A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

New grad lists 40 cpl on resume bank? - justme

Posted: Feb 16, 2012

I just saw a listing in the resume bank for a new grad wanting 40 cpl. Wow. I want that too, and I have 15 years of experience and my own accounts...

Perhaps she confused that with her typing speed? 40 wpm? - Or left off the decimal. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I want that, too, - and a company car...(nm)

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

and I just wanna be a big rock star - Not happening! NM

[ In Reply To ..]
X <>

Similar Messages:

For Those Who Have Their Resume Posted On The Resume Bank
Sep 25, 2012

I received a couple of very suspicious emails from someone who sounded overseas.  Just a warning. ...

MODERATOR: Suggestion For Resume Bank
May 14, 2011

I'm not sure where to post this... The resume bank is a great resource, but I wish it was a little more flexible.  For example, the section where you describe what kind of work you're looking for is restricted to choices on the drop-down menu.  Some of us wear different hats and are looking for IC work if we can get it and/or an employee position if it's a good one.  So multiple choices or even free text might be more suitable. Just a thought.  Thanks! ...

Resume Bank Job Offers From Posting?
Jul 25, 2012

Has anyone had any job offers from posting their resume in the resume bank? ...

Resume In Resume Bank
Sep 24, 2014

Has anybody been contacted for a position by posting their resume in the resume bank? ...

Resume Bank/Jobs Wanted Board
Jul 12, 2014

Just curious if posting on the Jobs Wanted or in the Resume Bank has been useful to anyone, or are companies just looking through resumes they receive to fill positions.  Thanks! ...

Anybody Ever Got A Response From Posting On The Resume Bank Board?
Dec 19, 2014

d ...

Is There A Chart Somewhere That Lists
Nov 13, 2009

what all the different medical coder levels are? CCS, CCA, CPC, etc. What they are, how to get each one, where they can work, how much they make. Any info appreciated as it is very confusing. ...

HEADING LISTS IN DOCQSCRIBE 6.1
Apr 06, 2011

We have just updated to Docqscribe 6.1 at our facility. Does anyone know if you can use the heading list function just for straight typing as we do not ASR.     ...

I See TL Now Lists Herself As 2nd Shift Supervisor. Sm
Oct 16, 2014

I have not seen or heard from JH for awhile - hope she did not leave but she might have been too nice to stay. Of course, no announcement will be made. Why should we know who our leads are, what the TAT is on the accounts, or anything else. We just types. ...

Supervisor Hardly Ever Sends Patient Lists
Jan 31, 2012

My supervisor assigns me work, but 5 times out of 10, she never sends me the patient list, which I can't start without. I call or e-mail her, but sometimes she's not available when I call, and sometimes she doesn't answer my e-mail until 3, 4, 5, or more hours later. This wastes my time and does not allow me to work the times I need to. Any suggestions about what to do? ...

Is There Any Site That Lists Generic Vs Brand Name Drugs?
Nov 07, 2009

nm ...

Unofficial Poll - Escription Numbered Lists
Apr 24, 2014

I am just curious. About what percentage of lists that appear in your reports numbered, as in past medical history or medications, comes out correctly? I am guessing that with medications specifically, which I think it does a horrid job at, about 2 or 3 times a day out of about 20 reports, the list will come out correctly. The majority however is completely messed up, double numbers, wrong medications, etc. I can't believe what a piece of work voice wRECk is?! When I see the advert ...

Drug S/l A-tid-o-lac 300 Mg Daily. Review Of Systems Only Lists Anxiety.
Nov 17, 2009

x ...

Question Re Processing Charge Tickets And Encounter Lists
May 16, 2012

Could someone explain to me the job description of "Process clinic, hospital and lab charge tickets upon completion by providers prior to forwarding to department coder" and "work outstanding encounter list and notify coding/billing staff of open encounters so a new charge ticket can be generated."   This job is in a large teaching hospital.  What needs to be done to charge tickets before going to the coder?  What is an outstanding encounter list?  Thanks. ...

For Those Who Need A Resume Or A Resume Facelift
Sep 04, 2013

I'm looking to get out of my job in a bad way and my resume was less than pretty. I ran across this site and it was awesome.  It's free to update your resume but charges to print or email, copy, etc.  But for a cover letter and resume was only $2.95 but will auto-renew at $34 if you don't cancel within 2 weeks.  But I did the trial period and got an awesome resume and fantastic cover letter. It's easy to use and fun. Hope this helps a little bit.  http:// ...

