A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

drug help s/l depo es-tron-ee 5 mg injection monthly - thanks nm

Posted: Mar 13, 2011

x

Can you hear depot estrogen? NM - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Dosage Depo-Medrol
Jun 07, 2010

For a spinal epidural injection, I think this doc is saying 80 mg Depo-Medrol with 9 mL Lidocaine.  The MT is putting 18 mg Depo-Medrol consistently.  I think that's incorrect.   ...

A Mixture Of 4 Cc Of Marcaine, 4 Cc Of Lidocaine, And 1 Cc Of 80 Mg/cc Depo-Medrol In 1-cc (s/l Ala-
Dec 02, 2009

TIA!!! ...

About The Monthly Bonus....
Oct 26, 2009

We used to get the monthly production bonus as a separate check on the 25th.   I didn't get a separate check for this although I should have qualified.  Paltry as it is, every little bit helps.  I do see an "incentive bonus" on my regular paystub, but I'm not sure if this is from some past incentive I have since forgotten about or if they are now just putting the regular monthly bonus on one statement along with our regular pay. Can anyone help?  Is the month ...

If Anyone Gets A Monthly Bonus.....
Nov 25, 2009

Have you found that it's getting less and less for the VERY SAME AMOUNT OF LINES?  I got a smaller bonus (piddly as it is) this month for MORE lines than I produced a few months ago and got a larger bonus for.  I know the bonus is pretty much based on some kind of whim and/or some computations that require a master's degree in mathematics to figure out, but it would sure be nice if they could be consistent.  I guess I should be glad I get one at ALL at this point.  ...

Monthly Bonus Dropping
Feb 26, 2010

Has anyone else been seeing a gradual yet substantial drop in monthly bonus amounts?  Anyone know what the "pool" amount is these days or is that still top secret? ...

WMX QA Monthly Status Report
Sep 14, 2010

Just read this report, and I find it so ironic and insulting that they institute this new non-productive, mistake-promoting platform and garbage-producing ISR, degrade the sound, and then turn around and blame us for the customer complaints that are coming in about quality of work. They should be looking at their decision to buy it, listen to us about it's shortcomings, and fix it or go back to what worked, we enjoyed using and were productive with quality reports using it!&n ...

Monthly Lease Fees
Jul 05, 2011

For you seasoned MTs, how common is it, as an IC, to be required to pay a monthly fee for the software needed to download audio files? Thanks for your advice!   ...

Failed Monthly Audit-yippee
May 19, 2010

what a shock-not !!! ...

Has Anyone Gotten Their Regular Monthly Bonus As A Separate Check IF It Were Over $100?
Oct 26, 2009

Down below someone said it only comes as a separate check if it is over $100. Mine have always been in the 120 to 150 range and I have gotten a separate check.  But for the past 2 months, nothing.   CCM has no idea what is up.  Just wondering if anyone's bonus if over $100 came, as usual, as a separate check.   TIA ...

Makes Me Sick India MTs Get A Fixed Monthly
Apr 27, 2013

http://jobs.monsterindia.com/details/13082819.html?sig=js-1-86421afb9904fec0391c109803698450-1&from= Inviting applications from MTs, Proof readers, Direct Posters and QAs from Bhubaneshwar region.  On being an MModalian, you have the following benefits:  Fixed Base Salary.  Attractive Performance Linked Incentives for achievement and exceeding targets.  Quality Incentives from line one  Incentive protection for initial months.  Lucrative Night shift allow ...

Augusta Coding And Transcription Charge A Monthly Fee For Their License
Dec 02, 2011

I have an offer to apply.  I noted they charge a monthly fee for their license free.  I have lots of acute-care experience and I have never paid for anything like that.  A little hesitant about that though.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  At the present time, I really need a job.   Thanks ...

Critical Backlog Alert...quit The Monthly Audits Or
May 30, 2015

and I might consider caring. As the poster below indicated, cut my pay by 3 cpl and I'm outta here.  ...

Depo Lupron? Or Lupron Depot
Oct 14, 2009

not sure which is correct ...

Injection Being Given For
May 26, 2011

s/l quad-drat-a-lum-bore-um" spasm.  Thanks for any help! ...

S/l Symphony Injection
Feb 25, 2010

This injection is done by a rheumatologist.  Any ideas? ...

Aurdus Injection
Mar 28, 2010

or is it erudus?  thanks! ...

S/l Symphony 50 Mg Injection
Aug 30, 2010

patient was on Humira and was switched to s/l Symphony or Synthiny 50 mg injection, but it was higher in cost. ...

During An Epidural Injection
Jun 14, 2011

Doc states, "The epidural space was easily identified. No [s/l seesep], paresthesias, or heme was noted. Following negative aspiration...." ...

Injection Is Source Of
Mar 05, 2011

s/l "co-ki-heen" injection, most likely source of the patient's hepatitis C infection. thanks ...

Injection From Opthamologist
Jun 28, 2011

The patient's ocular pressure was normal. She received a "vas-kin" injection. ...

Periurethral Injection
Dec 15, 2011

Dictated:  "postprostatectomy incontinence that was refractory to two _____ periurethral injections and to a bone-anchored perineal sling"  S/L duracerin.  I think this is a "bulking agent" but cannot document it.  Found Durasphere, but it is for female only.  Any ideas? ...

Cortisone Injection
Jun 29, 2012

Doctor says 2 2 1 cortisone injection.  I can't verify how to transcribe the 221.  Maybe 2:2:1? ...

Entitled An Injection
Oct 20, 2014

I can not understand this sentence.  the area in quotation is what I am questioning.  help?  The right eye had mild verruca and "did entitle" an injection. ...

Injection Of The Knee
Nov 28, 2014

S/l a 22-gauge "spirided" needle inserted into the knee joint?  ...

Facet Injection Word Help
Jan 07, 2010

Doc is saying "Once within the facet joint, Kenalog, Marcaine, and lidocaine injected into the facet joints and another portion injected at __ point."  It sounds like he is saying Brogda's or Bogda's or something along those lines, and I have tried searching it many different ways, but just haven't come up with anything.  By the way, it's in the cervical spine, if that helps at all.  Thanks in advance! ...

Epidural Injection Question
Mar 30, 2011

It is some sort of solution sounds like omipeg?  1 mL.  ...

Steroid Injection Clarification
Jan 17, 2014

I have an orthopedist testifying re an subacromial steroid injection for bursitis. He says, "I need a 43 and 3," in re to the shot itself. I can't find anything on this. I am only guessing that 43 is a milligram or dose, and 3 might be the size of the needle? I don't know how to write this. Does anyone know? Thanks! ...

Sounds Like Botantoxin Injection
Apr 15, 2015

Treatment is for cerebral palsy. Sounds like botan toxin injection or batan toxin injection. I've tried to make botulinum toxin out of what he is saying, but there just aren't enough syllables there. Thanks in advance! Brenda ...

Epidural Injection Blank
May 27, 2015

This is an epidural injection report.  Doc says, "A total of 8 mg of Decadron diluted with 3 ml of s/l "preserved rophenol."    I can't find anything.  Anyone???? ...

Cervical Facet Injection - Need Help With This Word Please
Jun 21, 2011

This is a cervical facet joint injection and doc says "Once within the facet joint, a combination of 40 mg of Kenalog, 1 mL of Marcaine, and 1 mL of lidocaine was injected intraarticularly and then at ____ point."  It sounds like he is saying "Brogda's point" and he is saying this rather clearly.  I posted this question once before about 2 years ago and someone suggested Gerota's point, but everything I find on Gerota's tells me that it is near the kidneys and not the ne ...