A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Posting your resume on this board - MTHard up

Posted: Feb 18, 2010

I was wondering if anyone on this board has posted a resume on this board and their employer saw it.  I want to post my resume, but I do not want to feel the rath of my employer if they found out or saw it listed on this board.  I need my job right now,but I also need to feed my family, and no longer wish to be the MT who is understanding and sitting at the computer all day.

So, I guess what I am asking is can I post my resume and leave my name off it somehow? Has anyone posted their resume and do not fear if their employer knows.

Thanks

resume - sm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I posted mine with a hotmail e-mail address and no name in the resume - I was contacted through that e-mail. You CAN hide your identity that way, although I was only contacted once, and the job wasn't for me. As for work experience, just state number of years experience and work types, etc. No need to put past or current employers.. you can answer all that if contacted. Hope this helps.

Is there still a link on the board to post resumes? - Dont see it

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Resume - RLee

[ In Reply To ..]
On the home page there a link that says "resumes."

Similar Messages:

Anybody Ever Got A Response From Posting On The Resume Bank Board?
Dec 19, 2014

d ...

Does Posting A Resume On This Site Help? Nam TIA
Mar 06, 2014

Xx ...

Has Anyone Had Any Luck Posting Their Resume
Dec 02, 2014

anywhere in pursuit of a good job?  I am mainly looking for editing after doing this 25+ years.  ...

Posting Resume On MTStars - Need To Update?
Jun 25, 2011

This is the first time I've posted my resume, and I have a a couple of questions.  Is it important and/or necessary to re-post the same resume every so often?  Won't the employers basically just look at the first few resumes and not look further down the pages for others?  Thanks for your input.  ...

Resume Bank Job Offers From Posting?
Jul 25, 2012

Has anyone had any job offers from posting their resume in the resume bank? ...

Is Anyone That Is Posting A Resume Having Any Luck With Finding Jobs. What
Aug 08, 2012

does it seem to take to get a job right now.  Is it working odd shifts or what have you found that is helpful.  I do acute care and prefer IC. ...

Posting Resume On MTStars - Best Place To Post?
Apr 07, 2014

I just wondered if posting a resume on this site is also letting Nuance know you're looking elsewhere.  It seems this would be shooting yourself in the foot.  Where's the best place to post a resume these days? ...

Was Just Glancing At The Resume Board
Nov 23, 2011

for the heck of it, and one of the resumes has "neg" cents/line and when I first read it to myself I read it as "negative" cents/line and thought what?? Of course I realized that the poster meant negotiable, but then I thought, the truth is, at the rate things are going we are going to be working for negative cents per line.  I know for me my wages keeping going in a negative trend rather than positive.  Anyways, I just kind of had to laugh at this... even though it's not really f ...

Job Board Posting . . .
May 16, 2010

On-call radiology work for weekends only . . . at 6 cpl!!!!!  Wow.  I hope no one is willing to take something like this. ...

Resume Bank/Jobs Wanted Board
Jul 12, 2014

Just curious if posting on the Jobs Wanted or in the Resume Bank has been useful to anyone, or are companies just looking through resumes they receive to fill positions.  Thanks! ...

Has Anyone Gotten A Job After Posting On Job Wanted Board?
Oct 24, 2010

I am thinking about posting there, but wondered if anyone had any luck finding a decent job that way. ...

Has Anyone Ever Gotten A Job From Posting On The Job Wanted Board?? Thanks.nm
Nov 02, 2011

nm ...

AMTS Job Posting - Other Board
Apr 03, 2014

Has anyone actually gotten a call back or an E-mail from this company other than "your resume has been received and we will contact you in 30 days if we are interested."  It seems as soon as you hit the "send" button, that message is sent.  I wonder if they are "phishing" and not really looking to hire anyone. ...

