A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anyone here ever been paid the signon bonus, or referral bonus? nm - JustWonderin

Posted: Apr 02, 2015

nm

Referral bonus - mt2

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes I have, however, took more than 1 email to HR rep because the recruiter I worked with left and apparently didn't take care of it. After several reminders, they finally paid it.

Similar Messages:

Referral Bonus
Jun 08, 2015

$1500 sure would be nice but I don't know anybody to refer.  Good luck to those of you who do know somebody. ...

Unknown Company/Referral Bonus
Jun 21, 2011

So did anyone else receive an e-mail that some unnamed company was looking for 50 MTs, and if you responded, that persone-mailed you back asking to attach your resume so she can forward it to the company in hopes of getting a referral bonus?   This person did not name the companye, so no idea what the real deal is!  Sounds very suspect to me! ...

When Does The Quarterly Bonus Get Paid To Us?
Apr 05, 2013

When does the quarterly bonus get paid to us?  Is it a separate check?  I have been new to Nuance since the first of the year.   ...

DSG Bonus- No Thanks
Dec 22, 2011

again with the Walmart card.  Some people hate Walmart and won't shop there.  Don't they know this?  Oh well, at least I can give it away to a homeless or battered women's shelter and put it to good use. ...

Does Anyone Ever Get A Bonus? Sm
May 17, 2012

I wonder how many people actually receive one and if so how much.  Also, has anyone heard whether they are going to make the QA score a pay period score instead of a quarterly score? ...

So, Who Got The QA Bonus?
Jan 15, 2014

So, who got 99.5+% accuracy and got the Q1 QA bonus? Anyone? ...

Bonus Pay
Apr 01, 2014

Can anyone tell me what type of bonus pay on top of line count and how it is calculated? ...

Q2 BONUS
Jul 30, 2014

Thank you for my Q2 bonus, the first ever for me. However, I really could have used the money during the last 3 months. If divided up over those 3 months, I would not have had to borrow money for food. Please reconsider this punitive bonus plan you have. The money would be better served in my paychecks. Plus, all taxes deducted out of this bonus check is almost 50%. If that money would have been on a regular paycheck, the deduction would be more like 30%. This is punitive to MLSs in more wa ...

Q2 Bonus Not There
Jul 31, 2014

I've been anticipating my Q2 bonus for 3 months now and I look today and nope, not there!  I made the required lines, QA postaudit was 99.56% so I made that too.  What else could have held it up?  I mean darn it, I worked my butt off for that! ...

TAT Bonus
Aug 19, 2014

Dear TSM:  You're welcome for us MTs keeping things in TAT.  Glad you're so thrilled.  How about you just quietly enjoy the bonus we earned for you rather than sending us blithering thank you emails.  Most of us know by now that you receive this bonus off our backs, so your gushy emails simply smack of rubbing that fact in.  I don't feel appreciated at all when I read them; I feel completely taken advantage of.  ...

Bonus
Dec 20, 2014

If I leave Nuance before the end of January, would I still get my upcoming quarterly bonus if I qualified for it? Also do they pay you for your unused vacation days? ...

About The Monthly Bonus....
Oct 26, 2009

We used to get the monthly production bonus as a separate check on the 25th.   I didn't get a separate check for this although I should have qualified.  Paltry as it is, every little bit helps.  I do see an "incentive bonus" on my regular paystub, but I'm not sure if this is from some past incentive I have since forgotten about or if they are now just putting the regular monthly bonus on one statement along with our regular pay. Can anyone help?  Is the month ...

If Anyone Gets A Monthly Bonus.....
Nov 25, 2009

Have you found that it's getting less and less for the VERY SAME AMOUNT OF LINES?  I got a smaller bonus (piddly as it is) this month for MORE lines than I produced a few months ago and got a larger bonus for.  I know the bonus is pretty much based on some kind of whim and/or some computations that require a master's degree in mathematics to figure out, but it would sure be nice if they could be consistent.  I guess I should be glad I get one at ALL at this point.  ...

Webmedx Bonus
Feb 25, 2010

Can anybody tell me more about their Start and Stay Bonus.  It's $1500. Over what period of time is it stretched out/broken up?   ...

TT And Hiring Bonus...
Oct 27, 2010

There have been a lot of posts by TT lately on the job board.  Now they have a hiring bonus.  Are they getting some new accounts?  What is it like to work for them?  Whenever I see a company offering a hiring bonus it makes me think they are not a good company to work for and are desperate. ...

