A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Mysteriously repeating lines on report? Hit Upload and it will fix itself. - Perpetually Annoyed

Posted: Oct 30, 2010

When you are straight typing a report and all of a sudden you notice the last several lines repeated a few times -- just hit the upload button and it will correct itself. 

this was a glitch the walmart cards and tv were supposed to make us forget - NJA Queen

[ In Reply To ..]
Just one of many I guess that we all find. I hate not being able to use expansions in headings nor spellcheck picking up errors in headings.

there is a new "fix" to fix that - have to download again

[ In Reply To ..]
Just worried what else will go wrong when we download this new fix.

Another one of their lies. - mom2huskies

[ In Reply To ..]
Even if they were giving out TVs and Walmart giftcards only corporate officers would qualify.

I don't make enough - to pay the taxes

[ In Reply To ..]
on any prizes I might win, so I don't knowingly enter any of their contests.

was this notifaction by email; - I did not hear about this.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Oh yes, notified 09/03/2010 - suspicious
[ In Reply To ..]
32" Flat Screen TV plus all kinds of cash prizes for upgrading and training completion of new DQS by 09/10/2010. Winners to be announced 09/13/2010 -- on 09/13/2010, email came out extending time. No reason as to why was given. Have never gotten a reply to my questions on teh subject. Maybe that email was an error in the first place. I had tried to forward the email to my home computer to print it, but it was encoded so it could not be forwarded. And as of today. all the emails I have kept on the new DQS have been removed from my computer -- gone gone gone! I had to request info on how to upgrade to the latest version. Go figure . . .

Similar Messages:

Repeating Report
Nov 13, 2009

I have a question about the report pool cycle.  I need to make up a couple of hours but had a report come up that I don't do.  It's an op report.  I've changed the incorrect psych report type to op type, and then have both abandoned the job as well as a break on it.  However, it keeps coming back to me.  I've logged off and on twice now in the last hour trying to avoid this report.....it isn't working.  How can I prevent this report fro ...

Cant Upload Report - System Down?
Oct 10, 2014

Fluency has been extremely slow today, now it is telling me it cannot upload my report. ...

Lines Per Report
Jul 17, 2012

I am noticing my line counts don't  match for each report.  I check the line count for each report and one was 70 lines but when I send the report, then immediately check ichart, it says 30 something lines.  All the reports are almost half what they are when I check while I'm in the report before I send it compared to what ichart says.  Can someone explain to me why the big difference?  Am I missing something, other than possibly part of my pay??? ...

Jobs Being Mysteriously Held In A Bunch Of Florida Accounts
Oct 29, 2009

I would appreciate hearing from anyone (e-mail me if you wish) if you have suddenly got NJA all day today with regard to a bunch of southern Florida accounts (cannot mention which hospital of course, but if you are an MT for them you will know which ones).  I e-mailed the person in charge of workload and the explanation was that "difficult dictators" are only being given to those who can do them.  I am a tier 3, 7 yrs with MQ and 30 as an MT (so pretty much experienced and been there d ...

Foot Pedal Dictation Has Been "skipping" And Repeating A Few Words
Apr 09, 2013

Hi...I am not sure if this is a foot pedal problem or a computer problem. In the last few days, the dictation has been "skipping" and repeating a few words over and over before returning to normal. I have restarted my computer, but the problem continues. Has anyone ever had this problem? Thanks! ...

Escription - 250 Line Count Minimum - Median Lines Or Average Lines?
Dec 20, 2014

Does anybody know which column companies look at to decide if you are meeting the minimum 250 requirement in Escription? When I look at the metrics there are 2 columns...median lines per hour and average lines per hour. ...

Is It True That FOCUS, Only Counts Half Of Your Lines When Calculating VR Lines?
Jan 30, 2012

if you make 4 cents per line at 1000 lines a day, they really calculate it at 500 lines per day x 4 cents, making it really 2 cents per line for the full 1000.   I heard this, and I am really interested in knowing if it is true. ...

Told Nuance Was Overcharging For Lines, Now Lines Drastically Reduced
May 02, 2012

My main account was a good one, and the lines were very good, mostly ER work. I have been on this account for over a year and a half now. We recently received an e-mail stating that Nuance had discovered that the line count was charging incorrectly, as instituted by them, and they had been crediting us with MORE lines than we were actually doing and overcharging the client. Now get this, they informed us that they would not make US pay it back, for their mistake, but that our new lines would re ...

Cant Upload
Nov 17, 2014

Can't Upload Nm
Jan 11, 2015

nm ...

Can't Upload...anyone Else?
May 20, 2015

Document checks and uploading acting funky.  Anyone else? ...

