A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

So the KS paychecks are in the bank now. - MovingOnMT

Posted: Sep 02, 2011

Can we move on now? Pretty please?

Ditto - Daphne

[ In Reply To ..]
I second that motion. I really think it is time for KS to get their own board on here!!!!

Waiting and watching - KSMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Mine is here, but I'm not 100% confident in KS - this is the 3rd late one in less than a year...we shall ses.

KSMT - Observer

[ In Reply To ..]
You are wise to watch carefully. I have owned MT services in three states, and I can tell you that once companies start to be late and show a pattern (three times in less than a year) there is a good chance that something may be up. I would wonder if they are having cash-flow problems and are underfunded. You are wise to watch. Don't assume that everything is now OK. Don't assume that it is NOT OK, either. Just WATCH and see what happens. The important thing is to not make assumptions either way, just stay on top of the situation.

KS Paychecks/Move on now - KSer

[ In Reply To ..]
Sure, we can move on. I, for one, am moving on 140 dollars poorer than I would have been had I been paid on time, due to overdraft fees from not being given any advance notice so I could change some auto pays. That's a big chunk of my paycheck that already doesnt stretch far enough. Those of you who think it is no big deal, that's food my kids wont get, or a bill that wont get paid, ... Since you obviously wouldn't miss it, feel free to send me the funds to replace it.

xxx - Curious

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

If you got paid yesterday, then obviously everyone could - have gotten paid...

[ In Reply To ..]
Obviously not being able to correct this pay date again was a ruse and one more lie. I bet the office (management) got paid yesterday.
This needs to stop. I won't feed into this anymore. - curious
[ In Reply To ..]
I was paid because I contacted them that it was a hardship; I talked to the owner and to a manager in the office, and they were able to help me. If you want to assume that it was a "ruse and one more lie", that's your prerogative, but I agree with the poster down below. This has spun out of control.
Then you didn't need to post anything, right? - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Oh, brother! - ExasperatedMT
[ In Reply To ..]
Stop the madness!

If YOU would have read the first e-mail and contacted the appropriate people - MAYBEYOUR

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe your hardship could have been avoided if you would have read the e-mail and contacted the office as they instructed. They said that they didn't want to cause any hardships and to contact them. Instead, people chose to come here and complain. They gave you the option. Did you take it?

Did contact them, NOT paid - KSpoorgal

[ In Reply To ..]
I did talk to someone and let them know I would be very much overdrawn and had no grocery money for my kids, and they did NOT pay me on the 1st, I got paid today, and lost part of my check to overdrafts.
KS - Worried KSMT
[ In Reply To ..]
I also contacted the owner who told me "Sorry it affected you negatively...It was out of her hands."
I might be unhappy with a lot of things at KS but that does not sound like her. sm - KSMT
[ In Reply To ..]
I contacted her the afternoon of the 1st and was told that it was too late, that nothing could be done that day, that I should've emailed her when the first email came out telling us to email if a hardship. She told me that if they put through an emergency one on the 1st, the same day, it would post the same as my regular deposit on the 2nd. Not quite the answer I was looking for, but at least she gave me a straight answer. I did get mine posted that night just after midnight. Thankfully, I did not have anything come through my account to bounce.

I hope this is the last one and that changing the dates makes late checks a thing of the past. The other thing they can fix is to get rid of the new coordinator. She is nasty, nasty, nasty, and quick to write everyone up, even for errors that aren't that big a deal.

Similar Messages:

Paychecks But No W2's
Jan 30, 2012

I guess they will be mailing them later this week? ...

Getting Paychecks
Jun 03, 2014

I work for a very pleasant, friendly, small transcription company, BUT paychecks more than a couple of times are not getting to me and they say it's the post office, and to contact my postmaster.  I ask for a reissue and then do send, but its then a week or more late.  Once one of their checks bounced!!  They repaid for any bank fees as well as got me a new check, but I think they don't have the money to always pay me on time and then blame the post office!  What do ...

My DD Is In The Bank This Morning
Jan 11, 2010

nm ...

E-mail From Key Bank
Feb 14, 2013

I just looked at my e-mail and saw this thing about key banks and online security.  Has anyone else gotten this?  I thought it was one of the scam things that they talk about, so i sent it on to my TCM, CCM or whatever. ...

PTO Bank And The New Year
Aug 28, 2014

For those who like me try to keep a PTO bank/cushion, dont forget that you can only hold so much over from year to year.  As a part timer, I can only carry over 20 hours and I lost some last year.  I am trying to manage it a bit better with time off now as it is harder to get time off approved in December. ...

Final Paychecks
Feb 06, 2010

Has anyone who has left MQ either by quitting or termination had any trouble receiving their final paycheck(s) and PTO balance? ...

DIT Transcription - No Paychecks
Dec 21, 2010

I have been typing for DIT transcription since September and I have received only one paycheck.  I have been a transcriptionist for 2.5 years and I have never had this experience.  I am sick to my stomach and so upset.  If anyone has suggestions for new employers for people with some experience, please let me know.   Thanks, Used and Abused ...

