A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

QA submission rate - MT

Posted: Jul 04, 2014

Anyone know the percentage we should be under? I can't remember. Thanks.

5% - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

And it's 5% of your line count (NOT number of reports) - JustMe

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Thanks for this info. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

QA 10% Submission Rate
Dec 31, 2014

E-mail from boss stating we needed to get this down as a team.  How about putting us back on our primaries?  With having to do multiple accounts, it is hard to remember all the "facts" each account commands.   When working  OT, I never got any familiar accounts.  Go figure.   Wouldn't it have  been wiser to let me work on accounts that I knew and was faster on?  I know, this is unrealistic thinking/reasoning. If the doctors/NPs dictated bet ...

Question On 5% And 10% Submission Rate
Mar 02, 2010

Okay, if I am reading the e-mail from corporate correctly, that means that if a MT produces 5,000 lines a week, then the QA submission rate should be no more than 10% of lines which would be 500 QA markers or at 5% that would be no more than 250 QA markers.  Is that correct, or am I reading it incorrectly?  Or is my math incorrect?  ...

First Time Right - CPL Being Decreased If The QA Submission Rate Is Too High
Mar 07, 2010

I've had time to think about this whole First Time Right plan.   I've seen a lot in my 32 yrs in the business and in my humble opinion, I think it will be okay except for the part about CPL being decreased if the QA submission rate is too high.  There must be an alternative other than taking away hard earned pay.  Anyone else agree? ...

QA Submission
May 31, 2010

I forgot what our percentage is supposed to be on QA submission.  ...

QA Submission Max Lines
Mar 03, 2010

I am sooo tired of looking at that email they sent out about this.  I thought i read they will be sending us something for us how to figure out this submission lines crap.  my head feels like it weighs 100 pounds right now between work and this mess they are throwing at us.  thanks for any help.  ...

New QA Submission Policy
Mar 03, 2010

How do we send a report directly to the hospital with a blank, doesnt it automatically go to QA/MME when we put a blank in a report? ...

QA Submission Calculation??
Mar 10, 2010

What is the QA submission calculation??  I can't find the email.  Please help.  Thank you. ...

QA Submission First Time Right
Mar 12, 2010

Awww after teleconference with the bigwigs from the Q, telling us how smart and brilliant we are and they trust our ability to make good decisions, they still insist our QA rates will be low enough and we will not get dinged for QA submissions over the 5%, because we will find everything we need in the "reports they are allowing us to see".  Yeah right, and everything I touch is going to turn to gold.  Are they serious??  I just figure lots of blanks going to clients.  No one ...

QA Submission Dilemma
May 27, 2010

Report from a new dictator, not English-speaking of course, 84 lines, 10 QA markers.  Listened through the whole stupid thing twice to get it down to 10 markers, looked up old reports on the same patient, wasted a great deal of time trying to find anything helpful.  So finally sent to to QA.  Just checked to see if THEY were able to fill in any of the gobblety-goop.  Hasn't been done.  This will probably set me over the allowed 5% and for all that horrific work I di ...

QA Submission Doubt
Feb 09, 2012

i am new inductee in to MModal with 15-days expirence til now.. Can someone tel me what is that thing in DocQmanage in statstics that states in LC , which says " QA submission" "YES" and "NO"... what exactely is that.. does that affect the final paycheck.. If it shows " NO" then do i get paid more for that file? or vice-versa?          ...

QA Submission Policy.... Again
Apr 18, 2012

Hello, can't find it in MMCentral, can't locate the orig email (somewhere in my PCs cyberspace) but thought it was 5% per pay period.  Can someone please point me to the HR policy that dictates this?  TIA   ...

Well, Just Got The Dreaded QA Submission For 2/28/10 Period...sm
Mar 31, 2010

Well, 18 year employee here. (PT for 10 years)  came from TL which was GREAT company and then MQ bought out.   I have very chronic illnesses that I absolutely cannot go and get an outside the home job.   I, as stated, don't have a real problem with FTR, because frankly all of us MT/MEs who have done this job for any length of time should be doing our work correctly anyway.  This is something I have always prided myself on, and yes it reflected my production rat ...

Follow-up On QA Submission Yesterday
Oct 27, 2010

On the 3 horrible reports that I had to submit to QA yesterday because of the 3-blank rule, thus losing 3 cpl probably, QA had no more luck filling in the blanks than I and sent them through with 5-10 blanks.  That makes me so mad -- not at QA, just in general that I get penalized financially when it was the DOCTOR'S FAULT AND THE PICKY FACILITY'S "RULE."  ...

Re: Oracle. How Long After Resume Submission (sm)
Jul 23, 2012

does it take to hear back from them?  I'm looking for flexibility, especially on weekends, and they seem to offer that.  ...