TransTech Lines - Required Hours But Are Short Lines?
Jun 10, 2011

What do you do when you have the required hours but are short lines? I got an email that I need to "make plans to have my shortage made up." The only problem is that I'm up to date with my hours for the pay period so far. The other problem is that I have plans Saturday night and Sunday (both being my scheduled time off) that don't include TransTech. It's getting harder and harder to defend this company when they can't hold up their end of the agreement and continually ...

I Don't Get The Upload Screen That Allows Me
Mar 05, 2010

to choose whether or not I send the report to QA.  I still get the old screen with QA checked because I left a marker, and I can't uncheck the box that sends it to QA.  Anybody getting the new screen that has you choose? ...

Down? Wont Upload Job
Jun 11, 2012

x ...

DQS Down? Wont Upload My Job
Nov 26, 2012

to me when the system is back up. I hope so, it was a huge job. ...

Anybody Else Stuck In Upload?
Mar 28, 2013

I have 3 jobs stuck! Hope I don't lose them! With NJA, I need every line I can get!! ...

Stuck In Upload
Dec 14, 2014

Uhm,,use Profile Won't Upload
Feb 06, 2015

anyone else having the problem and does that mean my last job when I signed off didn't go through? ...

Am I The Only One Stuck In Upload?
Mar 01, 2015

Please crash, please crash, pretty please crash ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average During The Day/week?
Jan 19, 2011

Just wondering if the TT MTs would like share ... how many lines do you average during the day/week?  I'm doing about 9,000 to 10,000 a week and wonder if I should be pushing myself more.  How much of your count is VR?  I do probably 15% traditional and 85% VR but that, of course, varies week to week.   ...

Custom Lines Versus Standard Lines
Jan 08, 2013

Which do you use - custom lines - 65 character lines with spaces or standard lines - seems like so much more for standard lines????   Cathy ...

If I Upload A Job 5 Minutes After Downtime And
Sep 12, 2010

I take it I won't get credit for it?  Is there anyway to recover it?  It was a 2000 sec job so I'd hate to lose it.  The Q should at least be smart enough to have a buffer drive to store all the last minute uploads to be uploaded later, right?  And monkeys will fly out of my butt. ...

For Anyone Sitting With Jobs That Won't Upload
Sep 26, 2010

I logged in at 10 a.m. EST and worked my entire shift.  I got NJA a few times, so didn't do as many jobs as normal (straight typing only). Anyway, the work kept coming, so I kept typing.  The DEP screen said they were working on moving the "stuck" jobs out, so I figured I would just plug along. I wrote down every job number I typed along the way. At the end of my shift, I had 17 jobs that were hanging in limbo.  I had submitted a ticket to QCare but had received no respons ...

Softscript - Jobs Won't Upload
Mar 02, 2012

Jobs won't upload, can't get into anything, mtref site, client, email, blah, blah, blah.  Anybody else?  ...

Way To Have A Doctor Dictate And Upload Into An FTP?
Aug 09, 2012

Is there a way to have a doctor dictate and upload into an ftp without any other company involved like My Docs Online, etc???? Is it HIPPA compatible? Cathy CTPW ...

Why Does Upload Speed Matter?
Jan 10, 2013

I don't get it. Suddenly companies are asking about download & upload speed of my computer. My computer has worked just fine for MT work for over 9 years now. Nobody has ever asked about the speed before, and I've never had any problems. Now I'm looking for work and because my upload speed isn't 1.5 or above, places won't hire me despite my qualifications.  ...

I Am Stuck In The Middle Of An Upload Nm
Jan 19, 2013

nm ...

Download/upload Speed
Mar 21, 2013

My work computer seems to be slow doing research, etc. lately. I recently had unfamiliar work given to me and keep quite a few tabs and manuals open, so thinking it could be a RAM issue but not sure.  I did a speed test during a slow spell, and my download speed was 15.75 mbps and upload speed was 2.90 mbps.  I'm really not sure what a good speed is.  - I have a personal computer as well, but it is barely running these days, so it's always very slow (so can't judg ...

With The New Update, It Now Takes 5 Minutes To Upload The Last Job
Oct 16, 2010

Anyone else having this problem?  I put in a ticket. ...

SICK Of Fluency Being Slow To UPLOAD
Jul 02, 2013

I have 2 jobs in limbo waiting to upload and 1 waiting to download.  Also this morning, chunks of dictation are "missing" from ASR, so not only do we have to correct the crap that ASR has wrong, we also have to type in what it totally missed.  For pennies!  All my friends are retired now and here I sit working in an Indian sweatshop.  Gawd!!!! Where did my life take such a wrong turn??!!!???  Just my personal rant this a.m.  ...