A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Resume Bank job offers from posting? - MT

Posted: Jul 25, 2012

Has anyone had any job offers from posting their resume in the resume bank?

i got contacted once - downtime

[ In Reply To ..]
I think by Transcend. It wasn't exactly a job offer, but the guy said he had seen my resume and encouraged me to apply.

That's encouraging - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I posted mine, but couldn't help but wonder if companies ever looked at it, or if they just posted on the seeker's board and left it at that.

Yes. - JC

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Yes, I was contacted by a company - MTgrandma

[ In Reply To ..]
that saw my resume on MT Stars and now I have a new job. Done with MM forever. Working for small company with long-time clients and long-time employees, best job I have ever had.

That is good news. We can all use it. NM - IMANMT2

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

Anybody Ever Got A Response From Posting On The Resume Bank Board?
Dec 19, 2014

d ...

For Those Who Have Their Resume Posted On The Resume Bank
Sep 25, 2012

I received a couple of very suspicious emails from someone who sounded overseas.  Just a warning. ...

MODERATOR: Suggestion For Resume Bank
May 14, 2011

I'm not sure where to post this... The resume bank is a great resource, but I wish it was a little more flexible.  For example, the section where you describe what kind of work you're looking for is restricted to choices on the drop-down menu.  Some of us wear different hats and are looking for IC work if we can get it and/or an employee position if it's a good one.  So multiple choices or even free text might be more suitable. Just a thought.  Thanks! ...

New Grad Lists 40 Cpl On Resume Bank?
Feb 16, 2012

I just saw a listing in the resume bank for a new grad wanting 40 cpl. Wow. I want that too, and I have 15 years of experience and my own accounts... ...

Resume In Resume Bank
Sep 24, 2014

Has anybody been contacted for a position by posting their resume in the resume bank? ...

Resume Bank/Jobs Wanted Board
Jul 12, 2014

Just curious if posting on the Jobs Wanted or in the Resume Bank has been useful to anyone, or are companies just looking through resumes they receive to fill positions.  Thanks! ...

Posting Your Resume On This Board
Feb 18, 2010

I was wondering if anyone on this board has posted a resume on this board and their employer saw it.  I want to post my resume, but I do not want to feel the rath of my employer if they found out or saw it listed on this board.  I need my job right now,but I also need to feed my family, and no longer wish to be the MT who is understanding and sitting at the computer all day. So, I guess what I am asking is can I post my resume and leave my name off it somehow? Has anyone posted their ...

Does Posting A Resume On This Site Help? Nam TIA
Mar 06, 2014

Xx ...

Has Anyone Had Any Luck Posting Their Resume
Dec 02, 2014

anywhere in pursuit of a good job?  I am mainly looking for editing after doing this 25+ years.  ...

Posting Resume On MTStars - Need To Update?
Jun 25, 2011

This is the first time I've posted my resume, and I have a a couple of questions.  Is it important and/or necessary to re-post the same resume every so often?  Won't the employers basically just look at the first few resumes and not look further down the pages for others?  Thanks for your input.  ...

Is Anyone That Is Posting A Resume Having Any Luck With Finding Jobs. What
Aug 08, 2012

does it seem to take to get a job right now.  Is it working odd shifts or what have you found that is helpful.  I do acute care and prefer IC. ...

Posting Resume On MTStars - Best Place To Post?
Apr 07, 2014

I just wondered if posting a resume on this site is also letting Nuance know you're looking elsewhere.  It seems this would be shooting yourself in the foot.  Where's the best place to post a resume these days? ...

For Those Who Need A Resume Or A Resume Facelift
Sep 04, 2013

I'm looking to get out of my job in a bad way and my resume was less than pretty. I ran across this site and it was awesome.  It's free to update your resume but charges to print or email, copy, etc.  But for a cover letter and resume was only $2.95 but will auto-renew at $34 if you don't cancel within 2 weeks.  But I did the trial period and got an awesome resume and fantastic cover letter. It's easy to use and fun. Hope this helps a little bit.  http:// ...

My DD Is In The Bank This Morning
Jan 11, 2010

nm ...

So The KS Paychecks Are In The Bank Now.
Sep 02, 2011

Can we move on now? Pretty please? ...

E-mail From Key Bank
Feb 14, 2013

I just looked at my e-mail and saw this thing about key banks and online security.  Has anyone else gotten this?  I thought it was one of the scam things that they talk about, so i sent it on to my TCM, CCM or whatever. ...