5% Submission Straw That Broke The Camel's Back.
Jun 01, 2010

Things have continued to decline over the past 3 years I worked for MQ.  After the 5% submission rule went into effect, I decided  I needed a new career, so at the age of 46, back to school for me.  I think this might be an important step for many MQ'ers since obviously the rate of pay will continue to decrease and the work demand increase.  The fact they do not appreciate our ability to produce top-rated work and are happy with mediocre says a lot for a company tha ...

QA Submission - Apparently Client Rule Reports
Jan 17, 2011

that are sent to QA, the ones you are forced to send due to the client wanting all reports QA's, a certain dictator, etc....I was just reading in the "Rewards" Plan that these reports are NOT counted towards our QA submission . I have read posts here where MTs were frustrated because they thought they WERE.  Please read (I think page 10 but not sure) where it says they are NOT.  If you feel yours are counting against you, copy and paste the paragraph and send it to your CCM.  ...

What Is The Average Benefit Rate/PTO Rate? Friends I Talk To
Dec 05, 2012

Their way of figuring it is so convoluted.  I wonder if they keep us all low like that.  ...

Line Rate Pay Versus Audio Minute Rate Pay
Mar 18, 2013

Can anyone tell me if line rate pay is comparable to getting paid by the audio minute? Is 0.50 or 1.00 normal? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

MQ Pays 1 Rate For 100% QA, A Lower Rate For Non 100%. How Do You
Oct 29, 2011

ty ...

Piece Rate/line Rate
Apr 19, 2012

Would someone please tell me what the "piece rate" is on the check stub - and where does it show line rate?  Thank you. ...

What Is A QA Sub Rate?
Nov 05, 2009

Just got mine, had one last pay period, well duh-------nobody explained it to me!! ...

Pay Rate-HELP!!
Jun 13, 2010

I've been out of the industry and on unemployment for over a year, and have just been contacted by a previous employer to work for them again.  The catch?  I was very well paid by this company and I will be discussing my rate of pay tomorrow with the payroll manager.  I am gunshy about asking for too much money because I now know what slim pickings it is out there.  Should I just jump in and ask for the same rate as before?  I was paid by the page, does anyone ...

DSG Pay Rate
Aug 09, 2010

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can give me an exact cents per line that they make at DSG, documentation services group.  Let me know! I've just received email that i can now test with them and was wondering.  Also how was the test?      ...

What Is The Rate?
Dec 23, 2010

I was offered a second shift job doing QA.  They pay by the hour, but I am not sure what the going rate is. What should I ask for? ...

PTO Rate
Jan 17, 2011

Has anyone noticed an unfamiliar rate in the ultipro system when viewing your pto hours available?  Mine is way off unless they dramatically dropped my PTO pay rate without me knowing yet.  I have not received the dreaded 6th months pto rate change for january in the mail.  I contacted payroll and waiting for a response back. ...

Pay Rate - Rad MT
Jul 11, 2011

What a shock to wake up this morning and realize the almighty "Q" has just sent me hurling into bancruptcy!  My husband lost his $75,000/year job 3 months ago and just found another but only making $8.50/hour.  As we don't live beyond our means, we thought that would at least let us catch up on the major bills.  But now I'm going from $1.65 a report to $1.20 a report.  That's a MAJOR cut in pay ($1,000 to $3,000 PER MONTH).  This is devastating and I feel ...

IC Pay Rate
Sep 20, 2011

I am thinking of taking an IC position.  Can anyone tell me the going rate of how much to charge a company?  Thanks! ...

VR Pay Rate
Oct 11, 2011

I recently read a job posting that required 150 lph for straight type and 225 for VR - Does this make sense ?  These companies are using the excuse that we should be able to produce "twice as many lines" with VR - thus - HALF the pay.  If that is truly the case, then why in the world would the line requirement not reflect that as well.  Obviously, these companies know VR is not nearly as productive for the MT as they claim; however, I would venture to guess with the MT making hal ...

Going Rate For IC?
Jan 05, 2012

After nearly a decade of working with Webmedx, I like many others am looking for extra work to supplement what I will be losing with Nuance.  I have a chance to pick up some part-time IC work, but I have no idea what a good acute care IC rate is.  Ten years ago, I charged $0.12/line.  Is this still an okay rate?  More?  Less?  I don't want to ask for too much and have them laugh at me, but I also don't want to sell myself short. Thanks for any advice! ...

Rate Of Pay
Jan 08, 2012

Wow, I'm an independent contractor and was looking at the job seekers board to maybe take on another part time job.  The rate of pay is still 7 to 8 cents per line??  This seems a bit ridiciulous.  I mean 10 years ago when I started with an online company, this is the rate of pay they started you out at!  I work for local doctors and charge starting out no less than 11 cents per line, especially as an independent contractor where you get no benefits or paid time off. &nb ...