A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Monthly Bonus Dropping - nocalMT

Posted: Feb 26, 2010

Has anyone else been seeing a gradual yet substantial drop in monthly bonus amounts?  Anyone know what the "pool" amount is these days or is that still top secret?

Yes, me too! - Just Sayin

[ In Reply To ..]
I remember being promised we would get an E-mail each month notifying of our bonus and what the pool amount was, before payday. That happened maybe twice, then nothing. I used to get 0.02 for each line over 150 per hour, now it seems to be about 0.0025. Cheapskates!

Monthly Bonus Dropping - nocalMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I remember those e-mails, which were great the whole maybe 5 times they were sent out! Yea, mine has gone from aroud $300 in 2008 to below $100 this last paycheck. Hardly ranks being a "bonus" anymore, does it?

Similar Messages:

About The Monthly Bonus....
Oct 26, 2009

We used to get the monthly production bonus as a separate check on the 25th.   I didn't get a separate check for this although I should have qualified.  Paltry as it is, every little bit helps.  I do see an "incentive bonus" on my regular paystub, but I'm not sure if this is from some past incentive I have since forgotten about or if they are now just putting the regular monthly bonus on one statement along with our regular pay. Can anyone help?  Is the month ...

If Anyone Gets A Monthly Bonus.....
Nov 25, 2009

Have you found that it's getting less and less for the VERY SAME AMOUNT OF LINES?  I got a smaller bonus (piddly as it is) this month for MORE lines than I produced a few months ago and got a larger bonus for.  I know the bonus is pretty much based on some kind of whim and/or some computations that require a master's degree in mathematics to figure out, but it would sure be nice if they could be consistent.  I guess I should be glad I get one at ALL at this point.  ...

Has Anyone Gotten Their Regular Monthly Bonus As A Separate Check IF It Were Over $100?
Oct 26, 2009

Down below someone said it only comes as a separate check if it is over $100. Mine have always been in the 120 to 150 range and I have gotten a separate check.  But for the past 2 months, nothing.   CCM has no idea what is up.  Just wondering if anyone's bonus if over $100 came, as usual, as a separate check.   TIA ...

Why Is IC Pay Dropping So Low?
Sep 23, 2010

Traditionally, IC positions have always paid better than employee positions since the IC company doesn't have to bear the employer's cost of taxes, benefits, etc. But, I've noticed lately that companies hiring ICs are offering extremely low pay, usually somewhere between 7 to 8 cpl.  There's a company advertising on the board now for an IC at 7.5 cpl.  I've applied with a few companies recently and with the companies who hire employees, I've been offered ...

Dropping A Zero
Feb 15, 2013

In lab results, should the zero be dropped if dictated?  ex:  ANC 1.0, PST 3.0, etc. ...

Pay Scale Dropping
Oct 22, 2010

Does anyone else notice the pay scale is dropping for transcription to 7 cpl being standard now??? Was 8 cpl not low enough. Why are we accepting this??? Come on MTSO?  What's up with that?    ...

Score Just Keeps Dropping
Aug 21, 2013

No matter how hard I try these days I cannot get my accuracy back to what it has been for years. I always maintained 99% or higher, mostly always right at 100% but now I cannot even get to 98% with everyone they keep marking me off for.  It has gotten ridiculous.  I have never ever had this many reports audited and marked for not having an s at the end of a word.  So disheartening when I feel I am doing so good.  Been at this for a very long time and never had anything like t ...

Benefit Rate Dropping Again
Jan 12, 2010

For those of us that are still hanging on by a thread, did your benefit rate fall?  I just got my letter...lost another $1.  I know that doesn't seem much but over the last few changes I have lost $5...just keeps going down.  I guess I shouldn't care...I have had to use all of my PTO to make up time.  I am probably going to be performance managed (or fired, not sure) because my CCM said we could clock in and out all day to keep from putting in NJA tickets (so we wou ...

With The MT Salaries STILL Dropping To Below Minimum Sm
Jan 07, 2014

wage and at the same time that insurance costs & deductibles are rising, more and more MTs are now working only for some semblance of (overpriced) insurance ... There is virtually nothing left that can be called "salary". ...

Belkin Router/VPN Dropping Connect Help
Sep 17, 2011

I transcribe for a large hospital from home through their VPN connection.  I use a router at home, and keep getting disconnected from the VPN, am pretty sure it's the router.  Anyone have any luck with a particular brand of router and VPN, I've heard Linkskys might be better?  My broad band company nor my tech support at work "do not support routers" so if I want to use one, I'm on my own.  Have called Belkin, will call again, but just thought I'd ask on t ...

