A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anyone gotten their regular monthly bonus as a separate check IF it were over $100? - kiki

Posted: Oct 26, 2009

Down below someone said it only comes as a separate check if it is over $100.

Mine have always been in the 120 to 150 range and I have gotten a separate check.  But

for the past 2 months, nothing.   CCM has no idea what is up.  Just wondering if anyone's

bonus if over $100 came, as usual, as a separate check.   TIA

not in the past year - spooky

[ In Reply To ..]
then again, have not had a bonus over 100 in more than a year, so that could be why...

Yes. - (NM)

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Mine used to be in a separate check - Just Sayin

[ In Reply To ..]
when over $100, but the bonuses keep getting smaller and smaller, even though I'm doing the same amount of work, so they have been less than $100 the last 6 months or so and have been included in my regular check. Go figure!

will someone please tell me how to get a bonus? - PLEEEAAASSSEE!!!!

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks!

I think you have to do over your minimum LPH count or something. - unclear

[ In Reply To ..]
Not exactly sure anymore. There is some unknown pot of money that gets divided between everyone or something...

To get a bonus, which is never consistent - kiki

[ In Reply To ..]
because the rules always seem to be changing, the amount always changes, and it's really on their whim. But supposedly, you get a certain extra amount for every line over 150/hr you produce in your hours. You have to have 98% or more quality, and you have to work all of your scheduled hours.

I bust my arse and usually barely make it over $100 per month. I need it, but it's nothing to brag about.

Similar Messages:

About The Monthly Bonus....
Oct 26, 2009

We used to get the monthly production bonus as a separate check on the 25th.   I didn't get a separate check for this although I should have qualified.  Paltry as it is, every little bit helps.  I do see an "incentive bonus" on my regular paystub, but I'm not sure if this is from some past incentive I have since forgotten about or if they are now just putting the regular monthly bonus on one statement along with our regular pay. Can anyone help?  Is the month ...

If Anyone Gets A Monthly Bonus.....
Nov 25, 2009

Have you found that it's getting less and less for the VERY SAME AMOUNT OF LINES?  I got a smaller bonus (piddly as it is) this month for MORE lines than I produced a few months ago and got a larger bonus for.  I know the bonus is pretty much based on some kind of whim and/or some computations that require a master's degree in mathematics to figure out, but it would sure be nice if they could be consistent.  I guess I should be glad I get one at ALL at this point.  ...

Monthly Bonus Dropping
Feb 26, 2010

Has anyone else been seeing a gradual yet substantial drop in monthly bonus amounts?  Anyone know what the "pool" amount is these days or is that still top secret? ...

When Will The Last Quarterly Bonus Check Show Up On ADP?
Jan 27, 2015

As far as I know, I qualified for the final quarterly bonus from 2014. I keep checking the ADP site, but it's not showing up yet. I know it's supposed to be paid out on 1/31, but it would be nice to know the amount so I can plan it in my budget. ...

Transtech 2 Separate W2s?
Jan 31, 2011

I received one from Venture Resource but I know I made more than that last year at Transtech, are we getting 2 W2s for them from different companies?  Thanks. ...

Zowie .. I Don't Mind Testing For A Job, But I Have Had To Do Three Separate Log Ins And Sm
Feb 08, 2011

3 separate sets of screening and transcription tests on MT test ... seems a bit excessive!  I hope it is worth it.  We'll see ... ...

Mid - Must It Be Written With Another Word Or Can It Be Separate Or Hyphenated?
Mar 24, 2013

midabdomen or mid abdomen - which would be correct or is either equally correct? ...

I Work For Two Separate Hospitals That Use DQS And I Dont Know How
Jan 01, 2014

to move my expanders into the second hospital on DQS from the first one. ...

MM Audits: Since When Is It An Error To Use A Comma To Separate
Nov 12, 2014

two independent clauses?!  I get it that it's now acceptable to just omit the comma so that people don't have to learn the punctuation rules or make an extra keystroke just for a comma, but if you feel like going out of your way to do it correctly, how on earth is it an error....?  Where do they get these auditors? ...

Santyl And SensiCare Are Two Separate Things, Correct?
Dec 01, 2009

I have a wound care doctor that dictates them both as if they are one thing. For example:  We will continue Santyl SensiCare and start ampicillin... or He has done well on the Santyl SensiCare. He's a great dictator, but he dictates as if these two wound treatments are essentially one treatment and so now I'm questioning myself. ...

Has Anyone Here Ever Been Paid The Signon Bonus, Or Referral Bonus? Nm
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

WMX QA Monthly Status Report
Sep 14, 2010

Just read this report, and I find it so ironic and insulting that they institute this new non-productive, mistake-promoting platform and garbage-producing ISR, degrade the sound, and then turn around and blame us for the customer complaints that are coming in about quality of work. They should be looking at their decision to buy it, listen to us about it's shortcomings, and fix it or go back to what worked, we enjoyed using and were productive with quality reports using it!&n ...

