A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Uhm,,use profile won't upload - sm

Posted: Feb 06, 2015

anyone else having the problem and does that mean my last job when I signed off didn't go through?

I get this all the time - No worries

[ In Reply To ..]
You can either just retry or ignore correct? Sometimes if I retry a bunch of times it goes through. All your profile is, I believe, is your expanders, fonts, text size, etc. If it won't upload, that just means that any changes you made since you logged in won't be saved. I typically don't make many, if any changes, so for me it's no biggie.

Oh OK thank you.. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
had thoughts of signing on to an empty expander file

Similar Messages:

S/l ANA Reflexic Profile
Nov 03, 2009

Serologic testing including ANA, ANA reflexic profile, rheumatoid factor, VDR, neuromyelitis optica antibodies, B12 level, and vitamin D level were normal. ...

Need Client Profile Help!
Dec 09, 2010

Ok, I just sign on for my shift and get a new account right away, plus it's OP reports, and I'm only a tier 2! Anyway, the CP says: Physicians Names Dictated: Transcribe as dictated using a header tag. Does this mean that anytime a physician's name is dictated I have to make it as a header? That doesn't make any sense to me. Help! ...

Client Profile.
Mar 24, 2014

I received a work type which has recently been changed over from a mandatory standard to headings. As I get shuffled around so many different accounts, so, of course I haven't seen this work type enough to remember where the body heading goes. So I inform my TSM of the deficiency that needs to be corrected as I spent considerable time checking past reports. I was very tempted to place the body heading in the wrong place to reinforce the deficient CP. I get an email stating I did the for ...

DQM And Client Profile Question
Mar 24, 2010

I would like to keep the DQM backlog and a client profile minimized at all times.  I am having trouble.  I always get an error when I try to open a client profile when I already have the DQM backlog minimized.  Is this not possible or am I doing something wrong? thx ...

Question About LinkedIn Profile...
Jun 01, 2012

Hi, All -- I'm a former MT who has decided to try for another type of employment.  Would still love being an MT if the right job was out there, but I'm done with working for an MTSO.   I'm not getting very far by applying to various companies on-line.  I've read someo things about how important it is for job-seekers to have a profile on LinkedIn; however, I'm wondering if that applies to people like me who don't have much to list there.  I don & ...

Client Profile Rant
Jan 06, 2014

It's probably way too much to ask but would it kill them to set up the CPs the same way for each one? Like "qualified verbatim" in bold at the top, patient name in report, phys exam setup, ros setup, ADT instructions, etc.  The CP might just be the thing I despise the most. ...

There Is A Typo In The Client Profile On One Of
Jun 24, 2014

my accounts that says "Tile" table test instead of tilt table test.   My, my mistakes do happen, I guess!  ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble Accessing Client Profile?
Dec 08, 2009

I press F5 while in DQS to get the client profile to come up and it never loads.  I have tried it on several different accounts now (seems I get a different one for every report). Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.  ...

Cholesterol Profile In A Chart Note
Feb 15, 2010

How do you add a cholesterol profile in a chart note? There are no headings being used. Do you do as below:   CHOLESTEROL PROFILE: Total cholesterol: 182, LDL: 120, HDL: 82, Triglycerides: 75 ...

F5 Not Working. Will Not Bring Up Client Profile..
Oct 31, 2010

Anyone else having this problem? ...

Client Profile Errors Will Probably End My Career
Feb 28, 2014

I never get points taken off for the content of my reports, those are perfect quality.  What kills me are the FULL POINTS taken off for client profile errors.  One single client profile error (it doesn't matter WHAT it is) will fail an audit.  It only takes ONE to FAIL.  The problem I have with this is, there are soooooo many account profiles in my day and some of them (no joke) are a mile long with absolutely NO consistency to any of them.  One tiniest of details ...

Cant Upload
Nov 17, 2014

Can't Upload Nm
Jan 11, 2015

nm ...

