A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can't Upload nm - ea

Posted: Jan 11, 2015

nm

Similar Messages:

Cant Upload
Nov 17, 2014

Can't Upload...anyone Else?
May 20, 2015

Document checks and uploading acting funky.  Anyone else? ...

I Don't Get The Upload Screen That Allows Me
Mar 05, 2010

to choose whether or not I send the report to QA.  I still get the old screen with QA checked because I left a marker, and I can't uncheck the box that sends it to QA.  Anybody getting the new screen that has you choose? ...

Down? Wont Upload Job
Jun 11, 2012

x ...

DQS Down? Wont Upload My Job
Nov 26, 2012

to me when the system is back up. I hope so, it was a huge job. ...

Anybody Else Stuck In Upload?
Mar 28, 2013

I have 3 jobs stuck! Hope I don't lose them! With NJA, I need every line I can get!! ...

Stuck In Upload
Dec 14, 2014

Uhm,,use Profile Won't Upload
Feb 06, 2015

anyone else having the problem and does that mean my last job when I signed off didn't go through? ...

Am I The Only One Stuck In Upload?
Mar 01, 2015

Please crash, please crash, pretty please crash ...

If I Upload A Job 5 Minutes After Downtime And
Sep 12, 2010

I take it I won't get credit for it?  Is there anyway to recover it?  It was a 2000 sec job so I'd hate to lose it.  The Q should at least be smart enough to have a buffer drive to store all the last minute uploads to be uploaded later, right?  And monkeys will fly out of my butt. ...

For Anyone Sitting With Jobs That Won't Upload
Sep 26, 2010

I logged in at 10 a.m. EST and worked my entire shift.  I got NJA a few times, so didn't do as many jobs as normal (straight typing only). Anyway, the work kept coming, so I kept typing.  The DEP screen said they were working on moving the "stuck" jobs out, so I figured I would just plug along. I wrote down every job number I typed along the way. At the end of my shift, I had 17 jobs that were hanging in limbo.  I had submitted a ticket to QCare but had received no respons ...

Softscript - Jobs Won't Upload
Mar 02, 2012

Jobs won't upload, can't get into anything, mtref site, client, email, blah, blah, blah.  Anybody else?  ...

Way To Have A Doctor Dictate And Upload Into An FTP?
Aug 09, 2012

Is there a way to have a doctor dictate and upload into an ftp without any other company involved like My Docs Online, etc???? Is it HIPPA compatible? Cathy CTPW ...

Why Does Upload Speed Matter?
Jan 10, 2013

I don't get it. Suddenly companies are asking about download & upload speed of my computer. My computer has worked just fine for MT work for over 9 years now. Nobody has ever asked about the speed before, and I've never had any problems. Now I'm looking for work and because my upload speed isn't 1.5 or above, places won't hire me despite my qualifications.  ...

I Am Stuck In The Middle Of An Upload Nm
Jan 19, 2013

nm ...

Download/upload Speed
Mar 21, 2013

My work computer seems to be slow doing research, etc. lately. I recently had unfamiliar work given to me and keep quite a few tabs and manuals open, so thinking it could be a RAM issue but not sure.  I did a speed test during a slow spell, and my download speed was 15.75 mbps and upload speed was 2.90 mbps.  I'm really not sure what a good speed is.  - I have a personal computer as well, but it is barely running these days, so it's always very slow (so can't judg ...

Cant Upload Report - System Down?
Oct 10, 2014

Fluency has been extremely slow today, now it is telling me it cannot upload my report. ...

With The New Update, It Now Takes 5 Minutes To Upload The Last Job
Oct 16, 2010

Anyone else having this problem?  I put in a ticket. ...

SICK Of Fluency Being Slow To UPLOAD
Jul 02, 2013

I have 2 jobs in limbo waiting to upload and 1 waiting to download.  Also this morning, chunks of dictation are "missing" from ASR, so not only do we have to correct the crap that ASR has wrong, we also have to type in what it totally missed.  For pennies!  All my friends are retired now and here I sit working in an Indian sweatshop.  Gawd!!!! Where did my life take such a wrong turn??!!!???  Just my personal rant this a.m.  ...

Fluency Slow? Jobs Won't Upload. Ugh!
Feb 10, 2015

X ...

Express Scribe Upload Files Problem
Sep 23, 2010

Recently switched to Windows 7. Used this program on Windows XP with no problem. Now files do not come through or come through sporadically. Getting different pop-up boxes. One says "invalid file length". Another says "cannot log onto FTP server, may be having problems" Have checked that our password, encryption codes, etc are correct. I downloaded Classic FTP program thinking it was having problems with ftp server but that has not helped. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank ...

Mysteriously Repeating Lines On Report? Hit Upload And It Will Fix Itself.
Oct 30, 2010

When you are straight typing a report and all of a sudden you notice the last several lines repeated a few times -- just hit the upload button and it will correct itself.  ...

Anyone At Accentus Have A Slower Upload Speed Than Recommended?
May 04, 2012

I can't get a 1.5 MB speed without a major expense, and I'm worried this will slow me down. Thanks for your help :) ...

Does Anyone Know If DQS Can Be "manipulated" Regarding The Speed At Which Jobs Upload/down
Oct 15, 2009

I've noticed that sometimes, usually during the day, jobs seem to download and upload a lot slower than they do at night.  I know this is not my computer because it's brand new it doesn't happen on a consistent basis.  Does DQS get "slow" when there are a lot of people on the system or does management have a way to turn the server up or down?  (I've read on another board that on some systems that is a possibility.) ...