Monthly Lease Fees
Jul 05, 2011

For you seasoned MTs, how common is it, as an IC, to be required to pay a monthly fee for the software needed to download audio files? Thanks for your advice!   ...

Regular MT Vs. MQ ASR
Feb 03, 2010

I'm curious about something - maybe it's because when I started doing MT, it was straight typing.  I've only been doing ASR 2.5 years. Has anyone noticed if they're more accurate when doing regular typing than they are with ASR?  I have.  I rarely make mistakes with straight typing but sure can have a lot of typos, duplicate words or whatever pop up on the ASR.  Plus, as an added benefit with regular MT, whenever the dictator pauses, I close my eyes for ...

Failed Monthly Audit-yippee
May 19, 2010

what a shock-not !!! ...

Pulse DT And Regular??
Mar 01, 2011

I'm trying to figure out what this doctor means. He's dictating the vitals signs and says "pulse DT and regular." He's clearly saying "DT" (not "DP" or "PT"),  but I can't reference it anywhere.  Any help? Thanks :)     ...

Drug Help S/l Depo Es-tron-ee 5 Mg Injection Monthly
Mar 13, 2011

x ...

Makes Me Sick India MTs Get A Fixed Monthly
Apr 27, 2013

http://jobs.monsterindia.com/details/13082819.html?sig=js-1-86421afb9904fec0391c109803698450-1&from= Inviting applications from MTs, Proof readers, Direct Posters and QAs from Bhubaneshwar region.  On being an MModalian, you have the following benefits:  Fixed Base Salary.  Attractive Performance Linked Incentives for achievement and exceeding targets.  Quality Incentives from line one  Incentive protection for initial months.  Lucrative Night shift allow ...

Heart, Regular Rate...
Jan 18, 2010

dictated" heart regular rate and rhythm, no s/l octopi noted? i dont think she's talking about an octopus!! ...

Open Enrollment For FT Regular
Apr 29, 2011

I got an email about open enrollment for PT flex, PT limited and and  FT limited.  Well, what about FT regular?  Why does everything have to be so long and drawn out and complicated with this company.   I just want the darn information! ...

Does Anybody Work Standing Up On The Regular?...
Jul 08, 2013

I've been standing up at my counter, working... I think I'll like it once my feet get used to it.  I was wondering if anyone's tried it and was able to keep it going.  I know it's supposed to be easier on the body than sitting 8-10 hours a day, but it does take some getting used to! ...

If You Run Out Of Work During Your Regular Hours
Nov 05, 2014

Do you work or do you not? ...

Augusta Coding And Transcription Charge A Monthly Fee For Their License
Dec 02, 2011

I have an offer to apply.  I noted they charge a monthly fee for their license free.  I have lots of acute-care experience and I have never paid for anything like that.  A little hesitant about that though.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  At the present time, I really need a job.   Thanks ...

Critical Backlog Alert...quit The Monthly Audits Or
May 30, 2015

and I might consider caring. As the poster below indicated, cut my pay by 3 cpl and I'm outta here.  ...

Advice Needed For VR + Regular Transcription
Oct 25, 2009

being paid hourly for VR but also am now doing regular transcription intermingled randomly so hourly pay is becoming "pay by the minute" because 1 report will be VR for a coupla minutes, then the next is regular.  anyone else experiencing this?  if so, are you making any substantial money, can it be done? many thanks, gitarMT ...

The Patient's Regular Physician Is Dr. Pepper.
Jul 26, 2010

x ...

Just Curious..how Many Of You Run Out Of Work On A Regular Basis?
Dec 09, 2014

They are pulling all of the coding students to do HDS work for 2 pay periods because volumes are out of control.  ...

Mail Perge. Forward To Your Regular Email
Sep 18, 2010

FYI:  If there are any emails you need to save for reference before the perge, go into that email, hit forward, and send to your personal email.  ...

Lab Values - Convert Decimals To Regular Number
Mar 14, 2011

Sorry, my math really sucks and I can't seem to find a site that will 'convert' decimals to regular numbers.  If a patient's lab test reads as 23.0 and the doctor dictates it as 23,000 are these both correct ways of putting it?  Also had absolute segment coung of 17.48 that was dictated as 17, 480 and bands of 0.23 that were dictated as 230.  If these are just other ways of expressing the same number and are all correct, great- I just want to be sure that is the case.  I ...

Usual Line Counts? (regular Typing)
May 27, 2011

What is your usual daily line count?  How many hours is that in?  Not VR, editing, anything funky - just straight typing.  Just curious... Thanks!!! ...