Can't Upload...anyone Else?
May 20, 2015

Document checks and uploading acting funky.  Anyone else? ...

I Don't Get The Upload Screen That Allows Me
Mar 05, 2010

to choose whether or not I send the report to QA.  I still get the old screen with QA checked because I left a marker, and I can't uncheck the box that sends it to QA.  Anybody getting the new screen that has you choose? ...

Down? Wont Upload Job
Jun 11, 2012

x ...

DQS Down? Wont Upload My Job
Nov 26, 2012

to me when the system is back up. I hope so, it was a huge job. ...

Anybody Else Stuck In Upload?
Mar 28, 2013

I have 3 jobs stuck! Hope I don't lose them! With NJA, I need every line I can get!! ...

Stuck In Upload
Dec 14, 2014

Am I The Only One Stuck In Upload?
Mar 01, 2015

Please crash, please crash, pretty please crash ...

If I Upload A Job 5 Minutes After Downtime And
Sep 12, 2010

I take it I won't get credit for it?  Is there anyway to recover it?  It was a 2000 sec job so I'd hate to lose it.  The Q should at least be smart enough to have a buffer drive to store all the last minute uploads to be uploaded later, right?  And monkeys will fly out of my butt. ...

For Anyone Sitting With Jobs That Won't Upload
Sep 26, 2010

I logged in at 10 a.m. EST and worked my entire shift.  I got NJA a few times, so didn't do as many jobs as normal (straight typing only). Anyway, the work kept coming, so I kept typing.  The DEP screen said they were working on moving the "stuck" jobs out, so I figured I would just plug along. I wrote down every job number I typed along the way. At the end of my shift, I had 17 jobs that were hanging in limbo.  I had submitted a ticket to QCare but had received no respons ...

Softscript - Jobs Won't Upload
Mar 02, 2012

Jobs won't upload, can't get into anything, mtref site, client, email, blah, blah, blah.  Anybody else?  ...

Way To Have A Doctor Dictate And Upload Into An FTP?
Aug 09, 2012

Is there a way to have a doctor dictate and upload into an ftp without any other company involved like My Docs Online, etc???? Is it HIPPA compatible? Cathy CTPW ...

Why Does Upload Speed Matter?
Jan 10, 2013

I don't get it. Suddenly companies are asking about download & upload speed of my computer. My computer has worked just fine for MT work for over 9 years now. Nobody has ever asked about the speed before, and I've never had any problems. Now I'm looking for work and because my upload speed isn't 1.5 or above, places won't hire me despite my qualifications.  ...

I Am Stuck In The Middle Of An Upload Nm
Jan 19, 2013

nm ...

Download/upload Speed
Mar 21, 2013

My work computer seems to be slow doing research, etc. lately. I recently had unfamiliar work given to me and keep quite a few tabs and manuals open, so thinking it could be a RAM issue but not sure.  I did a speed test during a slow spell, and my download speed was 15.75 mbps and upload speed was 2.90 mbps.  I'm really not sure what a good speed is.  - I have a personal computer as well, but it is barely running these days, so it's always very slow (so can't judg ...

Cant Upload Report - System Down?
Oct 10, 2014

Fluency has been extremely slow today, now it is telling me it cannot upload my report. ...

With The New Update, It Now Takes 5 Minutes To Upload The Last Job
Oct 16, 2010

Anyone else having this problem?  I put in a ticket. ...

SICK Of Fluency Being Slow To UPLOAD
Jul 02, 2013

I have 2 jobs in limbo waiting to upload and 1 waiting to download.  Also this morning, chunks of dictation are "missing" from ASR, so not only do we have to correct the crap that ASR has wrong, we also have to type in what it totally missed.  For pennies!  All my friends are retired now and here I sit working in an Indian sweatshop.  Gawd!!!! Where did my life take such a wrong turn??!!!???  Just my personal rant this a.m.  ...