My DD Is In The Bank This Morning
Jan 11, 2010

nm ...

So The KS Paychecks Are In The Bank Now.
Sep 02, 2011

Can we move on now? Pretty please? ...

E-mail From Key Bank
Feb 14, 2013

I just looked at my e-mail and saw this thing about key banks and online security.  Has anyone else gotten this?  I thought it was one of the scam things that they talk about, so i sent it on to my TCM, CCM or whatever. ...

PTO Bank And The New Year
Aug 28, 2014

For those who like me try to keep a PTO bank/cushion, dont forget that you can only hold so much over from year to year.  As a part timer, I can only carry over 20 hours and I lost some last year.  I am trying to manage it a bit better with time off now as it is harder to get time off approved in December. ...

Keystrokes - My Pay Is In The Bank - No Message
Mar 02, 2011

nm ...

Did Anyone Get The Bonus Today In The Bank?
Jul 31, 2013

My account is frighteningly low. Of course no bonus. Want to see who all got it so I can be jealous. ...

Nice Surprise In Bank Acct This A.m.
Apr 27, 2013

Nice to see I got the quarterly bonus this morning when I checked my bank balance.  Definitely came at a good time.  Really didn't think I would qualify but glad I did.  Makes me actually want to work today!! ...

Recent MT Grad.
Oct 26, 2009

I am a recent grad of Allied Medical School's MT program. I am signed up for an AIM internship. I am wondering about the long wait to get started working. I am a Registered Dental Hygienist for 20 years, and my education in this field completely prepared me for the "real" world of work right after passing the Boards.   I am very disgruntled about my on-line MT training and now, seemingly, non-existent internship.   Advise and stories appreciated.   From Vermont, ...

Advice For New Grad
Feb 16, 2010

Hello Everybody!  I'm a new grad looking for input on where to begin to find a work-from-home position as an MT.  I'm interested in Radiology or physician group practice work.  I've been a secretary for 23 years including 10 years of psych transcription, but am new to the medical transcription field.  Any advice is much appreciated.  ...

Any Advice For A New Grad?
Jun 01, 2010

I just graduated from the At-Home Professions Medical Transcription course and would like to work from home. Looking at job listings it's hard to know which compmanies listed are reputable.  Also hard to know if there's any hope for me to be hired by a transcription service right out of ther gate.  Any advice or words of wisdom?  Thanks! ...

MT Grad W/SUM Program Eight Yrs Ago
Aug 11, 2010

Eiight years ago I took a transcription course through a local school that offered the SUM program.  It was intensive training for nine months and earned a certificate for completing the program.  I went to work for a local hospital and transcribed doctor's dictation; which included ER, radiology, psych, and scope reports.  Plus various reports that came accross overnight, I worked the 3-11 pm shift.  I did this for eleven months, until the hurricains hit Florida and fo ...

New Grad...Needs Work
Nov 08, 2010

I just graduated with an A in every class of my Associates in Applied Science in Medical Transcription. I keep hitting brick walls with the experience thing, as I am sure many of you have. Do you guys have any suggestions as to who may hire me???? I hate spending so much time on these websites for them just to send me some garbage about going to school for MT, which I have done already...Just looking for a jumpstart!!! Any suggestions? ...

New Grad MT W/ IC Questions
Jul 16, 2011

Hello, MTs! I recently graduated in June with high honors (3.90 GPA) from EvCC's MT program. I just started to look for employment, but I am having a difficult time finding a company who will take a chance with me. I knew how hard it was going to be prior to school, but I didn't think it would be this hard. I worked my hardest thinking I might have a higher chance if I graduated with a high GPA. Unfortunately, that does not seem to be the case for me. I have applied to 6 companies sin ...

Can A New Grad Pass The CCS, CPC? I Just Did
Jan 08, 2012

Someone just asked, so I'll answer.  Yes, it is very possible.  I graduated 1 1/2 years ago from Andrews School but then waited to take the exams (personal reasons). I just started back on track to get the credentials.  I passed the CPC this fall and passed the CCS this week.   Even with the long delay between the end of school and my credentialing exams, I passed both on the first try. I have NOT worked a single day as a coder.  I am ...

Frusturated New Grad
Jun 11, 2012

I am a recent graduate with my medical transcription certificate and most of the job openings I have been looking at require at least a years experience and ask for "newbies" to not apply. Does anyone have any advice as to how to get my foot in the door to a medical transcription job? ...