A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I am stuck in the middle of an upload nm - ad

Posted: Jan 19, 2013

nm

I'm getting failed to connect - just starting my shift nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Anybody Else Stuck In Upload?
Mar 28, 2013

I have 3 jobs stuck! Hope I don't lose them! With NJA, I need every line I can get!! ...

Stuck In Upload
Dec 14, 2014

Am I The Only One Stuck In Upload?
Mar 01, 2015

Please crash, please crash, pretty please crash ...

Why The Middle Man?
Jul 06, 2012

Could someone explain the reason we went from working as ICs with our own accounts to MTSOs who pay half that? Was it the cost of EMR software? If this is the case, why do we depend on MTSO's for work when we can download freeware that enables transfer of sound files and Internet transfer of files back to the doctor? Where did we go wrong? ...

Middle Ear Anatomy Help
May 06, 2010

The cartilage graft was then placed in the region of the s/l squ-ti-matic to cover this defect created by the atticotomy.   Surgery was to remove a cholesteatoma from the patient's middle ear canal. ...

Middle AIR Space Or Middle EAR Space?
Jan 31, 2011

Doc is doing the admit note on a child to put in PE tubes.  Is it "effusion in middle ear space or middle air space"????  Thanks! ...

In The Middle Of A 25 Minute Report
Jun 20, 2010

I get a pop up that says my current DQS log in has expired and the system will shut down. Then it shut down on me.  I was TYPING at the time.  I swear, if I log back in an all that work is gone, I am going to go ballistic on someone!! Has anyone else had this happen? ...

Middle-aged 28 Year Old?
Feb 24, 2011

Patient is a 28 yo, but the doctor goes on to say in the PE that "examination reveals a middle-aged gentleman..." WOuld you flag this or leave this? ...

The Axe Is Falling On Middle Managers?
Jan 08, 2015

I just read a rather crypic e-mail which indicates this is the case, though no clear reason was given as to why.  It may be that at least some of the TSMs knew this was coming, which is why some of them have been so unpleasant lately.   ...

Another Morning No Work. CSM Says Will Be Better Middle Of March,
Feb 21, 2013

Guess we will have to wait and see.  Tuesday 3 hours of work because of doctor's appointment and could not make up time if there was any work.  Today second job, cannot make up time.  All morning no work.  Will have to work more hours at second job I guess.  Retail, not guaranteed hours but better than what I am getting at MModal.  ...

Nuance Only Pays Their Middle Managers Well
Jun 13, 2014

I personally know someone who works as a middle manager for Nuance, makes well over 50,000 and has had constant raises since being hired.  From what she tells me she is very effective, but even the other middle managers who are not at all effective with huge make up costs and teams who fail audits constantly do not get terminated.  Plus, they do not have to be MTs.  They just sit in their home office and write rah rah emails to their team to keep them going and make sure they cove ...

Anyone Else Feel Like They Have A Great Big Target In The Middle Of Their Back?
Aug 21, 2013

been here just over 5 years, passed audits, no issues, then 4 verbals/write-ups in the last 3 months. How do you deal with that....I would consider MModal a hostile work environment. ...

From MSN, They Are Calling It The Death Of Middle Class And We Are On The List.
Jan 23, 2014

see link ...

Cant Upload
Nov 17, 2014

Can't Upload Nm
Jan 11, 2015

nm ...

Can't Upload...anyone Else?
May 20, 2015

Document checks and uploading acting funky.  Anyone else? ...

Lately, I Tend To Give The Middle Finger To The Computer Screen As I'm Uploading.
Sep 16, 2011

x ...

I Don't Get The Upload Screen That Allows Me
Mar 05, 2010

to choose whether or not I send the report to QA.  I still get the old screen with QA checked because I left a marker, and I can't uncheck the box that sends it to QA.  Anybody getting the new screen that has you choose? ...

Down? Wont Upload Job
Jun 11, 2012

x ...

DQS Down? Wont Upload My Job
Nov 26, 2012

to me when the system is back up. I hope so, it was a huge job. ...

Uhm,,use Profile Won't Upload
Feb 06, 2015

anyone else having the problem and does that mean my last job when I signed off didn't go through? ...

Article: Middle Class Secretaries Pushed Into Minimum Wage Work
Sep 04, 2012

Article from The Nation: http://www.thenation.com/blog/169712/middle-class-secretaries-pushed-minimum-wage-work "And the driving force behind the losses is just as troubling. Given that the ability to find a new job is almost nil in the miserable job market, workers are feeling trapped. (For example, the quit rate has hovered at a very low rate since the recovery began.) That gives employers huge leverage in pushing their employees to take on heavier loads without higher pay." Sound famil ...

If I Upload A Job 5 Minutes After Downtime And
Sep 12, 2010

I take it I won't get credit for it?  Is there anyway to recover it?  It was a 2000 sec job so I'd hate to lose it.  The Q should at least be smart enough to have a buffer drive to store all the last minute uploads to be uploaded later, right?  And monkeys will fly out of my butt. ...

For Anyone Sitting With Jobs That Won't Upload
Sep 26, 2010

I logged in at 10 a.m. EST and worked my entire shift.  I got NJA a few times, so didn't do as many jobs as normal (straight typing only). Anyway, the work kept coming, so I kept typing.  The DEP screen said they were working on moving the "stuck" jobs out, so I figured I would just plug along. I wrote down every job number I typed along the way. At the end of my shift, I had 17 jobs that were hanging in limbo.  I had submitted a ticket to QCare but had received no respons ...

Softscript - Jobs Won't Upload
Mar 02, 2012

Jobs won't upload, can't get into anything, mtref site, client, email, blah, blah, blah.  Anybody else?  ...

Way To Have A Doctor Dictate And Upload Into An FTP?
Aug 09, 2012

Is there a way to have a doctor dictate and upload into an ftp without any other company involved like My Docs Online, etc???? Is it HIPPA compatible? Cathy CTPW ...

Why Does Upload Speed Matter?
Jan 10, 2013

I don't get it. Suddenly companies are asking about download & upload speed of my computer. My computer has worked just fine for MT work for over 9 years now. Nobody has ever asked about the speed before, and I've never had any problems. Now I'm looking for work and because my upload speed isn't 1.5 or above, places won't hire me despite my qualifications.  ...

Download/upload Speed
Mar 21, 2013

My work computer seems to be slow doing research, etc. lately. I recently had unfamiliar work given to me and keep quite a few tabs and manuals open, so thinking it could be a RAM issue but not sure.  I did a speed test during a slow spell, and my download speed was 15.75 mbps and upload speed was 2.90 mbps.  I'm really not sure what a good speed is.  - I have a personal computer as well, but it is barely running these days, so it's always very slow (so can't judg ...

Cant Upload Report - System Down?
Oct 10, 2014

Fluency has been extremely slow today, now it is telling me it cannot upload my report. ...

Stuck On QA
Jan 25, 2010

can somebody please tell me how the QA system is fair?  I have pointed out errors and had them acknowledged by the QA person on our team.  The stuff is so inconsistent.  I am in my THIRD month of QA and I've been doing dictation for 20+ years.  My 'mistakes' are only in formatting and BOS issues and I get counted off for some things and when I change to what the QA corrects me on - i get QA'd AGAIN for doing it the way they corrected me!  I have ...