TT And Bonus. It Is Only For 2nd And 3rd Shifts.
Oct 31, 2010

You can't tell me that all this is because of auditing and all those let go were on 2nd and 3rd shifts.  Bonus money, but no increases.  Plus what accounts and what programs with horrible dictators.  I am sure that it is, again, you have to walk on water.  ...

Nuance Bonus??
Apr 21, 2011

Anybody heard anything solid, or not so solid, about this?  I can't seem to get any information on a date for disbursement.  And now that the DSP and nDSP were messed up on the last pay period (resulting in erroneous QC Percent scores), I'm afraid it's going to be delayed even more while that gets corrected/ironed out through another pay period.  Maybe somebody else's team lead is a little more in the know or more communicative about what's going on? ...

Nuance Bonus
Apr 26, 2011

How and when do I find out if I qualify for a bonus?  When are bonuses paid? ...

No Christmas Bonus
Dec 20, 2011

It amazes me that we are getting no bonus gift card or anything for Christmas this year. We are owned by a "global corporation."  My son works for a large established country club golf course part-time, has been with them for 2 years and got a $100.00 bonus. ...

6-tier Bonus ?
Mar 10, 2012

Please, someone let us know what the details of the the 6-tier bonus are.  Also, for those who have been part of a Nuance buyout, how soon until their pay scale and bonus goes into effect? ...

$500 Sign On Bonus?
May 20, 2012

Does anyone know when you get paid the $500 sign on bonus for working the hours between 12pm and 3am? Do you have to work for so many months first? If so, why do they call it "sign on" bonus? ...

QA Bonus Question
Jul 09, 2012

I am confused about losing QA bonus.  If your overall quarterly QA score is over 99% but you have a bad week below 99%, do you lose your bonus for the entire quarter or just that one pay period?  This policy is confusing.  ...

OMG! Just Got Email From CCM Regarding Bonus For
Jul 12, 2012

Our accounts are so backed up due to yesterday's system fiasco (over 3500 minutes on backlogs) that CCM just sent out an email that we are getting $10 extra per hour for hours over our scheduled shift.  This is over and above OT pay for those extra hours.  This is starting today at 3 pm eastern and ending tomorrow at 3 pm eastern.    I never go for the ridiculous incentive bonuses that MM offers because, like everyone knows, they are pretty much unattainable, but ...

$500.00 Sign On Bonus (sm)
Sep 15, 2012

TransTech in TX is offering a $500 sign on bonus for experienced oncology MTs & MEs. Perhaps the tables are turning. I'm already working as one, but am not the least bit happy with the account as the reports are only a few seconds long and the busy work between each one takes longer than the transcription - thus you are not paid for half the work you do. MTSOs need to recognize this and that there is competition, i.e. TransTech! Do I hear $600!? ...

They Even Get A Loyalty Bonus!
Nov 11, 2012

Loyalty Bonus: Once you complete 18 months of service in NTS India, you will be eligible for the Loyalty Bonus, ranging from Rs 5600/- to Rs. 12,500, paid out to you every 6 months of completion of service with us, depending on your designation at the time of the Loyalty Bonus payout. I SURE DON'T GET THIS !!! ...

Bonus Running Out
Feb 24, 2013

How many acquired Transcenders are going to quit/move on, once the grandfathered bonus runs out April 1 - and realizing that their bonus is never going to be achieved thanks to India QA? ...

Production Bonus
Apr 19, 2013

this is the first time I have not received a production bonus.  can someone tell me how many likes weekly it is to achieve this?  thank you in advance. ...

Got Your Quarterly Bonus?
Apr 29, 2013

I saw a note below that someone had already gotten their quarterly quality bonus.  Just wondering if anyone else received theirs yet? ...

Extra Bonus
Jun 24, 2013

Just wondering to those of you who received the last quarterly bonus, how long did it take for them to pay you the bonus.  I didn't receive it last time but should receive it this time.  I know the quarter ends the end of June and last time they sent e-mails stating it would take a little while.  Thanks for any info! ...

Quarterly Bonus?
Jul 08, 2013

To those of you have received the last quarterly bonus, were you notified when you qualified and how soon after the quarter ended did you receive notification?  Thanks! ...