Posting The Board Member's Address
Jun 22, 2010

This has been posted off and on for several days, and then the posts are taken down by the moderator.  There is one still up from yesterday.   It's interesting how angry some people are getting at these posts.  How can someone not understand that it is not okay to rip workers off, to not give workers a living wage, or to give them less pay than they made 14 years ago?   I guess some people think it's okay that someone makes 20 times what the workers are m ...

Has Anyone Gotten A Good Job By Posting On The Job Wanted Board? Nm
Mar 02, 2012

NM ...

How Many MTSOs Have Reps Posting On This Board?
May 26, 2012

Yes - I was born at night, but not LAST night. ...

MTSOs That Offshore Posting On Job Board? Why!
Sep 20, 2012

I thought that MTStars.com touted itself as the kind of site that would not aid companies who offshore work - yet they allow Assistmed to post on their job board for management positions?  I know first hand that Assistmed offshores to India.  Disappointed to see this taking hold on here. ...

Has Anyone Been Hired From Posting On The Job Wanted Board? NM
Mar 30, 2013

. ...

BABBLETYPE Is Posting Again On The Jobs Board..sm
Oct 21, 2013

I am hopping on this in order to warn newer MTs DO NOT FALL FOR THIS, it is a SCAM!  Don't get burned by this company---they are about as honest as a 3 dollar bill.  Please search archives for info...there are a lot of scams out there now, just another joy of being an MT these days. ...

Medical Jobs Online Posting On Jobs Board
Dec 09, 2013

Kind of wondering if this last job posting on the jobs board might be associated with one of those "you pay us to find you a job" type of organization.  I googled Medical Jobs Online and found nothing stating that are a legitimate MTSO :( ...

For Those Who Have Their Resume Posted On The Resume Bank
Sep 25, 2012

I received a couple of very suspicious emails from someone who sounded overseas.  Just a warning. ...

For Those Who Need A Resume Or A Resume Facelift
Sep 04, 2013

I'm looking to get out of my job in a bad way and my resume was less than pretty. I ran across this site and it was awesome.  It's free to update your resume but charges to print or email, copy, etc.  But for a cover letter and resume was only $2.95 but will auto-renew at $34 if you don't cancel within 2 weeks.  But I did the trial period and got an awesome resume and fantastic cover letter. It's easy to use and fun. Hope this helps a little bit.  http:// ...

Resume In Resume Bank
Sep 24, 2014

Has anybody been contacted for a position by posting their resume in the resume bank? ...

Fine, We Will Just Post On The Main Board Or Company Board Then... Nm
Oct 12, 2014

MODERATOR: I See A New Board Offshore, Did You Consider A VR Board?
Oct 13, 2009

nm ...

How To Resume?
Sep 07, 2010

Haven't written a resume in years. How do you write one if you have been at the same place for 11 years?  Isn't that as far back as they are looking for?  Appreciate tips. ...

Help With Resume
Mar 31, 2011

I am trying to get back out there but I need help with my resume which I absolutely hate doing.  Could someone please email me some suggestions.  I would like to try and get back into an office setting doing anything!  ...

I Am In Need Of Help With My Resume
Jun 29, 2011

Dear Fellow Transcriptionists: I am in need of a career counsler who specializes in resumes. I live in Chevy Chase, Maryland, which is outside of Washington, D.C. and I need someone to help me with my current resume so that it is current. I know that there must be a company who can help me who does not live in the D.C. area who can help me telecommuting. Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you. Fondly, Suzie ...

OK ... I Did It, Just Sent My Resume
Mar 11, 2014

I read every line to all of the posts here for the last 24 hours, slept on the decision and thought a lot about it this morning.  Even in putting my resume together my hands were shaking ... not sure if it's the right decision or not.  But I'm trusting, trusting, trusting.  I feel like I've weighed every option and taken every scenario under consideration and my final decision is, I HAVE to make a move.  The days of transcription with this company are extremel ...

Just Sent Resume To
Mar 28, 2014

ad on mtdy, first ad on page (QMedET Solutions). does anyone have any info on them or are currently working for them? any info would be appreciated. tnx. ...