A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Did anyone get the bonus today in the bank? - MT

Posted: Jul 31, 2013

My account is frighteningly low. Of course no bonus. Want to see who all got it so I can be jealous.

I did not : ( - Nm

[ In Reply To ..]
X

Got it last time - new but old

[ In Reply To ..]
I got it last time; but this time so far it hasn't shown up. I saw someone on here got it on the 30th I believe. I know last time when I got it, other people got it up to a week afterwards but I checked the ADP payroll and it doesn't show up in there anywhere so I can only assume that I am not getting one this time.

I didn't. Can anyone tell me - what the QC score requirement is?

[ In Reply To ..]
What is the QC score percentage requirement to get the quarterly bonus?

And the other requirements too if you know them.

Thanks

Here ya go - NuAnon

[ In Reply To ..]
2013 Quarterly QA Bonus Requirements

1. Employee must be employed for 90 days

2. Employee must be in good standing (not on a performance action plan/in the process of being placed on a plan)

3. Employee must be employed for the entire quarter

4. Employee must be employed at the time the bonus is paid out

5. Employee must be on Incentive I (includes all platforms except for Bayscribe/US TOPS)

6. Employee must meet all minimum requirements (LPH, QC, QA)

a. LPH- 186 or greater

b. QC- <= 10%

c. QA- >=99.5%

TY - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Lilly! Bonus To You For All Your Efforts Here Today
May 27, 2010

Yoou are very helpful with all our befuddles!  You can look for a little something extra in your pay envelope this week. You can look for it.   ...

Nice Special Bonus Today
Dec 11, 2014

We have such high backlogs they are offering a special bonus of 10 bucks per hour extra on top of your regular pay to work OT today.  ...

Has Anyone Here Ever Been Paid The Signon Bonus, Or Referral Bonus? Nm
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

My DD Is In The Bank This Morning
Jan 11, 2010

nm ...

So The KS Paychecks Are In The Bank Now.
Sep 02, 2011

Can we move on now? Pretty please? ...

E-mail From Key Bank
Feb 14, 2013

I just looked at my e-mail and saw this thing about key banks and online security.  Has anyone else gotten this?  I thought it was one of the scam things that they talk about, so i sent it on to my TCM, CCM or whatever. ...

PTO Bank And The New Year
Aug 28, 2014

For those who like me try to keep a PTO bank/cushion, dont forget that you can only hold so much over from year to year.  As a part timer, I can only carry over 20 hours and I lost some last year.  I am trying to manage it a bit better with time off now as it is harder to get time off approved in December. ...

Keystrokes - My Pay Is In The Bank - No Message
Mar 02, 2011

nm ...

MODERATOR: Suggestion For Resume Bank
May 14, 2011

I'm not sure where to post this... The resume bank is a great resource, but I wish it was a little more flexible.  For example, the section where you describe what kind of work you're looking for is restricted to choices on the drop-down menu.  Some of us wear different hats and are looking for IC work if we can get it and/or an employee position if it's a good one.  So multiple choices or even free text might be more suitable. Just a thought.  Thanks! ...

New Grad Lists 40 Cpl On Resume Bank?
Feb 16, 2012

I just saw a listing in the resume bank for a new grad wanting 40 cpl. Wow. I want that too, and I have 15 years of experience and my own accounts... ...

Resume Bank Job Offers From Posting?
Jul 25, 2012

Has anyone had any job offers from posting their resume in the resume bank? ...

Nice Surprise In Bank Acct This A.m.
Apr 27, 2013

Nice to see I got the quarterly bonus this morning when I checked my bank balance.  Definitely came at a good time.  Really didn't think I would qualify but glad I did.  Makes me actually want to work today!! ...

Resume Bank/Jobs Wanted Board
Jul 12, 2014

Just curious if posting on the Jobs Wanted or in the Resume Bank has been useful to anyone, or are companies just looking through resumes they receive to fill positions.  Thanks! ...

Anybody Ever Got A Response From Posting On The Resume Bank Board?
Dec 19, 2014

d ...