Has Anyone Here Ever Been Paid The Signon Bonus, Or Referral Bonus? Nm
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

WMX QA Monthly Status Report
Sep 14, 2010

Just read this report, and I find it so ironic and insulting that they institute this new non-productive, mistake-promoting platform and garbage-producing ISR, degrade the sound, and then turn around and blame us for the customer complaints that are coming in about quality of work. They should be looking at their decision to buy it, listen to us about it's shortcomings, and fix it or go back to what worked, we enjoyed using and were productive with quality reports using it!&n ...

Monthly Lease Fees
Jul 05, 2011

For you seasoned MTs, how common is it, as an IC, to be required to pay a monthly fee for the software needed to download audio files? Thanks for your advice!   ...

Failed Monthly Audit-yippee
May 19, 2010

what a shock-not !!! ...

Drug Help S/l Depo Es-tron-ee 5 Mg Injection Monthly
Mar 13, 2011

x ...

Makes Me Sick India MTs Get A Fixed Monthly
Apr 27, 2013

http://jobs.monsterindia.com/details/13082819.html?sig=js-1-86421afb9904fec0391c109803698450-1&from= Inviting applications from MTs, Proof readers, Direct Posters and QAs from Bhubaneshwar region.  On being an MModalian, you have the following benefits:  Fixed Base Salary.  Attractive Performance Linked Incentives for achievement and exceeding targets.  Quality Incentives from line one  Incentive protection for initial months.  Lucrative Night shift allow ...

Augusta Coding And Transcription Charge A Monthly Fee For Their License
Dec 02, 2011

I have an offer to apply.  I noted they charge a monthly fee for their license free.  I have lots of acute-care experience and I have never paid for anything like that.  A little hesitant about that though.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  At the present time, I really need a job.   Thanks ...

Critical Backlog Alert...quit The Monthly Audits Or
May 30, 2015

and I might consider caring. As the poster below indicated, cut my pay by 3 cpl and I'm outta here.  ...

He Is Getting Monthly S/l "sin O Gest" Vaccinations. Immunizations Are Up To Date. Thank
Jan 30, 2010

thanks! ...

Anyone Ever Pay Monthly Taxes For Taxes Owed
May 12, 2014

I owed a bit of money for last years taxes, which I do not have so am making monthly payments.  I sent in the form to request to pay monthly, but have not heard anything back.  Has anyone done this and is this unusual (that I have not heard back anything)?  I was reading all these websites and they were saying just keep mailing in what you can each month until it's paid off and then you might owe penalties, which I understand.  It stinks, but right now I have more bills ...

DSG Bonus- No Thanks
Dec 22, 2011

again with the Walmart card.  Some people hate Walmart and won't shop there.  Don't they know this?  Oh well, at least I can give it away to a homeless or battered women's shelter and put it to good use. ...

Does Anyone Ever Get A Bonus? Sm
May 17, 2012

I wonder how many people actually receive one and if so how much.  Also, has anyone heard whether they are going to make the QA score a pay period score instead of a quarterly score? ...

So, Who Got The QA Bonus?
Jan 15, 2014

So, who got 99.5+% accuracy and got the Q1 QA bonus? Anyone? ...

Bonus Pay
Apr 01, 2014

Can anyone tell me what type of bonus pay on top of line count and how it is calculated? ...

Q2 BONUS
Jul 30, 2014

Thank you for my Q2 bonus, the first ever for me. However, I really could have used the money during the last 3 months. If divided up over those 3 months, I would not have had to borrow money for food. Please reconsider this punitive bonus plan you have. The money would be better served in my paychecks. Plus, all taxes deducted out of this bonus check is almost 50%. If that money would have been on a regular paycheck, the deduction would be more like 30%. This is punitive to MLSs in more wa ...

Q2 Bonus Not There
Jul 31, 2014

I've been anticipating my Q2 bonus for 3 months now and I look today and nope, not there!  I made the required lines, QA postaudit was 99.56% so I made that too.  What else could have held it up?  I mean darn it, I worked my butt off for that! ...

TAT Bonus
Aug 19, 2014

Dear TSM:  You're welcome for us MTs keeping things in TAT.  Glad you're so thrilled.  How about you just quietly enjoy the bonus we earned for you rather than sending us blithering thank you emails.  Most of us know by now that you receive this bonus off our backs, so your gushy emails simply smack of rubbing that fact in.  I don't feel appreciated at all when I read them; I feel completely taken advantage of.  ...

Bonus
Dec 20, 2014

If I leave Nuance before the end of January, would I still get my upcoming quarterly bonus if I qualified for it? Also do they pay you for your unused vacation days? ...

Webmedx Bonus
Feb 25, 2010

Can anybody tell me more about their Start and Stay Bonus.  It's $1500. Over what period of time is it stretched out/broken up?   ...

TT And Hiring Bonus...
Oct 27, 2010

There have been a lot of posts by TT lately on the job board.  Now they have a hiring bonus.  Are they getting some new accounts?  What is it like to work for them?  Whenever I see a company offering a hiring bonus it makes me think they are not a good company to work for and are desperate. ...