TTD And Timeliness With Paychecks
Oct 30, 2011

hello, i've been working for TTD for a while.  we recently terminated the contract.  they owe me a final paycheck.  i was just wondering if ******* can be trusted to get her former ICs their final paycheck in a timely manner.  or if we are going to have to make a spectacle out of it in order to receive what we are entitled to. thanks! ...

Paychecks From Omniscribe
Mar 18, 2013

Have worked for this company and have not received a paycheck.  Anyone have this problem with Omniscribe? ...

Keystrokes - My Pay Is In The Bank - No Message
Mar 02, 2011

nm ...

Did Anyone Get The Bonus Today In The Bank?
Jul 31, 2013

My account is frighteningly low. Of course no bonus. Want to see who all got it so I can be jealous. ...

Need To Vent, Late Paychecks
Nov 29, 2009

I just need to vent.  I am an IC who is supposed to get paid every week by my employer.  Her checks were on time at first, then 1 day later, 2 days later, 3 days later, etc.  I went on vacation for 1 week.  During that time frame, she even emailed me to see if I was providing my usual weekend coverage.  She never replies to my IM, e-mail or phone calls.  Her cell does not allow me to leave a message, and now she has a new home phone number that I do not even kn ...

Regarding Paychecks. I Looked At How Many Hours
Jan 10, 2010

I decided to look how many hours left in PTO and it was deducted today because I used some PTO on this paycheck that should have been deposited in my account yesterday morning.  I think that is good news?  Payroll doing their job?  Maybe it means paychecks should be in our accounts in pending mode which should be deposited first and then deductions taken out next.  Otherwise, my direct deposit check would not show until the 12th which to me, is one day late.  ...

Viewing Paychecks On MQ Site
Oct 19, 2011

I'm part of the eTransplus buyout by MQ and I'm still learning their system.  I thought I read somewhere that we can view our paychecks on Wednesdays before payday.  If so, where on the website can I do this?  I've sent an email to my supervisor but haven't heard back yet.   TIA ...

Why Stay Here If You Have No Work And Paychecks
Feb 07, 2013

out who to make MM provide you what you need, you need to be working for someone else.  Ok, now let's hear it.  All the excuses why you cant leave, why you dont take responsiblity for your own life/actions, why it is MM fault you are here with no work.  ...

Encore Gave Me Bad Paychecks
Aug 07, 2013

I thought I found a good company to work for until I got a two returned checks from them in the mail. The first time I thought mistakes can be made but AGAIN my check was returned. That really upsets me because I work hard for this company and they give me a bad check. There is no excuse for doing this to an employee. I have not been contacted about this check and I just quit because enough is enough. This is very dishonest and unprofessional to say the least. I have a family to take care ...

What Is The Service Nuance Uses For It's Paychecks?
Dec 03, 2013

Was wanting to look up an old check. Haven't been there since April and can't remember.  ...

MODERATOR: Suggestion For Resume Bank
May 14, 2011

I'm not sure where to post this... The resume bank is a great resource, but I wish it was a little more flexible.  For example, the section where you describe what kind of work you're looking for is restricted to choices on the drop-down menu.  Some of us wear different hats and are looking for IC work if we can get it and/or an employee position if it's a good one.  So multiple choices or even free text might be more suitable. Just a thought.  Thanks! ...

New Grad Lists 40 Cpl On Resume Bank?
Feb 16, 2012

I just saw a listing in the resume bank for a new grad wanting 40 cpl. Wow. I want that too, and I have 15 years of experience and my own accounts... ...

Resume Bank Job Offers From Posting?
Jul 25, 2012

Has anyone had any job offers from posting their resume in the resume bank? ...

Nice Surprise In Bank Acct This A.m.
Apr 27, 2013

Nice to see I got the quarterly bonus this morning when I checked my bank balance.  Definitely came at a good time.  Really didn't think I would qualify but glad I did.  Makes me actually want to work today!! ...

Resume Bank/Jobs Wanted Board
Jul 12, 2014

Just curious if posting on the Jobs Wanted or in the Resume Bank has been useful to anyone, or are companies just looking through resumes they receive to fill positions.  Thanks! ...

Anybody Ever Got A Response From Posting On The Resume Bank Board?
Dec 19, 2014

d ...

AssistMed Paychecks? Anyone Gotten Theirs This Week Since They Did Not Do Direct Deposit? Nm
Sep 13, 2013

nm ...

With Direct Deposit, Do Nuance Paychecks Ever Arrive Early?
Feb 13, 2015

I'm a newbie at Nuance, and I was just wondering if anyone's check comes early with direct deposit, or does everyone get them on the actual payday? ...

For Those Who Have Their Resume Posted On The Resume Bank
Sep 25, 2012

I received a couple of very suspicious emails from someone who sounded overseas.  Just a warning. ...

Resume In Resume Bank
Sep 24, 2014

Has anybody been contacted for a position by posting their resume in the resume bank? ...