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...

Email Working Today? Silent Today.
Feb 25, 2015

By this time in the day, usually, there has been at least 7 emails - several from QA, at least 2-3 backlog updates, and 1 reminder to work our shift and work our entire shift. ...

For Those Who Have Their Resume Posted On The Resume Bank
Sep 25, 2012

I received a couple of very suspicious emails from someone who sounded overseas.  Just a warning. ...

Resume In Resume Bank
Sep 24, 2014

Has anybody been contacted for a position by posting their resume in the resume bank? ...

DSG Bonus- No Thanks
Dec 22, 2011

again with the Walmart card.  Some people hate Walmart and won't shop there.  Don't they know this?  Oh well, at least I can give it away to a homeless or battered women's shelter and put it to good use. ...

Does Anyone Ever Get A Bonus? Sm
May 17, 2012

I wonder how many people actually receive one and if so how much.  Also, has anyone heard whether they are going to make the QA score a pay period score instead of a quarterly score? ...

So, Who Got The QA Bonus?
Jan 15, 2014

So, who got 99.5+% accuracy and got the Q1 QA bonus? Anyone? ...

Bonus Pay
Apr 01, 2014

Can anyone tell me what type of bonus pay on top of line count and how it is calculated? ...

Q2 BONUS
Jul 30, 2014

Thank you for my Q2 bonus, the first ever for me. However, I really could have used the money during the last 3 months. If divided up over those 3 months, I would not have had to borrow money for food. Please reconsider this punitive bonus plan you have. The money would be better served in my paychecks. Plus, all taxes deducted out of this bonus check is almost 50%. If that money would have been on a regular paycheck, the deduction would be more like 30%. This is punitive to MLSs in more wa ...

Q2 Bonus Not There
Jul 31, 2014

I've been anticipating my Q2 bonus for 3 months now and I look today and nope, not there!  I made the required lines, QA postaudit was 99.56% so I made that too.  What else could have held it up?  I mean darn it, I worked my butt off for that! ...

TAT Bonus
Aug 19, 2014

Dear TSM:  You're welcome for us MTs keeping things in TAT.  Glad you're so thrilled.  How about you just quietly enjoy the bonus we earned for you rather than sending us blithering thank you emails.  Most of us know by now that you receive this bonus off our backs, so your gushy emails simply smack of rubbing that fact in.  I don't feel appreciated at all when I read them; I feel completely taken advantage of.  ...

Bonus
Dec 20, 2014

If I leave Nuance before the end of January, would I still get my upcoming quarterly bonus if I qualified for it? Also do they pay you for your unused vacation days? ...

About The Monthly Bonus....
Oct 26, 2009

We used to get the monthly production bonus as a separate check on the 25th.   I didn't get a separate check for this although I should have qualified.  Paltry as it is, every little bit helps.  I do see an "incentive bonus" on my regular paystub, but I'm not sure if this is from some past incentive I have since forgotten about or if they are now just putting the regular monthly bonus on one statement along with our regular pay. Can anyone help?  Is the month ...

If Anyone Gets A Monthly Bonus.....
Nov 25, 2009

Have you found that it's getting less and less for the VERY SAME AMOUNT OF LINES?  I got a smaller bonus (piddly as it is) this month for MORE lines than I produced a few months ago and got a larger bonus for.  I know the bonus is pretty much based on some kind of whim and/or some computations that require a master's degree in mathematics to figure out, but it would sure be nice if they could be consistent.  I guess I should be glad I get one at ALL at this point.  ...

Webmedx Bonus
Feb 25, 2010

Can anybody tell me more about their Start and Stay Bonus.  It's $1500. Over what period of time is it stretched out/broken up?   ...

TT And Hiring Bonus...
Oct 27, 2010

There have been a lot of posts by TT lately on the job board.  Now they have a hiring bonus.  Are they getting some new accounts?  What is it like to work for them?  Whenever I see a company offering a hiring bonus it makes me think they are not a good company to work for and are desperate. ...