE A QA NOTE IN DQS?
Jul 21, 2011

I have been trying to delete a QA note that I initially inserted, but at the last minute I figured out what the mush-mouthed dictator was saying.  I CANNOT take out the marker or note!  Is there a way to do this, or do I have to send it to dreaded QA?  ...

If I Delete A Post
Feb 10, 2013

does it delete the entire thread with replies, or just my OP?  ...

Why Cant I Delete My Posted Messages
Jun 28, 2010

Just wondering. ...

TO THE MODERATORS - Why Can't I Delete Messages?
Sep 05, 2010

Edit/Delete only lets me edit, and even then it won't accept my password.  I use the same one every time.  Thanks. ...

HOW DO YOU DELETE ENTRY FROM DICTIONARY
Nov 02, 2010

Does anyone know how to delete entries from user dictionary?  Thanks in advance ...

Nevermind. Got It - Can't Seem To Delete This Post Tho
Jan 06, 2011

This doctor of mine is mumbling.  He says, "The nipple was set at 20 cm from the clavicle and" what sounds something like "deep framberg line"???    Ugh.  He said inframmary line.  I tried to delete post but it wouldn't let me. Sorry ...

How To Delete Tape Using A Dictaphone
May 04, 2011

hey guys, does anyone know how to delete a tape on a dictaphone machine, I've a big one that i havent used in a while (years).... and i forgot how to erase finished tapes. any help TIA ...

I Can't Delete A Document In Word
Aug 12, 2011

I wrote a letter to my boss, and now every time I open Word, the letter appears. I never saved it. I tried erasing it and saving it as a blank document, but nothing works. It still keeps popping up. I restarted my computer but still. In order to type a new document, I have to erase the letter and type what I need and save it as something else. Please help! It's driving me insane! ...

Delete Trigger Happy
Feb 24, 2013

Where'd the posts go?? Is it because the poster was from India? Not talking about the racist post, but the one by "David Kenneth" or something like that. Just curious why it's gone. ...