PTO Bank And The New Year
Aug 28, 2014

For those who like me try to keep a PTO bank/cushion, dont forget that you can only hold so much over from year to year.  As a part timer, I can only carry over 20 hours and I lost some last year.  I am trying to manage it a bit better with time off now as it is harder to get time off approved in December. ...

Keystrokes - My Pay Is In The Bank - No Message
Mar 02, 2011

nm ...

Did Anyone Get The Bonus Today In The Bank?
Jul 31, 2013

My account is frighteningly low. Of course no bonus. Want to see who all got it so I can be jealous. ...

Nice Surprise In Bank Acct This A.m.
Apr 27, 2013

Nice to see I got the quarterly bonus this morning when I checked my bank balance.  Definitely came at a good time.  Really didn't think I would qualify but glad I did.  Makes me actually want to work today!! ...

Job Offers
Apr 19, 2012

I would be wary of job offers that expect you to test with multiple files.  I would be suspicious that this is simply how they get a lot of work done when they are short handed.  It's ridiculous to have to take such rigorous testing, especially when they are so picky about the length of time employed as an MT.  If the company is only considering those who have been MTs for 9 years or more, why such rigorous testing??  Sounds fishy to me. ...

2 Job Offers
Nov 06, 2013

Just received 2 job offers and am going back and forth on which one to accept. One is from SoftScript and the other is from Saince, both PT, both offer benefits once I go FT with them...same hours for both. Anyone have input on either company, positive or negative?....hopefully mostly positive? I have 2 days to figure this out. I know it's my decision, but I thought maybe reading some opinions might help me lean one way or the other. TIA ...

When A Company Offers - Sm
Dec 10, 2009

pay for an IC for a 65 readable character line, does that mean they don't pay for spaces?  ...

Plenty Of Job Offers
Dec 01, 2010

So here is a blindly obvious question. With all of the job ads on this site, who is getting hired? Are they actually real jobs that are being posted by "real" people who actually need MT work done? Are any of you applying and getting these jobs. I have found that there is NEVER a shortage of MT jobs to apply for. There are ALWAYS ads on several sites soliciting the help of both experienced and newer MT's. As many MT's that are on this site I think I would here a few more success s ...

More Jobs & Offers? (sm)
Apr 03, 2014

It seems there have been more jobs posted this week.  After only hearing from one company in the two months I've been searching for work I got two more offers to test and one possible offer on a job in the last two days.  I'd like to know i others have noticed this increase in work or if it's just coincidence.  It seems many lost work after the beginning of the year, so wondering if the providers had a rude awakening with unedited reports? ...

Two Offers On My Table
Jun 05, 2014

About 3 years ago I was offered a position outside of home in a new medical practice, new doc in town.  They made me so many promises and offered so much, but long story short, I took the job, left my home MT job of 12 years with "big M co".  It was NOT a good move.  Mean doc who left all office decisions to his manager, who was fresh out of high school and a personal friend of his family...  There was constant firing and hiring going on. Last month, it was my turn.  ...

Job Offers: 0.04 / 0.05 Cents Per Line
Jul 30, 2010

Hello all.. this will be my first real job.. I've applied at several places, taken the tests, sent in resumes... and now I'm getting calls with job offers. These people are company owners who sound very nice and legitimate, but what I'm being offered sounds pretty low.  The first company says: 0.04 cents per line, and the second one says they pay 0.05 cents.  The second company says they pay by the "byte" rather than by the line.  You take the total number of bytes ...

Job Wanted Board - Any Job Offers?
Jun 14, 2011

Has anyone ever gotten a job after they've posted on the Job Wanted Board?  Just wondering.  (sorry if this is the wrong board to post this message) ...

Which Course Offers Inpatient Med Coding?
Mar 24, 2011

I am going to start a medical coding course at a community college but they are teaching outpatient insurance coding.  What do I need to do to be able to do inpatient coding in a hospital?  Is there a different test for certification for doing inpatient coding? ...

Two Completely Different Type Of Job Offers..HELP!
Jun 07, 2011

I have had two job offers this morning and they are two completely different scenarios.  1st offer...80% VR 20% ESL 8 cpl typing 5 cpl VR, new program to learn.  2nd offer...100% straight typing 25% ESL 8.5 cpl typing, program already experienced on. Between VR editing and straight typing options, which is going to give me more money.   I know this board is going to be full of both opinions, but will read them all.    I'm not revealing the compan ...