A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anybody else stuck in upload? - Grouchy MT

Posted: Mar 28, 2013

I have 3 jobs stuck! Hope I don't lose them! With NJA, I need every line I can get!!

No but . . . - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Going awfully slow when trying to pull cc in. Hope we are not going to crash.
Fingers crossed and toes. HA

Mine uploaded - Dinosaur

[ In Reply To ..]
but the last three have not shown up in my daily count. I hope they are not in cyber-heaven.

Similar Messages:

Stuck In Upload
Dec 14, 2014

Am I The Only One Stuck In Upload?
Mar 01, 2015

Please crash, please crash, pretty please crash ...

I Am Stuck In The Middle Of An Upload Nm
Jan 19, 2013

nm ...

Cant Upload
Nov 17, 2014

Can't Upload Nm
Jan 11, 2015

nm ...

Can't Upload...anyone Else?
May 20, 2015

Document checks and uploading acting funky.  Anyone else? ...

I Don't Get The Upload Screen That Allows Me
Mar 05, 2010

to choose whether or not I send the report to QA.  I still get the old screen with QA checked because I left a marker, and I can't uncheck the box that sends it to QA.  Anybody getting the new screen that has you choose? ...

Down? Wont Upload Job
Jun 11, 2012

x ...

DQS Down? Wont Upload My Job
Nov 26, 2012

to me when the system is back up. I hope so, it was a huge job. ...

Uhm,,use Profile Won't Upload
Feb 06, 2015

anyone else having the problem and does that mean my last job when I signed off didn't go through? ...

If I Upload A Job 5 Minutes After Downtime And
Sep 12, 2010

I take it I won't get credit for it?  Is there anyway to recover it?  It was a 2000 sec job so I'd hate to lose it.  The Q should at least be smart enough to have a buffer drive to store all the last minute uploads to be uploaded later, right?  And monkeys will fly out of my butt. ...

For Anyone Sitting With Jobs That Won't Upload
Sep 26, 2010

I logged in at 10 a.m. EST and worked my entire shift.  I got NJA a few times, so didn't do as many jobs as normal (straight typing only). Anyway, the work kept coming, so I kept typing.  The DEP screen said they were working on moving the "stuck" jobs out, so I figured I would just plug along. I wrote down every job number I typed along the way. At the end of my shift, I had 17 jobs that were hanging in limbo.  I had submitted a ticket to QCare but had received no respons ...

Softscript - Jobs Won't Upload
Mar 02, 2012

Jobs won't upload, can't get into anything, mtref site, client, email, blah, blah, blah.  Anybody else?  ...

Way To Have A Doctor Dictate And Upload Into An FTP?
Aug 09, 2012

Is there a way to have a doctor dictate and upload into an ftp without any other company involved like My Docs Online, etc???? Is it HIPPA compatible? Cathy CTPW ...

Why Does Upload Speed Matter?
Jan 10, 2013

I don't get it. Suddenly companies are asking about download & upload speed of my computer. My computer has worked just fine for MT work for over 9 years now. Nobody has ever asked about the speed before, and I've never had any problems. Now I'm looking for work and because my upload speed isn't 1.5 or above, places won't hire me despite my qualifications.  ...

Download/upload Speed
Mar 21, 2013

My work computer seems to be slow doing research, etc. lately. I recently had unfamiliar work given to me and keep quite a few tabs and manuals open, so thinking it could be a RAM issue but not sure.  I did a speed test during a slow spell, and my download speed was 15.75 mbps and upload speed was 2.90 mbps.  I'm really not sure what a good speed is.  - I have a personal computer as well, but it is barely running these days, so it's always very slow (so can't judg ...

Cant Upload Report - System Down?
Oct 10, 2014

Fluency has been extremely slow today, now it is telling me it cannot upload my report. ...

Stuck On QA
Jan 25, 2010

can somebody please tell me how the QA system is fair?  I have pointed out errors and had them acknowledged by the QA person on our team.  The stuff is so inconsistent.  I am in my THIRD month of QA and I've been doing dictation for 20+ years.  My 'mistakes' are only in formatting and BOS issues and I get counted off for some things and when I change to what the QA corrects me on - i get QA'd AGAIN for doing it the way they corrected me!  I have ...

Still Stuck On Who And Whom
Jan 17, 2011

Usually it is "the patient is a 65 year old lady who/whom we have seen in our office."  Help????? "She" is seen in our office or we see "her" in our office?  I am so dense on this one.  ...

Stuck Again.
Oct 01, 2014

Swell. ...

Stuck Again
Jan 21, 2015

wOW, did 7 jobs and now stuck in downloading again.  Everybody else back up and running.  I know this is not affecting everyone, just certain areas and I am one of the luck ones, NOT!  ...

Are We Down, Stuck
Apr 26, 2015

uploading and audio is stuck buffering ...

Anybody Else Stuck
Jun 05, 2015

?? TIA ...

With The New Update, It Now Takes 5 Minutes To Upload The Last Job
Oct 16, 2010

Anyone else having this problem?  I put in a ticket. ...

SICK Of Fluency Being Slow To UPLOAD
Jul 02, 2013

I have 2 jobs in limbo waiting to upload and 1 waiting to download.  Also this morning, chunks of dictation are "missing" from ASR, so not only do we have to correct the crap that ASR has wrong, we also have to type in what it totally missed.  For pennies!  All my friends are retired now and here I sit working in an Indian sweatshop.  Gawd!!!! Where did my life take such a wrong turn??!!!???  Just my personal rant this a.m.  ...

Fluency Slow? Jobs Won't Upload. Ugh!
Feb 10, 2015

X ...

Stuck On A Work
Jan 09, 2010

Lungs had had expiratory and inspiratory wheezing, which had breath sounds both high and low pitched.  There were no _________ changes.  He had no dullness to percussion. Sounds like "e tor ray" any ideas?? ...

DQS Stuck On Downloading A Job?
Feb 19, 2010

Anybody else just have DQS stuck on downloading a job?  Not that it matters much.  I have been on the very edge of NJA this evening and don't think that will last long before I'm out completely.  ...

Oh Lord, Stuck In
Apr 17, 2012

apologies to CCR ...

DQ7 Is Stuck, Cannot Get Audio, Anyone Else?
Jul 25, 2012

nm ...